Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ PRAGUE
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Prague.
Meals On Board
This morning arrive to Prague,capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.View the amazing St.Vitus Cathedral,which is set inside the 1,000 years-old Prague Castle.Later,cross the river to explore the cobblestoned Old Town Square to see its famous Astronomical Clock and St. Charles Bridge.
Day 3PRAGUE - VIENNA
Today from Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, we will drive to Vienna. Our sightseeing includes St Stephen's Cathedral, commonly known as Stephansdom, is the mother church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Vienna and the seat of the Archbishop of Vienna. Next, drive pass Wiener Rathaus City Hall, constructed from 1872 to 1883 in a Neo-Gothic style. Continue our tour to Vienna State Opera House, majestically gracing the Ring Boulevard, it is indisputably one of the most prestigious opera houses in the world. Next, view Schloss Belvedere, a masterpiece of total art and one of the World’s finest Baroque Palaces.
Breakfast / Dinner
Day 4VIENNA - PARNDORF OUTLET - BUDAPEST
This morning, travel to McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Parndorf for your shopping spree. Continue to cross over into the twin cities of Buda and Pest on either side of the famous Romantic River. Our sightseeing includes the Fisherman’s Bastion, which is a favourite lookout point. In medieval times, the fish market was nearby and the bastion was built to commemorate the fishermen who protected this part of the city. The seven tent-like turrets symbolize the seven Hungarian tribes that arrived to the Carpathian Basin in 896. Next, view Matthias Church, a Roman Catholic Church. End the day with a visit to Heroes’ Square, one of the major squares in Budapest, noted for its iconic statue complex featuring the Seven Chieftains of the Magyars and other important national leaders, as well as the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
Day 5BUDAPEST - KRAKOW
A leisure drive today brings us into Slovakia and the Tatra Mountains (Polish Alps) where peasants still live in traditional wooden houses and bears roam wildly in the forests. It is the highest range of the Carpathian Mountains along the borders, where one can find stunning views and pristine nature.
Begin our sightseeing tour at Krakow - the birthplace of Pope John Paul II. Our tour will walk us through the Wawel Hill and view the Wawell Castle, hear the legendary dragon story before entering the Wawel Cathedral. Next, visit Old Town and the medieval Cloth Hall which continue to offer you more with shops and restaurants. Rest of the day free at leisure or you may wish to join an optional excursion tour to Wieliczka Salt Mine, which is listed on the UNESCO List of World Heritage Sites.
Breakfast / Dinner
Day 7KRAKOW – OSWIECIM – BRNO
This morning visit the town of Oswiecim, best known as being the location of the Auschwitz Concentration Camp during World War II. Orientation tours will be conducted at Auschwitch 1. Definitely a sombre experience as we stand witness to the terror that gripped the hearts of many during WWII where the atrocities and cruelties faced, mostly by the Jews was indescribable. Then continue our journey to Brno, a city that blends rich history with modernity and innovation.Sightseeing tour which includes photo stops at Cathedral of St.Peter and Paul,Old town Hall and Parnas Fountain.
Breakfast / Dinner
Day 8BRNO - PRAGUE
Today,we make our drive back to Prague,the Capital of Czech Republic.This Bohemian capital of Prague is founded in AD928 and you will definitely be mesmerised by the beauty of this city that attracted huge number of visitors each year.You will have free time to explore this city.
Free at leisure or you can choose to join an optional excursion tour to Dresden - second-largest city of the Free State of Saxony in Germany,situated in a valley on the River Elbe, near the border with the Czech Republic.
Day 10PRAGUE ✈ SINGAPORE
Free at leisure till your transfer to the airport for the flight to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 11ARRIVED SINGAPORE
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 布拉格
集结于新加坡樟宜机场, 飞往捷克 – 布拉格以开启你的欧洲之旅。
今天，我们返回捷克的首都布拉格。这座城市因为美丽而闻名，所以每一年都吸引许多国外游客前来。今天我们来看看捷克的几个著名景点，先到一座建于拥有一千年历史的布拉格城堡内的圣维图斯天主教堂。之后, 我们跨过一条河流来到布拉格的城市广场, 来看看闻名的天文钟和圣查理斯大桥。
Day 3布拉格 - 维也纳
早餐 / 晚餐
Day 4维也纳 - 潘多夫名品奥特莱斯购物中心 - 布达佩斯
今天早餐后，你可以疯狂的在潘多夫名品奥特莱斯购物。之后, 我们前往位于河畔的布达佩斯。这里最著名的是渔人堡雕像，在中古世纪时是鱼获的集散地, 而这个雕像是为了纪念这里出海的渔民为了保护这城市而建造的。下一站，我们前往圣马提亚教堂拍照留恋。之后, 我们到英雄广场, 这是布达佩斯最主要的广场, 而在这里有许多的无名英雄纪念碑, 以作为七个酋长的马扎尔人和纪念国家领袖而建的
Day 5布达佩斯 -日利纳
Day 6日利纳 -奥斯威辛 -克拉科夫
早餐后，我们前往奥斯威辛，这里是二战时纳粹集中营，在这里曾经是纳粹对犹太人进行惨绝人寰的虐杀行动的集中营。之后前往位于波兰的克拉科夫, 这也是诺望保禄二世的出生地。我们将去看看瓦维尔山丘和瓦维尔城堡, 在前往瓦维尔教堂前, 不妨听一听当地关于龙族的传说故事。下一站，我们到老城区以及纺织会馆一条街看看, 这条街上有目不暇给的餐馆和商品店供你参观浏览。
早餐 / 晚餐
Day 7克拉科夫 - 布尔诺
早餐后，你可以自由活动或者参加我们的自费项目，跟随我们前往维利奇卡盐矿, 也被列为世界遗产。我们继续前往布尔诺，这座城市拥有丰富的历史意义，你可以在圣伯多禄圣保禄主教座堂 , 旧市政厅和帕纳瑟斯喷泉拍照留影。
早餐 / 晚餐
Day 8布尔诺 -布拉格
之后我们返回捷克的首都布拉格。这座城市因为美丽而闻名，所以每一年都吸引许多国外游客前来。今天我们来看看捷克的几个著名景点，先到一座建于拥有一千年历史的布拉格城堡内的圣维图斯天主教堂。之后, 我们跨过一条河流来到布拉格的城市广场, 来看看闻名的天文钟和圣查理斯大桥。
Day 10布拉格 ✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour. Should places of religious worship/museum be closed for public visiting, the tour will end at the actual sites and there will be no replacement or refund value.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Tour is conducted in English.
5. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
6. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
7. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
8. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
9. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
10. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
11. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
12. Participants need to be properly attired when visiting places of religious worship; ASA Holidays will not be responsible for refusal of entry. Should places of religious worship be closed to public due maintenance and/or by local authority and/or religious event, there will be no replacement.
13. Package price excludes Europe City Tax ranging Euro $1-$4 per city per day. All passengers are required to pay upon checking in at the respective hotels.