LAUNCESTON & REGION
• Tasmanian Gourmet Sauce Company
• Cataract Gorge Reserve
• Local Winery
• House of Anvers Chocolate Factory
• Ashgrove Cheese Farm
• Melita Honey Farm
• Cradle Mountain National Park
• Dove Lake
• Curringa Farm
HOBART & REGION
• City Tour
• Battery Point
• Mount Wellington*
• Salamanca Market*
• Tasman Peninsula
• Tasman Arch + Blowhole
• Port Arthur + Scenic Cruise
• Barilla Bay Oyster Farm
• Tas Live Abalone processing Factory
• Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
• City Tour
• St. Mary’s Cathedral
• Sydney Fish Market
• Sydney Opera House
• Sydney Harbour Bridge
6 Breakfasts / 2 Lunches / 4 Dinners
2N Stay in Launceston 4* Hotel or similar
3N Stay in Hobart 4* Hotel or similar
1 Night Stay in Sydney 4* Hotel or similar
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ MELBOURNE
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Melbourne.
Day 2MELBOURNE – LAUNCESTON
Upon arrival at Melbourne, take a domestic flight to Launceston. Upon arrival, visit Cataract Gorge Reserve, a beautiful natural amphitheatre located in the heart of Launceston. Take an optional ride on the world’s longest single-span chairlift (at own expenses.) Next, visit Tasmanian Gourmet Sauce Company to savour some award-winning jams and chutneys. Enjoy a delicious BBQ Lunch while you are there. Continue to a local winery for wine tasting.Hotel: Best Western Launceston or similar
Meals On Board / Lunch (BBQ Lunch)
Day 3LAUNCESTON – CRADLE MOUNTAIN – LAUNCESTON
After breakfast, proceed to Melita Honey Farm to sample a wide variety of honey before arriving at Sheffield, the town of Murals, to see their outdoor art. Continue to scenic UNESCO World Heritage listed Cradle Mountain National Park. See the spectacular and picturesque Cradle Mountain and the beautiful Dove Lake. Next, proceed to House of Anvers Chocolate Factory and tour around the factory and indulge in the supreme chocolate experience.Continue to Ashgrove Cheese Farm and learn about how famous Tasmanian cheeses are made and sample the numerous varieties of cheeses made on the premises.Hotel: Best Western Launceston or similar
Breakfast / Dinner
Day 4LAUNCESTON – HAMILTON – HOBART
This morning, visit Curringa Farm which stretches over 300 hectares for an educational and fun experience. Begin your farm tour and learn more about farm activities such as Sheep shearing, learn how to grade wools, see working farm dogs in action, plenty of sheeps as well as see vegetable farm when in season. Next, make a stop at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary to see the endangered Tasmanian Devils, the Eastern Quoll, Koala, Echidnas, Kangaroos as well as other native animals. Transfer to Hobart.Hotel: Best Western / Travelodge or similar
Breakfast / Lunch (BBQ Lunch) / Dinner
This morning, embark on a city tour. Drive pass some heritage homes in quaint Battery Point, with its rows of historic cottages and elegant mansions, and the spectacular Hobart waterfront. Explore your way through the food, colour and characters of the renowned Salamanca Market* (open only on Sat). If weather and time permit, proceed to Mount Wellington*, which is 1271m above sea level, for a panoramic view of the surrounding. Note: If it is snowing on Mount Wellington, we will visit Mount Nelson instead. There will be no replacement if Salamanca Market is closed.Hotel: Best Western / Travelodge or similar
Breakfast / Dinner
Day 6HOBART – PORT ARTHUR – HOBART
This morning, visit Tas Live Abalone processing Factory and discover how abalone is processed. Continue to Barilla Bay Oyster Farm to learn more about the fascinating production process of oysters. Taste the freshness of succulent oysters at the end of your guided tour. Next, proceed to the UNESCO World Heritage listed historic site of Port Arthur in Tasman Peninsula. Discover the hardships endured by past convicts and tour the historic buildings and ruins set amongst beautiful gardens, followed by a short scenic cruise around the harbour. Next, enjoy the scenic Tasman Arch and Blowhole which are spectacular natural features of the Peninsula Rocky Coastline.Hotel: Best Western / Travelodge or similar
Breakfast / Dinner
Day 7HOBART ✈ SYDNEY
This morning, transfer to Hobart Airport for a domestic flight to Sydney. Upon arrival, begin your Sydney City Tour by driving pass Chinatown and St. Mary’s Cathedral. Next, visit the Sydney Fish Market which is the largest seafood market in the Southern Hemisphere. You may try the delicious seafood, fresh from the ocean. Continue to the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Listed Sydney Opera House. Enjoy 360° views of the Sydney Opera House (outside view only) and the beautiful Sydney Harbour Bridge (outside view only).Note: In the event of early morning domestic flight, boxed breakfast will be arranged instead of hotel breakfast.Hotel: Mercure / Citigate / Novotel / Holiday Inn / Travelodge / Mantra or similar
Day 8SYDNEY – SINGAPORE
Enjoy some free leisure time before transferring to the airport for the flight back home. We hope you had a joyful vacation with ASA Holidays and thank you for your support!
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 墨尔本
Day 2墨尔本 – 朗塞斯顿
抵达后，搭乘国内航班从墨尔本飞往朗塞斯顿。抵达后，参观卡塔赖特峡谷保留区。这个美丽的自然保留区离朗塞斯顿市中心只是两分钟路程。您也能乘坐世界最长的单椅吊车从高处观赏美丽的风景（自费）。接着，前往塔斯马尼亚美食果酱工厂，品尝一些荣获奖项的果酱和酸辣酱和享用美味的烧烤午餐。继续到当地的葡萄酒厂品尝葡萄酒。酒店: Best Western, Mercure朗塞斯顿或同级
飞机餐 / 午餐 (烧烤午餐)
Day 3朗塞斯顿 - 摇篮山 - 朗塞斯顿
早餐后，前往蜂蜜农场品尝各种蜂蜜。之后，去莎菲镇看那里的的户外艺术 - 壁画。继续前往世界遗产的摇篮山国家公园，欣赏壮观和美丽如画的摇篮山和美丽的鸽湖。过后，去安饽诗巧克力屋看不同品种的巧克力。接着去爱克斯乳酪厂，以了解著名的塔斯曼尼亚乳酪的制作过程并品尝各种品味的乳酪。酒店: Best Western, Mercure朗塞斯顿或同级
早餐 / 晚餐
Day 4朗塞斯顿 - 哈密尔顿 - 荷伯特
今早，参观绵延超过300公顷的柯林佳农场，体验富有教育性质的农场活动的乐趣，如修剪羊毛，了解如何对羊毛进行分级，看牧羊犬，羊以及在季节时还能看到蔬菜农场。接着参观波耨浓野生动物保护区，观赏树熊，东方袋鼬，针鼹，袋鼠以及其它澳洲动物。过后，前往荷伯特。酒店: Best Western / Travelodge或同级
早餐 / 午餐 (烧烤午餐) / 晚餐
今早，展开城市观光游。路经之处有电池点，这里有古色古香的传统房屋与历史悠久的别墅和典雅的豪宅和壮观的荷伯特海滨。过后到应有尽有的莎拉曼卡市集*（只在星期六营业）购物。如果天气和时间允许，前往高达1271米海拔的威霖顿山*。您可从山顶看四周围的壮丽全景。注意：如威霖顿山下雪，将前往尼尔森山。如果莎拉曼卡市场关闭，将没有替代。酒店: Best Western / Travelodge或同级
早餐 / 晚餐
Day 6荷伯特 - 亚瑟港 - 荷伯特
今早, 前往活鲍鱼处理厂，了解鲍鱼的处理过程。继续前往巴里拉湾生蚝养殖场。抵达后，了解更多关于生蚝的有趣处理过程并品尝新鲜生蚝。接着，前往塔斯曼半岛世界遗产的古迹 - 亚瑟港。在此可了解更多由过去的囚犯所遭受的苦难，并参观历史建筑和遗迹设置在美丽的花园里。过后，乘坐短程游船游周围的美丽海港。接下来，欣赏半岛岩石的海岸线的风景秀丽的塔斯曼拱门与天然喷水柱。酒店: Best Western / Travelodge或同级
早餐 / 晚餐
Day 7荷伯特 ✈ 悉尼
今早，搭乘国内航班飞往悉尼。抵达后，开始悉尼市区游以了解和体验悉尼的城市风情。路经之处包括唐人街及圣玛丽大教堂。随后，前往悉尼海鲜批发市场，看当天所捕获的新鲜海鲜。接着, 前往宏伟的世界遗产悉尼歌剧院。你将能享受360度全景观赏世界遗产的悉尼歌剧院(外观)和美丽的悉尼海港大桥(外观)。注意：在搭乘早晨国内航班的情况下，盒装早餐将会安排，而不是酒店的早餐。酒店: Mercure / Citigate / Novotel / Holiday Inn / Travelodge / Mantra 或同级
Day 8悉尼 ✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
Immigration procedures require all tourists to possess a passport with minimum 6 months validity from the day of departure. Singapore passport holders do require a visa to Australia. For foreign passport, please ensure relevant visa is applied should you need one. It is necessary to bring along re-entry permit or air ticket to country of origin for passenger not holding Singapore passport. It is advisable to keep separately a photocopy of your travel document.
List of Nationalities that require Visas to Australia
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Spring ( Sep – Nov ): 13 – 25 °C / 春天 ( 九月–十一月 )
Summer ( Dec – Feb ): 25 – 32°C / 夏天 ( 十二月–二月 )
Autumn ( Mar – May ): 12 – 25°C / 秋天 ( 三月–五月 )
Winter ( Jun – Aug ): 05 – 15°C / 冬天 ( 六月–八月 )
We suggest you to update the weather through news or internet closer to departure.
Tipping and Service Charges
Total Per Pax (Applicable for 2 years and above):
With Tour Leader
6D4N Australia Tour (AMEL6 / AMEL6T / ASYD6 / AOOL6 / AADL6 / APER6): AUD 40
7D5N / 8D6N Australia Tour (AGDE7 / AMGC8): AUD 48
8D6N Australia Tour (AMES8 / AMS8 / ATAS8): AUD 52
Without Tour Leader
5D3N Australia Tour (AOOL5 / AMEL5): AUD 15
5D3N / 6D4N Australia Tour (ASYD5 / AOOL6 / APER6 / AADL6): AUD 20
6D4N / 7D5N Australia Tour (ACNS6 / AOOL7 / AMGC8): AUD 25
8D6N Australia Tour (AMES8 / AMS8 / ATAS8): AUD30
1. Tropical Fruit World (8 hours): AUD 98 (Adult) | AUD 78 (Child)
2. Glow Worm Night Tour (3 hours): AUD 99 (Adult) | AUD 60 (Child)
3. Hot Air Balloon - 30 Min Balloon Ride & O'Reilly's Vineyard Breakfast (6 hours): AUD 290 (Adult) | AUD 210 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
4. Broadwater Adventure Jet Boat Ride (1.5 hours): AUD 76 (Adult) | AUD 62 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
5. Sea World (6 hours): AUD 110 (Adult) | AUD 80 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
6. Dreamworld (6 hours): AUD 110 (Adult) | AUD 80 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Great Ocean Road Adventure (10 hours): AUD 169 (Adult) | AUD 85 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
2. Sovereign Hill Gold Rush (9 hours): AUD 169 (Adult) | AUD 85 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
3. Puffing Billy Steam Train & Healesville Wildlife: AUD 175 (Adult) | AUD 88 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Scenic World Ride Discovery Pass (3 Rides Included): AUD 43 (Adult) | AUD 23 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Pinnacles Desert 4x4 + Sand Boarding Adventure (with Picnic Lunch): AUD 215 (Adult) | AUD 120 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
Country Code : 61
Currency: Australian Dollars ( AUD )
Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
Australia is 2-3 Hour Ahead
Clothings to bring
Spring/Autumn - Warm Jacket, Sweaters, Scarfs, Gloves
春天 / 秋天 - 厚外套,毛线衣，围巾和手套
Summer - Light Clothing, light jacket
夏天 - 轻便舒适衣服，外套
Winter - Sweaters, Warm Jacket, Gloves, Scarf, Thermal, Woolen Socks
冬天 - 毛线衣,厚外套加大衣，围巾和手套
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour. Tour groups may be merged.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions. Passengers will be required to check in to hotels themselves and will have to use their own credit card or cash as guarantors against any expenses incurred in their own rooms.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group to attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around safely.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if a majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin speaking is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights and flights timings are subject to change without prior notice.
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. Triple rooms may consist of rollaway beds. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have housekeeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. 1 vegetable dish may be served to vegetarians at restaurants as group will not be having meals at vegetarian restaurant that may serve full course vegetarian dishes.
19. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old or children below 4 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant or child car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.