5 Breakfasts , 1 Lunch , 1 Dinner
GOLD COAST: 4N Stay in 4* Novotel Surfers Paradise / Mantra Legend / Watermark Hotel or similar
MORETON ISLAND: 1N Stay in Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort Stay
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ BRISBANE
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Brisbane, Capital City of Queensland.
Meals On Board
Day 2BRISBANE - MORETON ISLAND
Upon arrival, transfer to Holt Street Wharf to board a 75-minute Catamaran Cruise to Moreton Island. Go on an exciting 4WD Desert Safari Tour and experience the fun of sand tobogganing. In the evening, partake in the nightly hand-feeding of wild bottlenose dolphins*(once per person, subject to weather and tidal conditions)
Lunch / Dinner
Day 3MORETON ISLAND – BRISBANE – SUNSHINE COAST – GOLD COAST
This morning, take the Catamaran back to Holt Street Wharf. Upon arrival, transferto Sunshine Coast. View the magnificent Glasshouse Mountains on the way to the Australia Zoo. Steve Irwin’s world famous zoo has over 1200 animals including koalas, kangaroos, wombats and crocodiles. Check out the snakes, free flight birds and crocodiles LIVE in the world famous Crocoseum show as well as many other exciting wildlife shows and get your adrenalin pumping as you watch a crocodile launch a strike from the water’s edge. Come face to face with majestic tigers and experience hand- feeding the elephants. Next, stopover at the World’s largest Ginger Factory with its incredible range of ginger products. Make a stop at Nutworks and Chocolate Factory to shop for Macadamia Nuts and chocolates. Continue to the interesting Ettamogah Pub for a photo stop on the way back to Gold Coast.
Day 4GOLD COAST
After breakfast, proceed to Warner Bros Movie World. See your favourite super heroes and experience adventure rides including Justice League 3D ride, Green Lantern Coaster, the awesome Batwing Spaceshot and Superman Escape. Catch the exciting and action-packed Hollywood Stunt Driver 2 show!
Day 5GOLD COAST
After breakfast, proceed to Dreamworld. Experience the ‘Big 9’ thrill rides, see the all new Tiger Island and discover indigenous culture and Australian wildlife at Dreamworld Corroboree. Meet Kungfu Panda at the land of Awesomeness. End the day with a visit to Sky Point Observation Deck.
Day 6GOLD COAST
Free at own leisure. Recommended Optional Excursion: Sea World, Jet boating, Tropical Fruit World
Day 7GOLDCOAST – BRISBANE ✈ SINGAPORE
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 布里斯本
Day 2布里斯本 - 摩瑞顿岛
抵达后,前往霍尔特街码头乘坐双体船去摩瑞顿岛。下午, 展开四轮驱动沙漠之旅，并体验从大沙丘顶端坐平底雪橇滑下的刺激感！晚上，你将可亲手喂食游在岸边的野生海豚*(*喂食野生海豚每人只限一次, 所有岛上活动随着天气情况而定)
午餐 / 晚餐
Day 3摩瑞顿岛 - 布里斯本 - 阳光海岸 - 黄金海岸
Day 7黄金海岸 – 布里斯本 ✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Australia Sydney Weather - Average Temparature
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group into attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin spoken is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have house keeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.