Brisbane City Tour
King George Square
South Bank Parklands
Queen Street Mall
Go Boat Ride
Tangalooma Island Resort
Desert Safari Tour
Wild Dolphin Feeding
Mt Tamborine Gallery
Cedar Greek Winery Wine Tasting
Mountview Alpaca Farm
Paradise Jet Boating
5 mins Scenic Helicopter Flight
6 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner
Accommodation (4 Stars)
1 night stay at Grand Chancellor 4* or similar class
Tangalooma Island Resort
2 night stay at Tangalooma Island Resort
3 nights stay at Voco Gold Coast 4* or similar class
Day 1SINGAPORE - BRISBANE
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Brisbane.
Upon arrival, begin our Brisbane City Tour. Discover the historical landmarks of Brisbane, the capital of the Queensland state and the third-largest city in Australia, with its modern, inventive, and energetic CBD. First stop at King George Square, a public square in the middle of Brisbane, City Hall is adjacent to the square. Next, visit South Bank Parklands is Brisbane’s premier lifestyle and cultural destination. Explore the Queen Street Mall shopping district, where contemporary stores are hidden behind facades of buildings from the 19th and 20th centuries. Continue to Scenic Lookout at Mt. Coot-tha, Brisbane's highest point, for a later view of the city and Moreton Bay. Take a picture at the Brisbane Sign while admiring the lovely cityscape in the background. Next, take command of Go Boat Ride and explore the Gold Coast like never before with up to eight passengers on your very own self-drive, environmentally friendly boat.
Meals On Board / Dinner
Day 3BRISBANE – TANGALOOMA ISLAND RESORT
After breakfast, transfer to Halt Street Wharf to board a catamaran boat to Tangalooma Island Resort for 2 nights. During the 75-minute ferry ride across Moreton Bay, take in views from the deck or cabin, keep an eye out for dolphins and other marine life. When you reach the island, join a Desert Safari tour as your vehicle glides through the vegetation to an open sandy desert. You can attempt sand tobogganing down the high slopes, a crowd favorite. In the evening, you will get the opportunity to hand feed one of the wild bottlenose dolphins that visit the shores each evening at sunset (subject to weather conditions).
Breakfast / Lunch (Western Lunch) / Dinner (Hot Stone Dinner)
Day 4TANGALOOMA ISLAND RESORT
Free at own leisure. You can sign up for a variety of optional tours, such as an ATV Quad Bike Tour, a snorkeling excursion, or a wildlife-spotting cruise, for a fun-filled day. If you'd prefer to unwind, you can use the resort's amenities, like the pool and bar.
Day 5TANGALOOMA ISLAND RESORT – MT TAMBORINE – CANUNGRA VALLEY – GOLD COAST
After breakfast, depart Tangalooma Island Resort and travel back to Brisbane. Walk at Mt Tamborine Gallery where there is a fascinating mix of shops; everything from craft and galleries to food, wine and homewares. Next, learn how to connect your taste and smell senses to wine in Cedar Greek Winery Wine Tasting. Visit Mountview Alpaca Farm; the alpacas are welcoming and well-groomed; you can feed them or stroll one around the farm while taking lovely pictures.
Breakfast / Lunch
After breakfast, proceed to Sea World. Discover a world of amazing marine animals, rides and shows. Be enchanted by the amazing dolphin and sea lions shows and see penguins, sharks, polar bears and stingrays. Don't miss the brand-new "Thunder Lake Stunt Show," which takes place on the ski lake and features top-notch stunts, action, and comedy! Get a stunning view of the Gold Coast skyline with a 5 mins scenic helicopter flight. The spectacular experience will leave you with unforgettable memories. Experience Paradise Jet Boating fun with 360° spins, high speed drifting, beach buzzing while admiring the stunning scenery as you pass Sovereign Island’s multi-million mansions and Sea World Theme Park. If you are lucky, you may spot dolphins swimming beside the boat.
Day 7GOLD COAST
Free at own leisure. Recommended Optional Excursion: Movie World / Dream World / Tropical Fruit World etc.
Day 8GOLD COAST – BRISBANE – SINGAPORE
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
Meals On Board / Breakfast
飞机餐 / 晚餐
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐
早餐 / 午餐
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
Immigration procedures require all tourists to possess a passport with minimum 6 months validity from the day of departure. Singapore passport holders do require a visa to Australia. For foreign passport, please ensure relevant visa is applied should you need one. It is necessary to bring along re-entry permit or air ticket to country of origin for passenger not holding Singapore passport. It is advisable to keep separately a photocopy of your travel document.
List of Nationalities that require Visas to Australia
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Spring ( Sep – Nov ): 13 – 25 °C / 春天 ( 九月–十一月 )
Summer ( Dec – Feb ): 25 – 32°C / 夏天 ( 十二月–二月 )
Autumn ( Mar – May ): 12 – 25°C / 秋天 ( 三月–五月 )
Winter ( Jun – Aug ): 05 – 15°C / 冬天 ( 六月–八月 )
We suggest you to update the weather through news or internet closer to departure.
Tipping and Service Charges
Total Per Pax (Applicable for 2 years and above):
With Tour Leader
6D4N Australia Tour (AMEL6 / AMEL6T / ASYD6 / AOOL6 / AADL6 / APER6): AUD 40
7D5N / 8D6N Australia Tour (AGDE7 / AMGC8): AUD 48
8D6N Australia Tour (AMES8 / AMS8 / ATAS8): AUD 52
Without Tour Leader
5D3N Australia Tour (AOOL5 / AMEL5): AUD 15
5D3N / 6D4N Australia Tour (ASYD5 / AOOL6 / APER6 / AADL6): AUD 20
6D4N / 7D5N Australia Tour (ACNS6 / AOOL7 / AMGC8): AUD 25
8D6N Australia Tour (AMES8 / AMS8 / ATAS8): AUD30
1. Tropical Fruit World (8 hours): AUD 98 (Adult) | AUD 78 (Child)
2. Glow Worm Night Tour (3 hours): AUD 99 (Adult) | AUD 60 (Child)
3. Hot Air Balloon - 30 Min Balloon Ride & O'Reilly's Vineyard Breakfast (6 hours): AUD 290 (Adult) | AUD 210 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
4. Broadwater Adventure Jet Boat Ride (1.5 hours): AUD 76 (Adult) | AUD 62 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
5. Sea World (6 hours): AUD 110 (Adult) | AUD 80 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
6. Dreamworld (6 hours): AUD 110 (Adult) | AUD 80 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Great Ocean Road Adventure (10 hours): AUD 169 (Adult) | AUD 85 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
2. Sovereign Hill Gold Rush (9 hours): AUD 169 (Adult) | AUD 85 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
3. Puffing Billy Steam Train & Healesville Wildlife: AUD 175 (Adult) | AUD 88 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Scenic World Ride Discovery Pass (3 Rides Included): AUD 43 (Adult) | AUD 23 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Pinnacles Desert 4x4 + Sand Boarding Adventure (with Picnic Lunch): AUD 215 (Adult) | AUD 120 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
Country Code : 61
Currency: Australian Dollars ( AUD )
Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
Australia is 2-3 Hour Ahead
Clothings to bring
Spring/Autumn - Warm Jacket, Sweaters, Scarfs, Gloves
春天 / 秋天 - 厚外套,毛线衣，围巾和手套
Summer - Light Clothing, light jacket
夏天 - 轻便舒适衣服，外套
Winter - Sweaters, Warm Jacket, Gloves, Scarf, Thermal, Woolen Socks
冬天 - 毛线衣,厚外套加大衣，围巾和手套
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour. Tour groups may be merged.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions. Passengers will be required to check in to hotels themselves and will have to use their own credit card or cash as guarantors against any expenses incurred in their own rooms.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group to attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around safely.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if a majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin speaking is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights and flights timings are subject to change without prior notice.
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. Triple rooms may consist of rollaway beds. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have housekeeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. 1 vegetable dish may be served to vegetarians at restaurants as group will not be having meals at vegetarian restaurant that may serve full course vegetarian dishes.
19. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old or children below 4 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant or child car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.