• Tsugaruhan Neputa Museum
• Hakkoda Ropeway to Mt Hakkoda
• Komaki Onsen Area
• Lake Towada • Oirase Stream
• Morioka Handi-Work Square
• Asabiraki Sake Factory
• Japan Izakaya dinner
• Koiwai Farm
• Lake Tazawa
• Neburi Nagashi Theater
• Sumarai House
• Sankyo Soko
• Somaro Maiko Teahouse to enjoy Maiko Dance
• Kamo Aquarium
• Experience Making Koma of Shogi
• Yamadera (Risshaku-ji Temple)
• Mitsu Outlet Park Sendai Port
• Sendai Aoba-dori Avenue
• Fruit picking (seasonal)
• Toshogu Shrine
6 Breakfast / 6 Lunches / 5 Dinners
6 Nights Hotel Stay
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ HANEDA / NARITA
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Japan.Note: In the event of morning flight, passengers will stay the night at Haneda / Narita and enjoy an additional breakfast.
Day 2HANEDA / NARITA - AOMORI -MISAWA
Upon arrival, meet and greet with the local representative. Proceed to Tsugaruhan Neputa Museum, a museum dedicated to Hirosaki’s famous summer festival, Neputa Matsuri, as well as the city’s other cultural highlights. Continue to experience the Hakkoda Ropeway to Mount Hakkoda to enjoy the beautiful scenery with many alpine plants in bloom during summer. Spend the night at the Komaki Onsen Area and enjoy an onsen.
Lunch (Aomori Set) / Dinner (Kaiseki)
Day 3MISAWA - LAKE TOWADA - MORIOKA
Begin the day with a stroll along Oirase Stream to enjoy one of the most beautiful mountain streams in Japan. Then, cruise on Lake Towada, Honshu Island’s largest crater lake, which is beautiful in all fourseasons. Visit Morioka Handi-Work Square, a facility that carries on the tradition of handmade goods. Continue to visit the Asabiraki Sake Factory and take a tour of the famous sake brewery to understand the sake production process. In the evening, you will stroll down the traditional Japanese Izakaya street andenjoy an Izakaya dinner.
Breakfast / Lunch (Toppanyaki) / Dinner (Izakaya Set)
Day 4MORIOKA - LAKE TAZAWA - AKITA
After breakfast, visit Koiwai Farm, a privately-owned farm famous for its dairy products and delicacies. Proceed to Lake Tazawa, a luminous blue lake and the deepest lake in Japan, which is also a famous viewing spot for the beautiful autumn leaves. Next, stroll along the Kakunodate, which is one of the Tohoku region’s most famous cherry blossom spots and visit the Samurai House. Continue to Neburi Nagashi Theater (Kanto Festival Museum) – A small museum that explains the history and traditions behind Akita City’s famous Kanto Festival. Dinner will be Akita’s special local Kiritanpo Stew Hotpot (rice on a stick).
Breakfast / Lunch (Pork Shabu Shabu) / Dinner (Kiritanpo Stew Hot Pot)
Day 5AKITA - YAMAGATA
Morning will proceed to Sankyo Soko, a cluster of 12 traditional storehouses for rice and is a location where scenes from the hugely popular drama ”Oshin” was shot. Following that, we will go to the Somaro Maiko Teahouse to watch Maiko dance. Continue to visit Kamo Aquarium. It has the world’s largest collection ofjellyfi sh on display. Spend the night at the onsen hotel and enjoy an onsen.
Breakfast / Lunch (Maiko Bento) / Dinner (Hotel Kaiseki)
Day 6YAMAGATA - SENDAI - KINUGAWA
After breakfast, we will proceed to experience making the local traditional Koma of Shogi (a wood piece). Next, pay a visit to Yamadera (Risshaku-ji Temple), one of Japan’s most striking temples that requires 1,015 steps to reach the summit and rewards visitors with spectacular views of the Tohoku region. Enjoy Shopping at Mitsui Outlet Park Sendai Port. Thereafter, stroll along Sendai Aoba-dori Avenue, a beautiful treelinedstreet for walking and shopping in the “City of Trees”. Spend the night at Kinugawa Onsen and relax in the onsen.
Breakfast / Lunch (Beef Tongue Set) / Dinner (Hotel Dinner)
Day 7KINUGAWA - NIKKO - TOKYO -SINGAPORE
Today, will enjoy fruit picking, subject to fruit season. Begin the day by picking your own fruit experience (subject to fruit season*). *Strawberries (April-June), Cherry (June-July), and peaches (August- September). Next, we will visit Toshogu Shrine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where Tokugawa Ieyasu was enshrined at Toshogu as the deity Tosho Daigongen, “Great Deity of the East Shining Light.” Thereafter, proceed to Shinjuku, a central ward in Tokyo, for dining, entertainment and shopping.
Breakfast / Lunch (Soy Milk Hot Pot)
Day 8TOKYO ✈ SINGAPORE
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had amemorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
Meals On Board / Breakfast
午餐 / 晚餐
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐
早餐 / 午餐
飞机餐 / 早餐
Immigration procedures require all tourists to possess a passport with minimum 6 months validity from the day of departure. All passport do require a visa to Japan. For foreign passport, please ensure relevant visa is applied should you need one. It is necessary to bring along re-entry permit or air ticket to country of origin for passenger not holding Singapore passport. It is advisable to keep separately a photocopy of your travel document.
**Malaysia Passport: With ICAO' Standards with IC Passport (symbol on the front cover), do need a visa to enter Japan.
**Non - ICAO Standards Passport, Must apply for a Japan Visa.
Spring (Mar – May): 15 – 25 °C / 春天 （三月–五月)
Summer (Jun – Aug): 25 – 33°C / 夏天 ( 六月–八月 )
Autumn (Sep – Nov): 13 – 20°C / 秋天 (九月–十一月)
Winter (Dec – Feb): -05 – 15°C / 冬天 (十二月–二月)
We suggest you to update the weather through news or internet closer to departure.
Tipping and Service Charges
Total Per Pax (Applicable for 2 years and above):
6D5N Japan Tour: 7800 Yen
7D5N Japan Tour: 8300 Yen
7D6N Japan Tour: 9100 Yen
8D6N Japan Tour: 9600 Yen
8D7N Japan Tour: 10,400 Yen
9D7N Japan Tour: 10,900 Yen
9D8N Japan Tour: 11,700 Yen
Time Difference / 时差
Japan is one hour ahead of Singapore. 日本比新加坡快一个小时。
Electric Current and Adaptor / 电压
It is essential to bring a plug adaptor of 2 Flat pins for 120V outlet.
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Tour is conducted in Mandarin.
6. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
7. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
8. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
9. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
10. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to English version.
11. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
12. For groups of 26 passengers and above, we will have a tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.