4 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
4N Stay in 4* Novotel Surfers Paradise / Mantra Legend / Watermark Hotel or similar
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ BRISBANE
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Brisbane.
Day 2BRISBANE – GOLD COAST
Upon arrival, transfer to Paradise Country Farm. Embark on an educational, enriching and fun experience, and learn more about farm activities like sheep shearing, cow milking, whip cracking and boomerang demonstrations. Also, enjoy Billy Tea and Damper by the campfire. Feed kangaroos or cuddle a koala (on own expenses) and enjoy a delicious Aussie BBQ Lunch. Next, visit Abalone World to taste and purchase fresh abalone and to discover more about abalone.
Meals On Board / Lunch (Aussie BBQ Lunch)
Day 3GOLD COAST
After breakfast, proceed to Warner Bros MovieWorld. See your favourite super heroes and experience adventure rides including Justice League 3D ride, Green Lantern Coaster, the awesome Batwing Spaceshot and Superman Escape. Catch the exciting and action-packed Hollywood Stunt Driver 2 show!
Day 4GOLD COAST
After breakfast, proceed to Sea World. Discover a world of amazing marine animals, rides and shows. Beenchanted by the amazing dolphin and sea lions shows and see penguins, sharks, polar bears and stingrays. Be sure to catch the awesome ‘Jet Stunt Extreme’ show which showcases some of the world’sbest jetski performers and amazing aerial tricks! Hop onto the Jet Rescue roller coaster for the ride ofyour life! Stop by Harbourtown Outlet Shopping Centre for shopping where there are more than 240 stores offering up to 70% discounts.
Day 5GOLD COAST
Today is free at own leisure.Recommended Optional Excursions: Dreamworld, Tropical Fruit World, Hot Air Balloon, Jet Boating, 4WD Glow Worm tour
Day 6GOLD COAST - BRISBANE ✈ SINGAPORE
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 布里斯本
Day 2布里斯本 - 黄金海岸
抵达后，前往天堂农场, 体验富有教育性质的农场活动的乐趣, 例如挤牛奶、回力标和挥鞭表演以及修剪羊毛表演。你也可观赏有趣的牧羊犬赶羊只表演或喂食袋鼠或与可爱的树熊拥抱（自费）。同时, 你也能看传统的比利茶丛林面包制作表演。此外，您还可以品尝地道的澳式烧烤午餐。随后，前往鲍鱼工厂品尝，购买新鲜鲍鱼并且多了解鲍鱼。
飞机餐 / 午餐 (澳式烧烤午餐)
今天, 前往澳洲海洋世界。看精彩的海豚和海狮表演。欣赏企鹅、北极熊和魟鱼等逾万种海洋生物。在鲨鱼生态园区里，你能近距离目睹鲨鱼及其它深海动物。除此之外，别错过精彩的世界冠军级的水上摩托特技表演！您还可以乘坐刺激的过山车。接着前往海港购物中心，一个国际与澳洲品牌的购物商场, 绝对让您购物到不宜乐呼。
全天自由活动。建议额外自费旅游 ：梦幻世界，热带水果世界, 乘坐热气球，喷射快艇，四驱车萤火虫之旅
Day 6黄金海岸 – 布里斯本✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Australia Sydney Weather - Average Temparature
Country Code : 61
Language : English
Currency : Australian Dollars ( AUD )
Voltage : 240V / 50Hz
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group into attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin spoken is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have house keeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.