Nanwan Monkey Island + Rope way
Nanhai Guanyin Buddha - A window to traditional Buddhism culture of China & the 3rd tallest statue in the world
Sanya Phoenix Hill Park – the highest point of Sanya downtown + cable car
Local Delicacies ：Nanshan Handmade Vegetarian Feast、Qiong Style Cuisine、Farmer Feast
Hotel accommodation: Throughout Local 5＊Hotel
Compulsory Additional tour package (RMB580/per person, to be paid in China) :
Ye tian Minority Tribe Village + Yalong Bay International Rose Valley (including Electric Car) + Sanya Commerical Walking Street
3 Shopping Stops: Baoshutang, Charcoal product, Latex product or Dried seafood product
** Purchase at designated shops will be at your own discretion. You are not obligated to buy if you do not wish. **
Sanya QianGuQing performance show -310 RMB /人
1). Tour is conducted in Mandarin. If there is any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of the itinerary, the latter will be taken as the correct version. The sequence of the itinerary is subject to arrangement made by the local tour operations in China where and when deemed necessary.
2). All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
3). ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
4) Service fee for local guide and driver: total per pax per tour : total RMB125
5) Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
6) For paxs who wish to leave the group by their own during traveling, NO REFUND value for unused service and need to pay the land operator RMB300/pax/day
7) Minimum 10 Adults to form the group size. (determined by the Company)
9) Singapore/Sanya/Singapore flight included 20kgs check in baggage, NO meals/beverage on board.
Day 1SINGAPORE - SANYA/LINGSHUI
Take flight to Sanya, is the southernmost city on Hainan Island. Started the tour with Nanwan Monkey Island, the only state-protected island nature reserve that protects macaque monkeys in China, as well as in the world. The money island is located in Lingshui County on the south coast of Hainan, the southernmost province of China. As the scenic area is located in a peninsula, to get into the Monkey Island, we take sightseeing Rope way, being 2138 meters long at the speed of 6 meters per second, it is the longest oversea ropeway in China, which will take you to catch a wonderful view of the ocean, the neatly placed fishing rafts by the bank and the thick chains of mountains on the island with the birds gently singing and the monkeys' shouts reverberating around your ears. Soon the mythical monkey island unfolds his arms in front of you. (Kindly reminder please Do NOT tantalize the moneys with food or something else) . After dinner, check into Hotel
Lunch / Dinner
After breakfast, we will visit Ye Tian Minority Tribe Village (Own expense).The rich and colorful folk customs, unique Li Jia Marriage custom, ethnic dance and musical instrument performance are intoxicated. After lunch, we proceed to Sanya Phoenix Hill Park (with cable car), located at the highest point in Sanya at about 400 meters, it has the best view of Sanya in the city. When night falls, at Own expense to watch Sanya QianGuQing performance show, a sumptuous show displaying history and cultural legends of Sanya.
Breakfast / Lunch
After breakfast, we depart for the famous Nanshan Cultural Tourist Zone – Guanyin (including Electric Cart). The Nanshan Cultural Park highlights China's diverse social customs. The key feature of the zone is the three sided statue of Guan Yin Buddha, Buddhist Temples, natural landscape and sea views. The statue of Guan Yin Buddha stands 108 meters tall on a manmade island in the sea just off Nanshan. It is larger than the statue of liberty. For the lunch, we will have a handmade vegetarian meal at Nanshan. After lunch, we depart for Yalong Bay International Rose Valley (Including Electric Cart)(own expenses), to feel the rose sea, romantic wedding, colorful play, essential oil health, international style, and other topics, experience romantic, leisure and beautiful life. Lastly, it is the shopping time at Sanya Commercial Walking Street (Own expense).
Breakfast / Lunch
After breakfast, free at own leisure. You may wish to take up the following Optional Tour (Minimum 10 paxs):Package A – RMB450 - 1 Day tour Yalong Bay Tropical Forest Park + Dragon Chain Rope Bridge + XD Theater + Glass Bridge + LunchPackage B – RMB310 - Yalong Bay Ruidemu Submarine Performing Themed Restaurant Buffet High Tea + Mermaid Performance (Duration 3-5pm) Package C – RMB380 - 1 Day tour of West Island + Return Ferry ticket (with Lunch)* Children below 1.1m in height, charge 85% of the adult fare for the above packages **Participation of the above optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses
Day 5SANYA - SINGAPORE
After breakfast, transfer to airport for flight back to Singapore. We hope you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays and thank you for your support!
乘机抵达三亚凤凰国际机场。 午餐后前往参观【陵水南湾猴岛+含往返空中索道】。这里三面环海，野果丰富，有着适合猕猴栖息的良好环境，在此您可以体验2138米的全中国最长的跨海观光索道——猴岛索道，与既调皮又可爱的猕猴们近距离接触 （请勿喂食）。晚餐后，入住酒店。
午餐 / 晚餐
早餐 / 午餐
早餐后，前往三亚胜名【南山文化苑-海上观音+电瓶车】。南山以“寿比南山”而得名，欣赏世界第一雕塑 — 108米海上观音，一尊三体：持莲、持箧、持珠，分别意喻清净、智慧、解脱，观世音菩萨，寻声救苦，普渡天下众生，在佛祖面前许下最诚挚的愿望，愿家人及自己平安幸福。 接着前往【亚龙湾国家旅游度假区玫瑰谷+电瓶车】（自费），感受玫瑰花海、浪漫婚庆、七彩游乐、精油养生、国际风情等游览主题，品读浪漫休闲、感悟美丽人生。游罢后，逛三亚著名的步行街【商业街】（自费）。 周围都是商场，其中多是旅游纪念品和海南土特产商店。步行街里人来人往，但没有旅游景点那种摩肩擦踵的拥挤。更重要的是来这里的人都是晚饭后出来休闲散步，所以都是一身轻松。步行街中间是两排四面的商铺，两边是超市或专卖店。晚上自由逛街购物。
早餐 / 午餐
早餐后， 全天自由活动。 以下项目为另推荐可向导游申请自愿参加！请客人应本着"自愿自费"的原则，自主决定参加。*客人自由选择配套、全部含车、含导游（必须十人起）配套A - 450 RMB/人 ：【亚龙湾热带森林公园景区+电瓶车+过江龙索桥+XD雨林魔幻影院+挑战真空玻璃栈道】+ 含午餐配套B - 310 RMB/人：【亚龙湾瑞德姆海底餐厅品下午茶+观看美人鱼、水中芭蕾、人鱼秀表演】(下午茶时间为15:00-17:00点)配套C - 380 RMB/人 ：【三亚西岛景区+含过岛船票】+含中餐以上配套，儿童身高1.1米以下， 按照成人费用的85%收取
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Gratuity: A nominal fee of RMB25 person / per day will be given to the guide & driver in reciprocation for the service rendered.e.g.8 days =RMB200/P
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered.
Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
3. Minimum group size of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 10 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
4. Tour is conducted in Mandarin.
5. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
6. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
7. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
8. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
9. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to Chinese version.
10. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
11.Singapore tour leader service fee :SGD 2 person / per day = SGD16/P