• City Tour
• Arts Precinct
• Princes Bridge
• Yarra River
• Federation Square
• St. Patrick’s Cathedral
• Flinders Street Station
• Parliament House
• Fitzroy Gardens
• Queen Victoria Market
DANDENONG RANGES & YARRA VALLEY
• Puffing Billy Steam Train Ride
• Rayners Fruit Orchard
• Fruits Picking & Tasting Tour
• Yarra Valley Chocolate & Ice Creamery
• Warrook Cattle Farm
• A Maze’N Things
• Koala Conservation Centre
• Nobbies Rock Formations
• Seal Rocks
• Antarctic Journey
• Penguin Parade
4 Breakfasts / 2 Lunches / 1 Dinner
5 Nights Stay in 4* Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora Hotel or similar
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ MELBOURNE
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Melbourne, Capital city of Victoria.
Day 2 MELBOURNE
Upon arrival, begin our city tour by driving pass the Melbourne Arts Precinct. Next, cross the Princes Bridge spanning from the Yarra River to the Federation Square and see St Patrick’s Cathedral as well as Flinders Street Station. See the city circle tram in motion passing by Parliament House, Fitzroy Gardens and Chinatown. Drive pass the only surviving 19th century market in the CBD, the Queen Victoria Market* (open daily except Mondays, Wednesdays and Public Holidays).
Meals On Board / Lunch
Day 3MELBOURNE – PHILLIP ISLAND – MELBOURNE
Start the day with a visit to Warrook Cattle Farm, a working cattle farm. Embark on an educational, enriching, fun experience and learn more about farm activities like sheep shearing which is done in a historical shearing shed built in the 1887. There are also cow milking, whip cracking as well as sheep dogs demonstrations and learn how wool is graded. Enjoy the opportunity to pat and feed kangaroos, calves, wombats and emus. Continue to A Maze’N Things to enjoy unique and interactive puzzles, games and illusions as well as experience the most exciting and extensive magical attraction at Magic Manor where you can explore the secret quarters of a magician. Proceed to Antarctic Journey; take a virtual journey into the wonderful world of the Southern Ocean and Antarctic and engage with the many interactive and impressive experiences in this exhibition, a joint venture between Phillip Island Nature Parks and WWF-Australia. Next, explore the treetop boardwalks at the Koala Conservation Centre where you can view koalas in their natural environment. Take a stroll along the boardwalks and view the coastal sceneries at the Nobbies and See the Seal Rocks which is home to many fur seals. Next, proceed to witness the famous Penguin Parade. Note: 1) Adult: Half Lobster Dinner Child (below 12 year-old): Seafood Basket Dinner 2) Please remember to bring along warm clothing as it is windy and cold at night for Penguin Parade.
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Day 4MELBOURNE – DANDENONG RANGES – YARRA VALLEY – MELBOURNE
Begin a fun-filled day by journeying into the Dandenong Ranges. Climb aboard Australia’s oldest steam train - the Puffing Billy and travel through the towering mountain ash and beautiful lush fern gullies. You may have the chance to hand feed Crimson Rosella birds in the forest. Continue to Rayners Fruit Orchard in Yarra Valley and experience the Tractor Fruit Tasting Tour* where you will have a chance to pick many different kinds of seasonal fruits and taste fresh seasonal fruits. End the day by visiting Yarra Valley Chocolate & Ice Creamery. Try free chocolate tastings and watch European chocolatiers hand craft over 250 different chocolate products. Note: Type of fruits varies according to seasons. All fruits picked to take away are charged at AUD5.00 per kilo.
Day 5MELBOURNE: FREE DAY
Today is free at own leisure. Recommended Optional Excursion: Great Ocean Road
Day 6MELBOURNE: FREE DAY
Today is free at own leisure.There are many Optional Tours can choose to join today.Sovereign Hill Gold Rush/ Hot Air Balloon/ Sealife Melbourne/ Melbourne Zoo/ Eureka Skydeck88 + The Edge Experience/ Melbourne Star Observation/ Dining Experience in The Colonial Tramcar Restaurant (Pre-book require)/ Walk Melbourne Tours: Coffee Lovers Walk ; Foodie Indulgence Walk; Rooftop Bars Walk
Day 7MELBOURNE ✈SINGAPORE
Enjoy free at own leisure time till you are transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays and thank you for your support!
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 墨尔本
抵达后，开始墨尔本市区游。路过之处由剧院和音乐厅组成的墨尔本艺术中心。接着，经过跨越亚拉河到联邦广场的王子桥、圣伯特大教堂、弗林德斯街站、菲兹茨罗伊花园、国会大厦以及唐人街。随后, 经过唯一在市区内建于19世纪的市集, 维多利亚女皇市场* (星期一, 三及澳洲公共假期无开放)。
飞机餐 / 午餐
Day 3墨尔本 - 菲利普岛 - 墨尔本
早餐后, 前往华洛克农场，体验富有教育性质的农场活动, 例如观看修剪羊毛表演、挤牛奶、挥鞭表演以及牧羊犬赶羊只表演并了解羊毛是如何分等级的。也可以喂食袋鼠、小牛、袋熊和鸸鹋。接着前往魔术馆体验有趣又富有视觉幻象的迷宫，在不可思议的庄园里看魔法互动表演，探索时光机，恐怖屋及寻找宝藏等。接着前往南极之旅，通过虚拟模式进入南大洋洲和体验南极美妙世界的旅程，通过丰富的互动展览，让人对这由菲利普岛自然公园和澳大利亚自然基金会联合打造的世界印象深刻。继续游览树熊保育中心，可看到树熊在原始的生态环境中生活和成长。然后停留在诺比斯角远望海豹石床，这里是美丽又可爱的海豹的家园。太阳西下，黄昏时光，是观赏世界闻名企鹅巡礼的最佳时刻，可看到成群结队的企鹅上岸回巢的奇景。注意: 1）菲利普岛晚上气温偏低，请携带寒衣。2）成人：半只龙虾套餐 儿童(12岁以下)： 海鲜拼盘。
早餐 / 午餐 (Homestead Lunch) / 晚餐 (Half Lobster Dinner)
Day 4墨尔本 – 丹顿农山脉 - 亚拉河谷 - 墨尔本
Day 5墨尔本 : 自由活动
Day 6墨尔本 : 自由活动
全天自由活动。有许多附加行程可参加：疏芬山金矿场/ 热气球/ 墨尔本水族馆/ 墨尔本动物园/尤利卡观景台 +悬崖箱/ 墨尔本之星/ 移动电车餐厅（需预定）
Day 7墨尔本 ✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Australia Sydney Weather - Average Temparature
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group into attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin spoken is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have house keeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.