BLUE MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK
4 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
Port Stephens: *1N Stay in 4* Landmark / Oaks Pacific Blue Resort or similar
Sydney: *3N Stay in 4* Holiday Inn / Mercure / Citigate / Novotel / Travelodge Hotel or similar
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ SYDNEY
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Sydney.
Day 2SYDNEY – PORT STEPHENS
Upon arrival, begin our Sydney City Tour by driving pass Chinatown and St. Mary’s Cathedral. Next, visit Sydney Fish Market which is the largest seafood market in the southern hemisphere. You may try the delicious seafood, fresh from the ocean. Continue to the magnificent Sydney Opera House. Enjoy 360° views of the Sydney Opera House (outside view only) and the beautiful Sydney Harbour Bridge (outside view only). Continue to Port Stephens, the Dolphin Capital of Australia.
Meals On Board / Dinner
Day 3PORT STEPHENS – SYDNEY
After breakfast, begin your adventure by experiencing the fun 4WD sand dunes tour where you can try sandboarding on sand dunes as high as 30 metres. Next, board a dolphin watch cruise and begin searching for pods of bottlenose dolphins and seagulls. Next, visit the Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters where you can feed and pat baby sting rays and up to 3m long sharks whilst embarking on an educational and memorable adventure. Visit Oakvale Farm and Fauna World. Get up close and personal with native australia animals and experience feeding animals such as kangaroos, camels and baby farm animals. See Tasmanian devils, goats, sheep, rabbits, alligators, ostriches as well as pat a koala and take your selfie with koala free of charge in a hugh free range natural bushland.Note: Wild dolphin sighting is based on weather and tidal conditions. In the event of bad weather, for safety reasons, cruise will not operate. 4WD Sand boarding Tour is on Seat-in Coach basis and is not suitable for pregnant woman and those with back problems and infants. Pls wear comfortable shoes, hat, sunscreen, sun glasses, warm jumper, sea sick pills and bring camera along.
Breakfast / Lunch
Day 4SYDNEY – BLUE MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK – SYDNEY
This morning, head to UNESCO World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park and enjoy panoramic stunning views of the rugged cliffs and deep forested valleys. See the charming township of Katoomba and make a stop at Echo Point to see the famous Three Sisters Rock formation. Next, proceed to Homebush Direct Factory Outlets (DFO) where you can find brands such as Burberry, Coach, Michael Kors for some shopping time. End the day by visiting the Sydney Tower Eye to enjoy a panoramic 360° bird’s eye view of Sydney City. Enjoy and be amazed by the 4D Cinema Experience while you are there.
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Day 5SYDNEY: FREE DAY
Today is free at own leisure. Recommended Optional Excursion : SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Hunter Valley.
Day 6SYDNEY ✈ SINGAPORE
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 悉尼
Day 2悉尼 - 史蒂芬港
抵达后，开始悉尼市区游以了解和体验悉尼的城市风情。路经之处包括唐人街及圣玛丽大教堂。随后，前往在南半球最大的海鲜市场 - 悉尼海鲜批发市场，看当天所捕获的新鲜海鲜。接着, 前往宏伟的悉尼歌剧院。你将能享受360度全景观赏悉尼歌剧院(外观) 和美丽的悉尼海港大桥(外观)。过后前往史蒂芬港，澳大利亚海豚首都。
飞机餐 / 晚餐
Day 3史蒂芬港 - 悉尼
早餐 / 午餐
Day 4悉尼 - 蓝山国家公园 - 悉尼
今早, 前往世界遗产的蓝山国家公园。看卡通巴小镇, 然后到回音点观景台观赏杰米森谷“三姐妹峰”的壮丽景色。接着，回返酒店途中，到宏布直销工厂购物。继续前往悉尼塔。抵达后，登上悉尼塔, 欣赏360度城市的壮丽景色。你也可观赏4D动感电影。
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐
Day 6悉尼 ✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Australia Sydney Weather - Average Temparature
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group into attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin spoken is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have house keeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.