HOBART & REGION
• City Tour
• Battery Point
• Salamanca Market* (open only on Sat)
• Tasman Peninsula
• Tasman Arch + Blowhole
• Port Arthur + Scenic Harbour Cruise
• Barilla Bay Tasmania Oyster Farm
• Tas Live Abalone processing Factory
• Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
LAUNCESTON & REGION
• Tasmanian Gourmet Sauce Company
• Bridestowe Lavender Estate*
• Cataract Gorge Reserve
• Cradle Mountain National Park
• Dove Lake
• City Tour
• Arts Precinct
• Princes Bridge
• Yarra River
• Federation Square
• St. Patrick’s Cathedral
• Flinders Street Station
• Parliament House
• Shrine of Remembrance
• Fitzroy Gardens
• Brighton Bathing Boxes
6 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 4 Dinners
2N Stay in Hobart 4* Hotel or similar
2N Stay in Launceston 4* Hotel or similar
2 Nights Stay in Melbourne 4* Hotel or similar
Day 1SINGAPORE - MELBOURNE
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Melbourne.
Day 2MELBOURNE - HOBART
Upon arrival at Melbourne, take a domestic flight to Hobart and embark on a city tour. Upon arrival, drive pass some heritage homes in quaint Battery Point, with its rows of historic cottages, elegant mansions and the spectacular Hobart waterfront. Explore your way through the food, colour and characters of the renowned Salamanca Market* (open only on Sat). Next, visit Tas Live Abalone processing Factory and discover how abalone is processed.Hotel: Best Western / Travelodge or similar
Meals On Board / Dinner
Day 3HOBART – PORT ARTHUR – HOBART
This morning, proceed to Barilla Bay Tasmania Oyster Farm to learn more about the fascinating production process of oysters. Taste the freshness of succulent oysters at the end of your guided tour. Continue to the UNESCO World Heritage listed historic site of Port Arthur in Tasman Peninsula. Discover the hardships endured by past convicts and tour the historic buildings and ruins set amongst beautiful gardens, followed by a short scenic cruise around the harbour. Next, enjoy the scenic Tasman Arch and Blowhole which are spectacular natural features of the Peninsula Rocky Coastline.Hotel: Best Western / Travelodge or similar
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Day 4HOBART – LAUNCESTON
This morning, transfer to Launceston. Along the way, make a stop at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary to see the endangered Tasmanian Devils, the Eastern Quoll, the Tasmanian Pademelon, the shy Tasmanian Bettong, kangaroos as well as other native animals. Continue to Oatlands and Ross Town to admire Australia’s finest collection of convict-built sandstone buildings. If time permits, continue to Bridestowe Lavender Estate where there are many varieties of lavender based products and souvenirs. Next, visit Cataract Gorge Reserve, a beautiful natural amphitheatre located in the heart of Launceston. Take an optional ride on the World’s longest single-span chairlift (at own expenses)Hotel: Best Western Launceston, Mercure Launceston or similar
Breakfast / Dinner
Day 5LAUNCESTON – CRADLE MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK – LAUNCESTON
After breakfast, proceed to Tasmanian Gourmet Sauce Company to savour some award-winning jams and chutneys. Continue to Sheffield, the town of Murals, to see their outdoor art. Continue to scenic UNESCO World Heritage listed Cradle Mountain National Park. See the spectacular and picturesque Cradle Mountain and the beautiful Dove Lake. Hotel: Best Western Launceston, Mercure Launceston or similar
Breakfast / Dinner
Day 6LAUNCESTON - MELBOURNE
This morning, transfer to Launceston Airport for a domestic flight to Melbourne. Upon arrival, begin your city tour by driving pass the Arts Centre Melbourne, which consists of a complex of theatres and concert halls in the Melbourne Arts Precinct. Next, cross the Princes Bridge spanning from the Yarra River to the Federation Square and see St Patrick’s Cathedral, Flinders Street Station and Chinatown. See the City Circle Tram in motion along the way and view the Parliament House, Shrine of Remembrance and Fitzroy Gardens. Next, make a photo stop at the colourful Brighton Bathing Boxes. Rest of the day is free at leisure.Note: In the event of early morning domestic flight, boxed breakfast will be arranged instead of hotel breakfast.Hotel: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra or similar
Day 7MELBOURNE: FREE DAY
Recommended Optional Excursion: Great Ocean Road / Phillip Island Penguin ParadeHotel: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra or similar
Day 8MELBOURNE - SINGAPORE
Enjoy some free leisure time before transferring to the airport for the flight back home. We hope you had a joyful vacation with ASA Holidays and thank you for your support!
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 墨尔本
Day 2墨尔本 - 荷伯特
抵达后，搭乘国内航班从墨尔本飞往荷伯特,并且展开城市观光游。路经之处之一有电池点，这里有古色古香的传统房屋与历史悠久的别墅和典雅的豪宅和壮观的荷伯特海滨。过后到应有尽有的莎拉曼卡市集*（只在星期六营业）购物。接着前往活鲍鱼处理厂，了解鲍鱼的处理过程。酒店: Best Western / Travelodge或同级
飞机餐 / 晚餐
Day 3荷伯特 - 亚瑟港 - 荷伯特
今早,前往到巴里拉湾生蚝养殖场，可以了解更多关于生蚝的有趣处理过程并品尝新鲜生蚝。继续塔斯曼半岛世界遗产的古迹 - 亚瑟港。在此可了解更多由过去的囚犯所遭受的苦难，并参观历史建筑和遗迹设置在美丽的花园里。过后，乘坐短程游船游周围的美丽海港。接下来，欣赏半岛岩石的海岸线的风景秀丽的塔斯曼拱门与天然喷水柱。酒店: Best Western / Travelodge或同级
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐
Day 4荷伯特 - 朗塞斯顿
今早，前往朗塞斯顿。路途，停在波耨浓野生动物保护区，观赏濒危的袋獾，东方袋鼬，塔斯马尼亚小袋鼠，袋鼠以及其它澳洲动物。继续去麦镇和罗斯看由囚犯建造的砂岩建筑。接着去塔斯马尼亚美食果酱工厂，品尝一些荣获奖项的果酱和酸辣酱。如时间应许，前往飘丝薰衣草农场。抵达后，您可以购买许多薰衣草产品和纪念品。过后，参观卡塔赖特峡谷保留区，这是朗塞斯顿最大的观光景点。您也能乘坐世界最长的单椅吊车从高处观赏美丽的风景（自费）。酒店: Best Western, Mercure朗塞斯顿或同级
早餐 / 晚餐
Day 5朗塞斯顿 - 摇篮山国家公园 - 朗塞斯顿
早餐后，前往塔斯马尼亚美食果酱工厂，品尝一些荣获奖项的果酱和酸辣酱。之后，去莎菲镇看那里的的户外艺术 - 壁画。继续前往世界遗产的摇篮山国家公园，欣赏壮观和美丽如画的摇篮山和美丽的鸽湖。酒店: Best Western, Mercure朗塞斯顿或同级
早餐 / 晚餐
Day 6朗塞斯顿 - 墨尔本
今早，搭乘国内航班飞往墨尔本。抵达后，开始墨尔本市区游。路经之处有墨尔本艺术中心组成的剧院和音乐厅。接着，经过王子桥跨越亚拉河到联邦广场、圣伯特大教堂、弗林德斯街站、菲兹罗花园、国会大厦、纪念靖国神社以及唐人街。接着，前往五颜六色的海滩彩虹小屋拍照留念。其余时间自由活动。注意：在搭乘早晨国内航班的情况下，盒装早餐将会安排，而不是酒店的早餐。酒店：Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra 或同级
Day 7墨尔本: 自由活动
建议额外自费活动：大海洋路之旅 / 菲利普岛企鹅巡礼
Day 8墨尔本✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Australia Sydney Weather - Average Temparature
Country Code : 61
Language : English
Currency : Australian Dollars ( AUD )
Voltage : 240V / 50Hz
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group into attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin spoken is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have house keeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.