NAMBUNG NATIONAL PARK (APEP6)
Day 1Singapore ✈ Perth
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Perth, Western Australia.
Meals On Board
Day 2PERTH – FARMSTAY
Upon arrival, begin our city tour. The tour passes the historic Perth Mint and Parliament House to the beautiful Kings Park botanical gardens. Whilst here you will have time to experience a walk through the trees canopies on the Tree Top Walkway, giving you a bird eye view of Perth's city skyline. Take a look at one of North West Australia's most famous landmarks, the 750-year-old Boab Tree, similar to a tree once used as a prison. Next, visit Lake Monger where wild black swans glide gracefully across the water. Later, we continue to one of Perth's best beaches, Cottesloe Beach, before arriving at the historic port town of Fremantle. Partake in a city tour which includes Round House, Fisherman Harbour, Esplanade and Monument Hill. Back at the Cappuccino Strip, time is allowed for a walk down the main street. You may want to enjoy a coffee at one of the many cafes or enjoy the famous fish and chips. You may also find bargains at the Fremantle Weekend Markets (opens only from Friday to Sunday). Return back to Perth by passing by one of the World’s largest musical instruments, Swan Bell Tower, an 82.5m tower house.
Breakfast / Lunch (BBQ Lunch) / Dinner
Day 3PERTH – FREMANTLE – PERTH
After breakfast, visit a Nougat Factory (closed on Monday) ，Macademia Nuts Shop (closed on Monday) and House of Honey (closed on Monday) for honey tasting and to discover how honey is produced. Next, proceed to a local farm for farmstay. Experience a relaxing stay in an Australian rural country setting and enjoy comfortable country accommodation with great Australian meals and experience seasonal farm activities and farm life. Farm activities vary depending on individual farm. The activities include animal petting and feeding, easy stroll around the resort with scenic waterfalls, onsite Vineyards for wine tasting and enjoy great bonding time with your loved ones in a relaxing environment.NOTE: Accommodation at the farmstay is based on multi-sharing with or without air-conditioning. Travellers may be assigned to different hosts. Farm activities may vary depending on season and farm. Please pack an overnight bag for farm stay.
Day 4FARMSTAY – SWAN VALLEY – PERTH
This morning, bid farewell to our farm hosts before proceeding to the Swan Valley, Western Australia's first wine growing region. Proceed to Caversham Wildlife Park for a guided tour where you can see australia’s native animals and hand feed the kangaroos, cuddle a wombat, pat a koala and enjoy fun farm activities. Watch a Sheep Shearing Live Show at Tumbulgum farm then continue to sample delicious chocolates at the Chocolate Shop. Next stop at a local Winery to enjoy wine tasting before return to Perth via the Burswood Resort & Casino. End the day at Watertown Brand Outlet for shopping before return back to hotel.
Day 5PERTH – NAMBUNG NATIONAL PARK – PERTH
This morning, make a brief stopover at Caversham Wildlife Park and have your photos taken with the adorable koalas. Next, head to the Rock Lobster fishing town of Cervantes for a Picnic Lunch. Continue to Nambung National Park, home of the Pinnacles Desert. See the amazing moon-like landscapes and take a stroll through the limestone spires. Proceed to Lancelin which is next to the Indian Ocean and experience 4 Wheel Drive over massive sand dunes and have fun sand boarding*(weather permitting). See colourful native wildflowers when in season (Aug – Sep only) on the way back.Note: Tour is on Seat-in Coach basis and is not suitable for pregnant woman and those with back problems and infants. Please be advised to wear comfortable footwear, bring a camera, hat and apply sun block.
Breakfast / Lunch (Picnic Lunch)
Day 6PERTH ✈SINGAPORE
Enjoy free at own leisure time till you are transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays and thank you for your support!
Meals On Board / Breakfast
早餐后，前往奶油杏仁糖工厂(星期一休息), 坚果商店(星期一休息)和蜂蜜厂(星期一休息)品尝蜂蜜和了解蜂蜜的制作过程。随后，前往当地农场, 体验澳洲农场住宿，享受澳洲农场膳食和季节性的农场活动。农场活动视不同的农场主人的安排而定。放松脚步，体验农场活动例如抚摸和喂养农场的动物。在度假村附近，风景秀丽的瀑布周围轻松漫步，葡萄园品尝酒，在一个无由无虑的环境中促进您和您的家人的感情与沟通。注意：农场住宿以多人一屋安排，无或含冷气。您和您的亲人可被分配去不同的农场。农场活动将根据不同季节和农场而定。请随带一晚农场住宿的隔夜包。
早餐 / 午餐 (烧烤午餐) / 晚餐
Day 3柏斯 - 弗里曼特尔 - 柏斯
低达后，展开市区观光游。路经有柏斯铸币厂以及国会大厦前往美丽的英皇公园。在这里你将有机会体验树顶走道，还可观赏柏斯城市风景。您也可以观赏西北澳著名的750年的老波布树。随后，前往蒙格湖，欣赏黑天鹅在水中的优美姿态。续程到柏斯的好海滩之一 - 科茨洛海滩。接着前往历史悠久的港口城市“弗里曼特尔”。展开市区观光游。路径之处有圆房，渔船码头，弗里曼特尔滨海，纪念碑山。到了‘卡布奇诺带’，您可步行大街或自费享受咖啡或鱼和薯条餐。随后，前往弗里曼特尔市集 (营业于星期五至星期日)。返回柏斯，经过世界上最大的乐器之一，高达82.5米的塔楼 - 天鹅钟楼。
今天，前往卡弗沙姆野生动物园与树熊拍照。之后，到塞万提斯享受野餐午餐。接着前往南邦国家公园，慢步步行充满神秘感的尖峰石阵沙漠。您可观赏面积约四百零四公顷，迷人奇异尖顶高耸于浩瀚黄沙之中的绮丽景致。之后前往在印度海洋旁的兰斯林。在此，体验惊心动魄的四轮驱动车之旅以及尝试滑沙丘乐趣。野花季节时，您也可以看得到五颜六色的野花（季节：8月 - 9月）。注意：孕妇与有背部问题者不适合参加此团。参加者须穿上适合的鞋子、戴帽子．并涂抹防晒油。
早餐 / 午餐 (野餐午餐)
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Australia Sydney Weather - Average Temparature
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group into attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin spoken is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have house keeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.