• City Tour
• St. Mary’s Cathedral
• Sydney Fish Market
• Sydney Opera House
• Sydney Harbour Bridge
• Sydney Tower Eye
BLUE MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK
• Echo Point
• Three Sisters Rock
• 4WD Sand Safari Tour
• Dolphin Watch Cruise
• Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters
• Oakvale Wildlife Park
4 Breakfasts / 2 Lunches / 1 Dinner
*1 Night Stay in 4* Landmark Resort / Oaks Pacific Blue Resort or similar
*3 Nights Stay in 4* Mercure / Citigate / Novotel / Holiday Inn / Travelodge / Mantra Hotel or similar
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ SYDNEY
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Sydney.
Day 2SYDNEY – PORT STEPHENS
Upon arrival, begin your Sydney City Tour by driving pass Chinatown and St. Mary’s Cathedral. Next, visit the Sydney Fish Market which is the largest seafood market in the Southern Hemisphere. You may try the delicious seafood, fresh from the ocean. Continue to the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Listed Sydney Opera House. Enjoy 360° views of the Sydney Opera House (outside view only) and the beautiful Sydney Harbour Bridge (outside view only). Proceed to Port Stephens, the Dolphin Capital of Australia.
Meals On Board / Dinner
Day 3PORT STEPHENS – SYDNEY
After breakfast, begin your adventure by experiencing the fun 4WD Sand Safari Tour where you can try Sandboarding on sand dunes as high as 30 metres. Next board a Dolphin Watch Cruise and begin searching for pods of wild bottlenose dolphins with seagulls flying around. Next visit the Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters where you can feed and pat baby stingrays and up to 3m long sharks whilst embarking on an educational and unforgettable adventure. Continue to visit Oakvale Wildlife Park which is set on 25 acres of natural bushland. Get up close and personal with native Australia animals and experience feeding animals such as kangaroos, camels and baby farm animals. See native Australian animals such as Tasmanian devils, Wombats, Dingoes, Eastern Quoll, Cassowaries and other animals such as alpacas, ring-tailed lemurs, goats, sheep, rabbits, alligators, ostriches. Do not miss the chance to pat a koala and take your selfie with the adorable koala free of charge in a huge free-range natural bushland.Note: Wild dolphin sighting is based on weather and tidal conditions. In the event of bad weather, for safety reasons, cruise will not operate. 4WD Sand boarding Tour is on Seat-in Coach basis and is not suitable for pregnant woman and those with back problems and infant. Please wear comfortable shoes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, warm jumper, seasick pills and bring a camera along.
Breakfast / Lunch (Buffet Lunch)
Day 4SYDNEY – BLUE MOUNTAINS – SYDNEY
After breakfast, head to the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park and enjoy panoramic stunning views of the rugged cliffs and deep forested valleys. See the charming township of Katoomba and make a stop at Echo Point to see the famous Three Sisters Rock formation. Transfer back to Sydney and end the day by visiting the Sydney Tower Eye to enjoy a panoramic 360° bird’s eye view of Sydney City. Enjoy and be amazed by the 4D Cinema Experience while you are there. Take the chance to see the Vivid Sydney Festival from 24 May to 15 Jun 2019 (Tentative date) which is an event of light, music and ideas.
Breakfast / Lunch
Day 5SYDNEY: FREE DAY
Free at own leisure. Recommended Optional Excursion: Hunter Valley
Day 6SYDNEY ✈ SINGAPORE
Enjoy some free at leisure time before you are transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 悉尼
Day 2悉尼 - 史蒂芬港
飞机餐 / 晚餐
Day 3史蒂芬港 – 悉尼
早餐 / 午餐 (自助午餐)
Day 4悉尼 - 蓝山国家公园 - 悉尼
今天，前往世界遗产的蓝山国家公园。看卡通巴小镇, 然后到回音点观景台观赏杰米森谷“三姐妹峰”的壮丽景色。接着，返回悉尼。过后，登上悉尼塔, 欣赏360度城市的壮丽景色。你也可观赏4D动感电影。你也可以欣赏缤纷悉尼灯光音乐节从5月24至6月15 (暂定日期)。
早餐 / 午餐
Day 6悉尼 ✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
Immigration procedures require all tourists to possess a passport with minimum 6 months validity from the day of departure. Singapore passport holders do require a visa to Australia. For foreign passport, please ensure relevant visa is applied should you need one. It is necessary to bring along re-entry permit or air ticket to country of origin for passenger not holding Singapore passport. It is advisable to keep separately a photocopy of your travel document.
List of Nationalities that require Visas to Australia
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Spring ( Sep – Nov ): 13 – 25 °C / 春天 ( 九月–十一月 )
Summer ( Dec – Feb ): 25 – 32°C / 夏天 ( 十二月–二月 )
Autumn ( Mar – May ): 12 – 25°C / 秋天 ( 三月–五月 )
Winter ( Jun – Aug ): 05 – 15°C / 冬天 ( 六月–八月 )
We suggest you to update the weather through news or internet closer to departure.
Tipping and Service Charges
Total Per Pax (Applicable for 2 years and above):
With Tour Leader
6D4N Australia Tour (AMEL6 / AMEL6T / ASYD6 / AOOL6 / AADL6 / APER6): AUD 40
7D5N / 8D6N Australia Tour (AGDE7 / AMGC8): AUD 48
8D6N Australia Tour (AMES8 / AMS8 / ATAS8): AUD 52
Without Tour Leader
5D3N Australia Tour (AOOL5 / AMEL5): AUD 15
5D3N / 6D4N Australia Tour (ASYD5 / AOOL6 / APER6 / AADL6): AUD 20
6D4N / 7D5N Australia Tour (ACNS6 / AOOL7 / AMGC8): AUD 25
8D6N Australia Tour (AMES8 / AMS8 / ATAS8): AUD30
1. Tropical Fruit World (8 hours): AUD 98 (Adult) | AUD 78 (Child)
2. Glow Worm Night Tour (3 hours): AUD 99 (Adult) | AUD 60 (Child)
3. Hot Air Balloon - 30 Min Balloon Ride & O'Reilly's Vineyard Breakfast (6 hours): AUD 290 (Adult) | AUD 210 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
4. Broadwater Adventure Jet Boat Ride (1.5 hours): AUD 76 (Adult) | AUD 62 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
5. Sea World (6 hours): AUD 110 (Adult) | AUD 80 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
6. Dreamworld (6 hours): AUD 110 (Adult) | AUD 80 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Great Ocean Road Adventure (10 hours): AUD 169 (Adult) | AUD 85 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
2. Sovereign Hill Gold Rush (9 hours): AUD 169 (Adult) | AUD 85 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
3. Puffing Billy Steam Train & Healesville Wildlife: AUD 175 (Adult) | AUD 88 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Scenic World Ride Discovery Pass (3 Rides Included): AUD 43 (Adult) | AUD 23 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Pinnacles Desert 4x4 + Sand Boarding Adventure (with Picnic Lunch): AUD 215 (Adult) | AUD 120 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
Country Code : 61
Currency: Australian Dollars ( AUD )
Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
Australia is 2-3 Hour Ahead
Clothings to bring
Spring/Autumn - Warm Jacket, Sweaters, Scarfs, Gloves
春天 / 秋天 - 厚外套,毛线衣，围巾和手套
Summer - Light Clothing, light jacket
夏天 - 轻便舒适衣服，外套
Winter - Sweaters, Warm Jacket, Gloves, Scarf, Thermal, Woolen Socks
冬天 - 毛线衣,厚外套加大衣，围巾和手套
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour. Tour groups may be merged.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions. Passengers will be required to check in to hotels themselves and will have to use their own credit card or cash as guarantors against any expenses incurred in their own rooms.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group to attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around safely.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if a majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin speaking is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights and flights timings are subject to change without prior notice.
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. Triple rooms may consist of rollaway beds. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have housekeeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. 1 vegetable dish may be served to vegetarians at restaurants as group will not be having meals at vegetarian restaurant that may serve full course vegetarian dishes.
19. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old or children below 4 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant or child car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.