4 Breakfasts / 2 Lunches / 1 Dinner
4 Nights 4* Hotel Stay at Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora or similar
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ MELBOURNE
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Melbourne, capital city of Victoria.
Upon arrival, begin our city tour by driving pass the Melbourne Arts Precinct. Next, cross the Princes Bridge spanning from the Yarra River to the Federation Square and see St Patrick’s Cathedral as well as Flinders Street Station. See the city circle tram in motion passing by Parliament House, Fitzroy Gardens and Chinatown. Drive pass the only surviving 19th century market in the CBD, the Queen Victoria Market* (open daily except Mondays, Wednesdays and Public Holidays).
Meals On Board / Lunch
Day 3MELBOURNE – PHILLIP ISLAND – MELBOURNE
Start the day with a visit to Warrook Cattle Farm, a working cattle farm. Embark on an educational, enriching, fun experience and learn more about farm activities like sheep shearing which is done in a historical shearing shed built in the 1887. There are also cow milking, whip cracking as well as sheep dogs demonstrations and learn how wool is graded. Enjoy the opportunity to pat and feed kangaroos, calves, wombats and emus. Continue to A Maze’N Things to enjoy unique and interactive puzzles, games and illusions as well as experience the most exciting and extensive magical attraction at Magic Manor where you can explore the secret quarters of a magician. Next, proceed to Pannys Chocolate Factory and learn how chocolates are made and get the chance to make your own chocolates on the spot. Next, proceed to witness the famous Penguin Parade. Note: Please remember to bring along warm clothing as it will be cold at night. Lobster meal will be served to adults only. Children (12 years and below) will be given Seafood Basket meals.
Breakfast / Lunch (Homestead Lunch) / Dinner (Half Lobster Dinner)
Day 4MELBOURNE – MOUNT BULLER – MELBOURNE
This morning, depart to Mount Buller - one of Victoria's best snowfields. Start the day with a scenic drive through the picturesque Yarra Valley. Upon arrival, experience the spectacular mountain views across the Great Dividing Range and fresh mountain air. This snowfields ski slopes and alpine village are a winter wonderland. A full range of ski equipments, toboggans and clothing are available for hire for your exhilarating winter experience (on own expenses). Explore the real alpine village, play with snow, relax and enjoy a hot chocolate by a roaring fire or wander around the local shops before returning to Melbourne. Note: Itinerary valid only from end-June to August subject to prevailing weather conditions. It will be cold at Mt. Buller. Pls bring warm clothing, waterproof jacket, waterproof shoes, gloves, hat, sunglasses, spare pair of socks. Snow and snow activities will depends on the day’s weather conditions.
Today is free at own leisure. Recommended Optional Excursion: Great Ocean Road
Day 6MELBOURNE ✈SINGAPORE
Enjoy free at own leisure time till you are transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays and thank you for your support!
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 墨尔本
抵达后，开始墨尔本市区游。路过之处有墨尔本艺术中心组成的剧院和音乐厅。接着，经过王子桥跨越亚拉河到联邦广场、圣伯特大教堂、弗林德斯街站、菲兹茨罗伊花园、国会大厦以及唐人街。随后, 经过唯一在市区内的19世纪市场, 维多利亚女皇市场* (星期一, 三及澳洲公共假期无开放)。
飞机餐 / 午餐
Day 3墨尔本 - 菲利普岛 - 墨尔本
早餐后, 前往华洛克农场，体验富有教育性质的农场活动的乐趣, 例如修剪羊毛表演、挤牛奶、挥鞭表演以及牧羊犬赶羊只表演并了解羊毛是如何分级的。您也可以喂食袋鼠、小牛、袋熊和鸸鹋。接着前往奇异园体验有趣而富有的视觉幻象的迷宫，在不可思议庄园看魔法互动表演、时光机、恐怖屋及寻找宝藏等。续往游览菲立岛巧克力工厂，了解巧克力的制作过程。黄昏时分，您可观赏世界闻名的企鹅巡礼，看许多企鹅上岸回巢的奇景。注意: 菲利普岛气温晚上均低，请带寒衣。龙虾餐将给于成人享用。儿童(12岁以下), 将给予海鲜篮餐。
早餐 / 午餐 (农场午餐) / 晚餐 (半龙虾晚餐)
Day 4墨尔本 - 布勒山 - 墨尔本
Day 6墨尔本 ✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
Australia Sydney Weather - Average Temparature
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group into attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin spoken is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have house keeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.