• 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
• 4 Nights Hotel Stay
• Child No Bed must be below 5 year old, or else have to base on Child With Extra Bed
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ OKINAWA
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Okinawa. Upon arrival, meet and greet by our local representative and transfer to hotel.
Meals On Board / Dinner
Begin the day with a tour to Cape Manza (Natural monument). It consists completely of corals and the peculiar shape was formed by the high waves that keep splashing against the cliff. Continue to visit Okashigoten, main shop of the Okinawan sweets manufacturer Okashi Goten, which uses local ingredients for its sweets. The most famous product is the Beniimo Tart, purple yam cream on dough formed like a little ship. Thereafter, head to Ryugujo, a theme park full of black & white butterflies. Wear something red and they will fly towards you. The Ryugujo also features a lot of original souvenirs, with the Purple Yam Cake being the highest in demand. Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium is one of the many popular attractions at Ocean Expo Park. Churaumi Aquarium has one of the largest fish tanks in the world. Okinawa’s rich marine world can be experienced here. There are dolphin shows several times a day. Lastly, we will visit Nago Pineapple Park, a field of more than 100 different varieties of pineapples. You can sample, learn the production and try their various kinds of products made with fresh pineapplesincluding wine, juices, as well as desserts.
Breakfast / Lunch (Japanese Set Lunch) / Dinner (Japanese Set Dinner)
Today, visit Shuri Castle, which is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site called Castles of the Ryukyu Kingdom. Shurijo is located atop a hill, pierced by several large gates and has ornately decorated buildings mostly painted in vermilion color. It was the official residence of the Ryukyu monarchs until 1879. Next, Okinawa World, a tourist theme park about Okinawan culture. The park has a craft village and a snake museum. The Gyokusendo Cave inside Okinawa World is the longest cave on Okinawa Island and features spectacular stalactites and stalagmites. Thereafter, visit Awamori Factory traditional liquor factory distillery where you can see how liquor is made and also you can learn its history. You can sample the rare exclusive old Awamori called Ku-Su and be able to purchase Awamori at their Gallery. Move on to Kokusai Street, which is also known as ‘The Miracle Mile’. Walk along the street and you will find departmental stores, restaurants, cafes, bars, souvenir shops, boutiques etc.
Breakfast / Lunch (Buffet Lunch) / Dinner (Yakiniku Dinner)
Free at own leisure.
Day 5OKINAWA ✈ SINGAPORE
Enjoy a morning walk to a local Fish Market. Stroll through the market to see local culture and you can find colourful tropical fish, vegetables such as goya and pig’s face skin and feet. Continue to visit Namiue Shrine, the ‘Shrine Above The Waves’, located on a cliff directly next to a beach. Enjoy last minute shopping at the Ashibina Outlets Mall that has over 70 luxury brands available at discounted prices to satisfy your geared-up shopping spirit. You will then be transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
Meals On Board / Breakfast / Lunch
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 冲绳
集合于新加坡樟宜机场, 乘搭客机飞往 “日出之国” -日本。抵达后, 将由专业导游接机, 前往酒店入住。
飞机餐 / 晚餐
首先游览万座毛(天然纪念物)，这是冲绳最美丽的悬崖。它是个全珊瑚悬崖，奇特的造型是由海浪不断对悬崖浪溅而形成的。接着，参观御菓子御殿，这是冲绳糖果制造商 - 零食物语御殿的旗舰店，它的甜食都是以当地新鲜食材制作。最知名的产品是Beniimo挞及类似一艘小船的紫山药奶油。过后，前往参观琉宫城蝴蝶园，这里面都是黑色和白色的蝴蝶。建议您穿件红色的衣物，可以吸引美丽的蝴蝶飞向你。该琉宫城有许多原创的纪念品，最受欢迎的就是紫山药糕点。接着去参观冲绳美丽海水族馆，这是海洋博公园众多热门的景点之一。您可充分体验冲绳丰富的海洋世界，这里拥有世界上最大的鱼缸，还有一天数场的海豚表演。最后，参观名护菠萝园，这里拥有100多个不同品种的菠萝，您可品尝和了解菠萝的生产过程。这里也出产各种菠萝产品如：菠萝酒、菠萝果汁及菠萝甜点等。
早餐 / 午餐 (日式午餐套餐) / 晚餐 (日式晚餐套餐)
今日，参观联合国教科文组织世界遗产之一的首里城，曾作为琉球王国的政治、外交及文化中心。它融合了中国与日本筑城文化的独特建筑样式以及高超的石砌技术，拥有极高的文化和历史价值。接下来，到以冲绳文化为主题的冲绳世界主题公园，公园内有工艺村和蛇博物馆。过后到冲绳世界里最长的洞穴 - 玉泉洞，里面设有壮观的钟乳石和石笋。之后，参观泡盛酒工厂，这是传统的酿酒厂，你也可以在此认识到酿酒的历史及制作过程。您可品尝到稀有的独家老泡盛酒，也可以在此购买到日式烧酒。接着到被称为“奇迹地带” 的国际通道街，在街上有许多百货公司、餐厅、咖啡馆、酒吧、纪念品商店及精品店等。
早餐 / 午餐 (自助午餐) / 晚餐 (日式晚餐)
Day 5冲绳 ✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐 / 午餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
Immigration procedures require all tourists to possess a passport with minimum 6 months validity from the day of departure . Singapore passport do not require a visa to Japan. For foreign passport, please ensure relevant visa is applied should you need one. It is necessary to bring along re-entry permit or air ticket to country of origin for passenger not holding Singapore passport. It is advisable to keep separately a photocopy of your travel document.
**Malaysia Passport: With ICAO' Standards with IC Passport (symbol on the front cover), do not need a visa to enter Japan.
**Non - ICAO Standards Passport, Must apply for a Japan Visa.
Spring (Mar – May): 15 – 25 °C / 春天 （三月–五月)
Summer (Jun – Aug): 25 – 33°C / 夏天 ( 六月–八月 )
Autumn (Sep – Nov): 13 – 20°C / 秋天 (九月–十一月)
Winter (Dec – Feb): -05 – 15°C / 冬天 (十二月–二月)
We suggest you to update the weather through news or internet closer to departure.
Time Difference / 时差
Japan is one hour ahead of Singapore. 日本比新加坡快一个小时。
Electric Current and Adaptor 电压
It is essential to bring a plug adaptor of 2 Flat pins for 120V outlet.
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Tour is conducted in Mandarin.
6. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
7. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
8. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
9. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
10. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to English version.
11. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
12. For groups of 26 passengers and above, we will have a tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.