Meals: 6 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 4 Dinners
Accommodation: 6 Nights stay at 3* - 4* hotels
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ CHRISTCHURCH
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Christchurch.
Meals On Board
Day 2CHRISTCHURCH – GLACIER REGION
Upon arrival, embark on a city tour of Christchurch which includes viewing of the Hagley Park, Botanic Gardens and stopping by Cashel Mall - “Re:START”, an outdoor retail space made from colorful shipping containers. Then, transfer to Glacier region. Drive pass Canterbury Plains and make a photo stop at Arthur’s Pass. Tonight, check-in hotel in glacier region.
Lunch / Dinner (Fish & Chip Dinner)
Day 3GLACIER REGION – WANAKA – QUEENSTOWN
In the morning, stop by Fox Glacier or Franz Josef Glacier lookout point to view the stunning glacier. Continue with scenic drive through Westland National Park to Wanaka. En route view the Thunder Creek Falls, one of the well-known waterfalls in the Haast River Valley. Drive through West Coast’s scenic route; where the Lake Wanaka and Lake Hawea, is located side by side presenting an incomparable alpine panorama. Pass by Arrowtown, a small beautiful town with rich gold mining history to Queenstown, a town nestled by Lake Wakatipu. Upon arrival, enjoy picturesque views of The Remarkable and Coronet Peak Mountain Ranges. Note : The visit to Fox Glacier or Franz Josef Lookout Point is subject to weather conditions.
Breakfast / Dinner (Thai Dinner)
Spend the day free at own leisure to explore the beautiful resort town. Alternatively, you may join optional excursion such as Milford Sound, which is an UNESCO World Heritage Site, or try jet boating, horse riding or rafting and many more at your own expenses. * Recommended Optional Excursion : Milford Sound Tour.
Day 5QUEENSTOWN - MACKENZIE BASIN
This morning, make a short photo stop at the historic Edith Cavell Bridge and Kawarau Bridge Bungy, the World’s home of Bungy Jumping. Then, visit the Mrs Jones Fruit Orchard, where you can enjoy seasoned fruit picking at own expenses, and buy fresh or dried fruits. Thereafter, head to visit Wrinkly Rams and enjoy watching the sheep shearing and sheep dog demonstrations. The farm owners will even personally introduce you to their farm and their lifestyle. In the evening, transfer to hotel for check-in. Note : The visit to Wrinkly Rams is subject to availability and may be replaced by other New Zealand‘s farms.
Breakfast / Dinner (Western Dinner)
Day 6MACKENZIE BASIN – ASHBURTON - CHRISTCHURCH
Today, proceed to admire the spectacular view of New Zealand’s highest mountain at Mount Cook Lookout Point*. Next, proceed to Lake Pukaki and Lake Tekapo to see the Church of the Good Shepherd and the Mackenzie Sheep Dog Statue. Then, visit Farmers Corner where you can experience hand-feeding Alpacas and buy some souvenir. Thereafter, view the Transitional Cardboard Cathedral, before transfer to check-in hotel for rest. NOTE: The visit to Mount Cook Lookout Point is subject to weather conditions.
Breakfast / Dinner (Asian Cuisine Dinner)
Spend the day free at own leisure. Alternatively, you may join an optional tour to Hanmer Springs to enjoy a relaxing hot spring bath at own expenses.
Day 8CHRISTCHURCH ✈ SINGAPORE
Meals On Board / Breakfast
午餐 / 晚餐
早餐 / 晚餐
早餐 / 晚餐
早餐 / 晚餐
Day 8基督城✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Tour is conducted in English.
6. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
7. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
8. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
9. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
10. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to English version.
11. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
12. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.