• Warner Bros Movie World
• Sea World
• Paradise Country Farm
• Abalone World with Abalone tasting
• Harbourtown Shopping Outlets
• SkyPoint Observation Deck
5 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
5N Stay in 4* Novotel Surfers Paradise / Mantra Legend / Island Gold Coast Hotel or similar
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ BRISBANE
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Brisbane.
Day 2BRISBANE – GOLD COAST
Upon arrival, transfer to Paradise Country Farm. Embark on an educational, enriching and fun experience, and learn more about farm activities like sheep shearing, cow milking, whip cracking and boomerang demonstrations. Also, enjoy Billy Tea and Damper by the campfire. Feed kangaroos or cuddle a koala (on own expenses) and enjoy a delicious Aussie BBQ Lunch. Next, visit Abalone World to taste and purchase fresh abalone and to discover more about abalone. Stop by Harbourtown Outlet Shopping Centre for shopping where there are more than 240 stores offering up to 70% discounts.
Meals On Board / Lunch (Aussie BBQ Lunch)
Day 3GOLD COAST
After breakfast, proceed to Warner Bros Movie World. See your favourite super heroes and experience adventure rides including Justice League 3D ride, Green Lantern Coaster, the awesome Batwing Spaceshot and Superman Escape. Catch the exciting and action-packed Hollywood Stunt Driver 2 show and see the new Aquaman Exhibition!
Day 4GOLD COAST
After breakfast, proceed to Sea World. Discover a world of amazing marine animals, rides and shows. Be enchanted by the amazing dolphin and sea lions shows and see penguins, sharks, polar bears and stingrays. Be sure to catch the awesome ‘Jet Stunt Extreme’ show which showcases some of the world’s best jetski performers and amazing aerial tricks! Hop onto the exciting Jet Rescue roller coaster and try the new SkyFlyer. End the day with a visit to SkyPoint Observation Deck, Australia’s only beachside observation deck. Situated on the World’s tallest residential tower, Q1 building, enjoy a 360º stunning bird's eye view of the surroundings. Take a stroll back to hotel.
Day 5GOLD COAST
After breakfast, proceed to Dreamworld. Experience adrenaline filled thrills on some of the tallest and fastest theme park rides including The Giant Drop, The Claw, Wipeout, Tower of Terror and Shockwave for the ride of your life! Discover the indigenous culture and Australian wildlife. Pat the kangaroos and take the chance to cuddle a koala. Catch the Sheep Shearing Show, watch the majestic tigers at Tiger Island and meet Kungfu Panda at the land of Awesomeness and explore Australia’s biggest LEGO® store.
Day 6GOLD COAST: FREE DAY
Free at own leisure. Recommended Optional Excursion: Jetboating, Tropical Fruit World, Hot Air Balloon
Day 7GOLD COAST – BRISBANE ✈ SINGAPORE
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 布里斯本
Day 2布里斯本 - 黄金海岸
抵达后，前往天堂农场, 体验富有教育性质的农场活动的乐趣, 例如挤牛奶，回力标和挥鞭表演以及修剪羊毛表演。你也可观赏有趣的牧羊犬赶羊只表演或喂食袋鼠或与可爱的树熊拥抱（自费）。同时, 你也能看传统的比利茶丛林面包制作表演。此外，您还可以品尝地道的澳式烧烤午餐。接着前往鲍鱼工厂品尝，购买新鲜鲍鱼并且多了解鲍鱼。接着前往海港购物中心，一个国际与澳洲品牌的购物商场, 绝对让您购物到不宜乐呼。
飞机餐 / 午餐 (澳式烧烤午餐)
今天,前往澳洲海洋世界。看精彩的海豚和海狮表演。欣赏企鹅、北极熊和魟鱼等逾万种海洋生物。在鲨鱼生态园区里，你能近距离目睹鲨鱼及其它深海动物。除此之外，别错过精彩的世界冠军级的水上摩托特技表演！您还可以乘坐刺激的过山车。接着, 前往澳洲唯一的海滨观景台－星空塔观景台。此塔是黄金海岸的最高点, 高达322.5米，也是世界上最高的居住塔楼。 体验360度全景浏览黄金海岸独一无二的壮观景色。过后，漫步回酒店。
Day 6黄金海岸: 自由活动
全天自由活动。建议额外自费旅游：喷射快艇, 热带水果世界, 热气球
Day 7黄金海岸 – 布里斯本✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
Immigration procedures require all tourists to possess a passport with minimum 6 months validity from the day of departure. Singapore passport holders do require a visa to Australia. For foreign passport, please ensure relevant visa is applied should you need one. It is necessary to bring along re-entry permit or air ticket to country of origin for passenger not holding Singapore passport. It is advisable to keep separately a photocopy of your travel document.
List of Nationalities that require Visas to Australia
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Spring ( Sep – Nov ): 13 – 25 °C / 春天 ( 九月–十一月 )
Summer ( Dec – Feb ): 25 – 32°C / 夏天 ( 十二月–二月 )
Autumn ( Mar – May ): 12 – 25°C / 秋天 ( 三月–五月 )
Winter ( Jun – Aug ): 05 – 15°C / 冬天 ( 六月–八月 )
We suggest you to update the weather through news or internet closer to departure.
Tipping and Service Charges
Total Per Pax (Applicable for 2 years and above):
With Tour Leader
6D4N Australia Tour (AMEL6 / AMEL6T / ASYD6 / AOOL6 / AADL6 / APER6): AUD 40
7D5N / 8D6N Australia Tour (AGDE7 / AMGC8): AUD 48
8D6N Australia Tour (AMES8 / AMS8 / ATAS8): AUD 52
Without Tour Leader
5D3N Australia Tour (AOOL5 / AMEL5): AUD 15
5D3N / 6D4N Australia Tour (ASYD5 / AOOL6 / APER6 / AADL6): AUD 20
6D4N / 7D5N Australia Tour (ACNS6 / AOOL7 / AMGC8): AUD 25
8D6N Australia Tour (AMES8 / AMS8 / ATAS8): AUD30
1. Tropical Fruit World (8 hours): AUD 98 (Adult) | AUD 78 (Child)
2. Glow Worm Night Tour (3 hours): AUD 99 (Adult) | AUD 60 (Child)
3. Hot Air Balloon - 30 Min Balloon Ride & O'Reilly's Vineyard Breakfast (6 hours): AUD 290 (Adult) | AUD 210 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
4. Broadwater Adventure Jet Boat Ride (1.5 hours): AUD 76 (Adult) | AUD 62 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
5. Sea World (6 hours): AUD 110 (Adult) | AUD 80 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
6. Dreamworld (6 hours): AUD 110 (Adult) | AUD 80 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Great Ocean Road Adventure (10 hours): AUD 169 (Adult) | AUD 85 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
2. Sovereign Hill Gold Rush (9 hours): AUD 169 (Adult) | AUD 85 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
3. Puffing Billy Steam Train & Healesville Wildlife: AUD 175 (Adult) | AUD 88 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Scenic World Ride Discovery Pass (3 Rides Included): AUD 43 (Adult) | AUD 23 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Pinnacles Desert 4x4 + Sand Boarding Adventure (with Picnic Lunch): AUD 215 (Adult) | AUD 120 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
Country Code : 61
Currency: Australian Dollars ( AUD )
Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
Australia is 2-3 Hour Ahead
Clothings to bring
Spring/Autumn - Warm Jacket, Sweaters, Scarfs, Gloves
春天 / 秋天 - 厚外套,毛线衣，围巾和手套
Summer - Light Clothing, light jacket
夏天 - 轻便舒适衣服，外套
Winter - Sweaters, Warm Jacket, Gloves, Scarf, Thermal, Woolen Socks
冬天 - 毛线衣,厚外套加大衣，围巾和手套
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour. Tour groups may be merged.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions. Passengers will be required to check in to hotels themselves and will have to use their own credit card or cash as guarantors against any expenses incurred in their own rooms.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group to attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around safely.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if a majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin speaking is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights and flights timings are subject to change without prior notice.
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. Triple rooms may consist of rollaway beds. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have housekeeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. 1 vegetable dish may be served to vegetarians at restaurants as group will not be having meals at vegetarian restaurant that may serve full course vegetarian dishes.
19. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old or children below 4 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant or child car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.