• Southbank Parkland
• Wheel of Brisbane
• Queen Street Mall
• Story Bridge
• Kangaroo Point
• Paradise Country Farm
• Warners Bros Movie World
5 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
5N Stay in 4* Novotel Surfers Paradise / Mantra Legend / Watermark Hotel or similar
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ BRISBANE
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Brisbane, Capital city of Queensland.
Meals On Board
Day 2BRISBANE – GOLD COAST
Upon arrival, meet and greet by the local driver and start Brisbane Tour. Brisbane is Australia’s third largest city and Queensland’s capital, with its innovative and vibrant CBD. Firstly, visiting Southbank Parkland where is home to World Expo 88, also home to many restaurants and cafes. You can have a coffee (own expense) while strolling along the landmarks such as the Street Beach (a free man-made swimming area), Queensland Conservatorium, The Nepal Peace Pagoda and the Wheel of Brisbane. After that pass by Queen Street Mall (where is a vibrant shopping and lifestyle precinct that lies at the heart of Brisbane City, more than 700 retailers are ready there to serve) and Story Bridge to Kangaroo Point, here can view the other beautiful side of Brisbane. Proceed to Paradise Country Farm, embark on an educational, enriching and fun experience, and learn more about farm activities like sheep shearing, cow milking, whip cracking and boomerang demonstrations, also enjoy some Billy Tea and Damper by the campfire. Cuddle a koala, feed kangaroos and enjoy a delicious Aussie BBQ Lunch. Next, visit Superbee Honeyworld to watch a live bee show and discover the process of honey-making and honey tasting.
Lunch / Dinner
Day 3GOLD COAST
After breakfast, proceed to Sea World where Australia’s premier marine park is. Showcasing world class exhibits including the amazing Penguin Encounter, Polar Bear Shores and Shark Bay, memorable and iconic dolphin and seal shows and fun rides for young and old. Meet Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and enjoy the brand new dolphin show. Sea World’s awesome ‘Jet Stunt Extreme’ showcases some of the world’s best Jet Ski performers and amazing aerial tricks! Australia’s Sea World is sure to entertain.
Day 4GOLD COAST
After breakfast, proceed to Warner Bros Movie World where provides guests with the ultimate in movie magic, guaranteed to amaze, enchant and excite people of all ages. Experience the exhilaration of world class adventure rides, your favourite characters, movie attractions and a stunning array of live shows on Australia’s Gold Coast. See your favourite super heroes and experience adventure rides including Justice League 3D ride, Green Lantern Coaster, the awesome Batwing Spaceshot and Superman Escape. Catch the exciting and action-packed Hollywood Stunt Driver 2 show!
Day 5GOLD COAST
After breakfast, proceed to Dreamworld where is heating things up with a range of new experiences that will get you closer than ever before to Sumatran tigers, have you swimming and sliding your way through the warmest water park around and enjoying freshly made produce at a new state-of-the art patisserie. Other than that, experience the ‘Big 9’ thrill rides, see the all new Tiger Island and discover indigenous culture and Australian wildlife at Dreamworld Corroboree. Meet Kungfu Panda at the land of Awesomeness and explore Australia’s biggest LEGO® store
Day 6GOLD COAST: FREE DAY
Recommended Optional Excursion: Tropical Fruit World, Hot Air Balloon, Jet Boating
Day 7GOLD COAST – BRISBANE ✈ SINGAPORE
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 布里斯本
Day 2布里斯本 – 黄金海岸
抵达后，先开始布里斯本市区游。布里斯本是澳大利亚第三大城市，也是昆士兰州首府，拥有创新的和充满活力的中央商务区。首先，游览曾举办88年世博会的南岸公园，现在这里有许多餐厅和咖啡馆。可以一边喝咖啡（自费）一边闲逛，街边海滩（人造免费游泳区），昆士兰州立大学，尼泊尔和平塔以及布里斯本摩天轮尽收眼底。之后，路过皇后街购物区（位于布里斯本市中心又充满活力的购物和生活区，有超过700多个零售商在此服务）和故事桥抵达袋鼠远景台观赏布里斯本另一面的美。前进天堂农场后, 先品尝地道的澳式烧烤午餐。过后就可以开始体验富有教育性质的农场活动的乐趣, 例如挤牛奶、回旋镖，挥鞭以及修剪羊毛表演。你也可观赏有趣的牧羊犬赶羊群表演或喂食袋鼠或与可爱的树熊抱抱（自费）。同时, 还可以在篝火边享用一些比利茶和Damper（澳洲传统面包）。随后，前往超级蜂蜜世界观赏现场蜜蜂表演，观看蜂蜜的加工和品尝蜂蜜。
午餐 / 晚餐
Day 7黄金海岸 – 布里斯本✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Australia Sydney Weather - Average Temparature
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group into attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin spoken is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have house keeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.