1. The ASA Holiday Reward Program (the "Program") is a loyalty program established by ASA Holiday ("ASA Holidays") and administrated by ASA Holiday ("Administrator") through which individuals will be offered the opportunity to earn Reward Points by performing various activities ("ASA Holiday Reward Points").
2. The Reward Program was established in 26th July 2016. Hence all bookings / Transactions that are done before will not be applicable.
3. The Reward Program is only applicable for all Full Group Tour Bookings or Bookings that consist of both Land tours & Air tickets.
4. Individuals may redeem their Reward Points for Travel Vouchers that are available on the www.asaholiday.com website and mobile application members page if their points meet the required redemption criteria.
1. Every dollar spend is equivalent to 1 Reward point.
2. Reward points are awarded according to the number of passengers in a booking.
If a booking consist of 4 Passengers and the total spending is (not inclusive of Taxes) $4000, each Passenger will be awarded 1000 points.
3. Reward points are not Transferrable, Combinable or Exchangeable for cash.
4. Reward points is to be claimed within 3 months upon the end of the tour or arrival in Singapore.
5. All accumulated reward points are to be utilized within 3 years from the date of points claimed.
6. ASA Holidays reserve the right to forfeit all reward points that are not utilized within the period as per describe in point 4 & 5.
1. Claiming of Travel Vouchers can be done via the www.asaholiday.com website and mobile application.
2. A minimal of 3000 points is required to redeem a $30 ASA Holidays Travel voucher which can only be utilized by offsetting the cost of ASA Holidays’ products. Travel Vouchers ranges from $30, $40, $50 & $60.
3. All redeemed Travel Vouchers is to be utilized within 3 months of redemption or will be forfeited.
4. Upon redeeming a Travel Voucher, passenger will receive an email for the following information:
1. ASA Holidays reserves the right to modify any of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein - including, but not limited to, the duration of the Program Period, methods by which members can earn Reward Points, the amount of Reward Points earned for each action, the number of Reward Points that may be redeemed through the Program, and any of the options made available to Members with respect to their Accounts - at any time, even though these changes may affect an Member's ability to accrue or use his/her Reward Points.
2. ASA Holidays reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, even though termination may affect a Member's ability to accrue or use his/her Reward Points.
3. In the event of an early termination, Members will have at least 30 days from date Program termination is announced to redeem their Reward Points.
4. Any changes ASA Holidays makes will be effective immediately on notice, which it may give either by posting to the Membership Site or via electronic mail.
5. A Member's continued participation in the Program constitutes the Member's acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions.
6. Members are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to any changes that ASA Holidays may make to these Terms and Conditions.
7. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions will be available on the www.asaholiday.com website application and will supersede all previous versions of these Terms and Conditions