2 Nights Stay
MEALS: 10 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners
ACCOMODATION: Hotels Used: Local 4*
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ ROME
Assemble at Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Rome, Capital of Italy.
Meals On Board
Today, we will travel to Rome for our sightseeing tour which will include the St Peter’s Basilica, an Italian Renaissance Church in Vatican City. Continue to the Colosseum, it is an oval amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome. Built of concrete and sand, it is also the largest amphitheatre ever built and it was also used for Gladiatorial contest during the ancient time. Photo taking stop at the Fountain of Trevi, designed by Italian architect Nicola Salvi and completed by Pietro Bracci with a standing height of 26.3 metres high and 49.15 metres wide, it is the largest Baroque fountain in the city and one of the most famous fountains in the world. Next, stop at the Spanish Steps, 135 steps climbing a steep slope between the Piazza di Spagna at the base and Piazza Trinità dei Monti, dominated by the Trinità dei Monti church at the top.
Day 3ROME: FREE DAY
Free at leisure to explore the city. You may wish to join an optional excursion tour to South Italy.
Day 4ROME - PISA - FLORENCE
Start the day with a pleasant drive to Pisa to visit the Square of Miracles, where you can have a stunning view of the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Continue our drive through the vineyards of the Chianti region into the renaissance city of Florence. Upon arrival, begin our walking tour which will include Florence Cathedral, Gate of Paradise and Signoria Square.
Breakfast / Dinner
Free at leisure for you to further explore the Birth Place of Renaissance, Florence.
Day 6FLORENCE - VENICE
Continue our journey to the Romantic city of Venice. Enjoy cruise ride on a private boat that will sail pass Palladian Churches, 13th Century Palaces to St Mark’s Square. Disembark and visit Doge’s Palace, built in Venetian Gothic style and is one of the main landmarks of the city of Venice. The palace was the residence of the Doge of Venice, the supreme authority of the former Republic of Venice and it is connected to the prisons by the Bridge of Sighs. It was from here that Casanova made his daring escape. Conclude our day with a visit to the Venetian Glassblowing Factory.
Day 7VENICE - LAKE GARDA - SIRMIONE - MILAN
This morning, drive to Lake Garda, Italy most beautiful and largest lake. Its’ beautiful surroundings has old charming villages together with modern towns and have inspired many authors and artists. Visit the town of Sirmione, which is on the southern shore of Lake Garda. Picture stop at Scaliger Castle, stroll along Sirmione's Narrow Medieval Streets, bustling with colours and life. Next, continue our journey to Milan, Italy’s renowned fashion capital. Visit the magnificent Milan Cathedral, world famous La Scala Theatre and Victor Emmanuel II Gallery.
Breakfast / Dinner
Day 8MILAN: FREE DAY
Today, have some free time to explore Milan - the global capital of fashion and design.
Day 9MILAN - MENDRISIO - LUGANO - MILAN
From Milan, travel to Mendrisio for Foxtown Designer Outlet. Shop at leisure with great bargain discounts on most designers’ labels. Continue our journey to Lugano, the largest and most important in the town of Ticino. It is an Italian-speaking region in southern Switzerland with palm-lined lakes and sharp Alpine peaks. Your tour include photo taking stop at Lake Lugano and city sights of Lugano.
Day 10MILAN ✈ DUBAI
Free at leisure before your transfer to Milan International Airport for your flight to Dubai. Upon arrival at Dubai, transfer to hotel and free at leisure.
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 11DUBAI: FREE DAY
Free at leisure for you to explore the city.
Day 12DUBAI ✈ SINGAPORE
Free at leisure before your transfer to Dubai International Airport. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 13ARRIVED SINGAPORE
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 罗马
Day 4罗马 – 比萨 – 佛罗伦斯
早餐 / 晚餐
Day 6佛罗伦斯 – 威尼斯
早餐后，驱车前往浪漫之都 - 威尼斯。我们将乘小船经过帕拉斯迪奥教堂，13世纪宫殿以及圣马克广场。船停靠后，参观威尼斯总督府以及曾经发生许多浪漫爱情故事而著名的叹息桥。之后，参观世界一流的威尼斯玻璃艺术制作工坊，这里拥有最精细的玻璃吹制工厂。
Day 7威尼斯 – 加尔达湖 - 西米欧尼小镇 – 米兰
早餐 / 晚餐
Day 9米兰 – 门德里西奥 – 卢加诺 – 米兰
Day 10米兰 ✈ 杜拜
飞机餐 / 早餐
Day 11杜拜: 自由行
Day 12杜拜✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour. Should places of religious worship/museum be closed for public visiting, the tour will end at the actual sites and there will be no replacement or refund value.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Tour is conducted in English.
5. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
6. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
7. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
8. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
9. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
10. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
11. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
12. Participants need to be properly attired when visiting places of religious worship; ASA Holidays will not be responsible for refusal of entry. Should places of religious worship be closed to public due maintenance and/or by local authority and/or religious event, there will be no replacement.
13. Package price excludes Europe City Tax ranging Euro $1-$4 per city per day. All passengers are required to pay upon checking in at the respective hotels.