• Glasshouse Mountain
• Australia Zoo
• Aussie World
• Ginger Factory
• Superbee Honeyworld
• Sealife Mooloolaba
• Nutworks Factory
• 4WD Ride
• Tamborine National Park
• Wines Tasting
• Learn Boomerang
• Paradise Jet Boating
5 Breakfasts, 1 Morning Tea, 3 Lunch, 2 Dinner
3N in 4* Novotel Surfers Paradise / Mantra Legend / Watermark Hotel or similar
1N 5* Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas or similar
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ BRISBANE
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Brisbane, Capital city of Queensland.
Meals On Board
Day 2BRISBANE – SUNSHINE COAST
Upon arrival, meet and greet by the local driver and transfer to Sunshine Coast. View the magnificent Glasshouse Mountains on the way to the Australia Zoo. Steve Irwin’s world-famous zoo has over 1,200 animals including koalas, kangaroos, wombats and crocodiles. Next, proceed to Aussie World, an authentic Australian Theme Park with many thrilling rides, games, shows and attractions on offer; it is the ultimate fun out for the entire family.
Lunch / Dinner (2-Course Western Dinner)
Day 3SUNSHINE COAST – GOLD COAST
After breakfast, transfer to the world’s largest Ginger Factory; enjoy educational tours, fun rides, great shopping facilities and a café with modern Australian cuisine. With its incredibly largest range of the world's finest ginger products to tranquil gardens and walks, there is so much to discover, taste, see and do. At the same time, visit Superbee Honeyworld to watch a live bee show and discover the process of honey-making and honey tasting. Proceed to Underwater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba, take a fascinating journey from the coast to the ocean depths. Explore 16 themed zones and soak-up the amazing view from the sea bed in our 80M ocean tunnel, get up close to over 10,000 creatures including Australia’s largest collection of Jellyfish, meet our rare weedy Sea Dragons, our resident Seals plus over 20 species of Sharks and Rays. Make a stop at Nutwork Factory, it is a proud supplier of macadamia nut in shell, kernel, flavoured nut products and confectionary.
Day 4GOLD COAST
After breakfast, enjoy a 4WD ride along the tour winds through eucalyptus tree to enter the magnificent rainforests of Tamborine Mountain National Park. Learn about the Hinterland, its unique flora and fauna and view waterfall. Enjoy a morning tea of fresh scones served with jam, cream, tea and coffee, check out Gallery Walk, Tamborine Mountain Arts & Crafts, and also enjoy wines tasting and more. Fully guided leisurely bush walk to the mountains, discovering the lush subtropical rainforests, learn how the aboriginal people gathered food, including a chance to learn boomerang. Next, proceed to Paradise Jet Boating, The number 1 adventure activity on the Gold Coast. Experience exciting 360 degree spins, high-speed drifting, beach-buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres through the beautiful waterways. Famous for the unique of thrills & adventure mixed with beautiful scenery & sightseeing.
Breakfast (A separated Morning Tea will be served during 4WD Tour)
Day 5GOLD COAST: FREE DAY
Recommended Optional Excursion: Tropical Fruit World, Hot Air Balloon, Seaworld, Movieworld, Dreamworld
Day 6GOLD COAST – FARM STAY
After breakfast, transfer to Farm Stay. Experience a relaxing stay in an Australian rural country setting and enjoy comfortable country accommodation with great Australian meals and experience seasonal farm activities and farm life. Farm activities vary depending on individual farm. The activities generally include the following standard activities: farm tour, collect fresh eggs, feed animals, picking fresh fruit/vegetables for dinner, wildlife spotting such as kangaroos and star gazing. Enjoy great bonding time with your loved ones in a relaxing environment.NOTE: Accommodation at the farmstay is based on multi-sharing with or without air-conditioning. Travellers may be assigned to different hosts. Farm activities may vary depending on season and farm.
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Day 7FAEMSTAY ✈ SINGAPORE
After breakfast, bid farewell to farm hosts before proceeding to airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 布里斯本
Day 2布里斯本- 阳光海岸
抵达后，和当地司机会合并接送到阳光海岸。 在前往澳大利亚动物园的路上，欣赏壮丽的玻璃屋山脉。 史蒂夫•欧文世界闻名的动物园有超过1200种动物，包括树熊，袋鼠，袋熊和鳄鱼。 接下来，前往澳大利亚世界，一个地道的澳大利亚主题公园，拥有许多令人兴奋的游乐设施，游戏，节目和景点; 这是整个家庭的终极乐趣。
午餐 / 晚餐 (2 道菜西餐)
Day 3阳光海岸 – 黄金海岸
早餐后，接送到世界上最大的姜工厂去享受教育游览，有趣的游乐设施，优质的购物设施以及现代带有澳大利亚美食的咖啡厅。 从世界上最好的姜产品，到宁静的花园散步，会发现在这里有许多东西可以品味，欣赏和体验。同时拜访超级蜂蜜世界观赏现场蜜蜂表演，观看蜂蜜的加工和品尝蜂蜜。接着，前往Mooloolaba 海底世界水族馆，体验从岸边到深海的迷人旅程。 有16个主题探索区域， 还有一条位于海床80公尺长的海底隧道，可以观赏到令人惊叹的景色。拥有接近10,000种的生物，包括澳大利亚最多的水母收藏，罕见像水草的海马，永久居民海豹以及20多种 鲨鱼和鳐鱼。前进Nutwork 工厂，它是一个在坚果，坚果仁，坚果调味产品和坚果糖果领域里值得骄傲的供应商。
早餐后，乘坐4轮驱动车，迎面吹着桉树过来的微风游览MtTamborine壮丽的热带雨林。认识森林腹地，了解其独特的动植物和瀑布。 享用浓郁的咖啡，清香的茶，佐伴涂满醇厚奶油或者香甜果酱的烤饼。欣赏画廊，参观Mt Tamborine艺术与工艺中心，品尝葡萄酒，还有更多地道的饮料。在地陪的陪同和指导中，悠闲的步行到山上，观赏郁郁葱葱的亚热带雨林，了解原住民如何聚集食物，包括学习回旋镖。接下来，前往黄金海岸不可错过的冒险活动天堂喷射快艇。体验快速通过美丽的水路，令人振奋的360度旋转，高速漂流，海滩嘶哄和其他令人亢奋的动作。以独特的惊险和冒险与美丽的风景和观光混合而闻名。
Day 6黄金海岸 – 农场住宿
早餐后，前往农场住宿。 在澳大利亚乡村环境中度过轻松的假期，体验澳大利亚美食，体验农场住宿，体验季节性农场活动和农场生活。农场活动因个别农场而异， 活动一般包括：游览农场，收集新鲜鸡蛋，喂食动物，采摘新鲜水果，蔬菜当晚餐，捕捉野生动物踪影如袋鼠和观望星宿。在悠闲的环境中与亲爱的好好消磨时光。注意：农场的住宿是具备或不具备空调，多人共享的。活动会因季节和个别农场而异。
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐
Day 7农场住宿 – 布里斯本✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Australia Sydney Weather - Average Temparature
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group into attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin spoken is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have house keeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.