★Cruising along the World’s Longest Sea Bridge - HZMB
★World’s Top 4 Gothic Architecture Sacred Heart Cathedral
★Closer view of Artificial island
★Experience the World’s Highest Bubble Tram
★Shenzhen Window of the World
★Free Upgrade 2N to 5* Hotel
★Cantonese Dim Sum
★Cantonese Winter Melon’s Pot
★Shenzhen Wumi Porridge
★Shenzhen Baby Pigeon
Compulsory Additional Tour (Pay in China，Adult & Child Same Price)
Window of the World + Bubble Tram + Sacred Heart Cathedral + Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street = RMB580
1. Service fees for Guide &Driver =RMB30 x 6 Days
2. Minimum group size of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure/
3. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstance and /or bad weather condition, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or alternatives sites substituted in without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure smoother journey and tour.
4. All bookings will be subject to terms and conditions as stipulated in brochure & ASA booking form.
5. Tour is conducted in Mandarin.in the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itineraries, please refer to Chinese itinerary.
6. All hotel rating is based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel or similar standards
7. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
8. Flight timing is subject to change with or without prior notice.
9. Room type are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotel. ASA holiday will not be responsible for the difference of the room allocated
10.ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
Day 1DAY 1 SINGAPORE/SHENZHEN
Assemble at Changi Airport for the flight to Shenzhen. Upon arrival visit an ancient town with over 300 years of history Gankeng Hakka Town. Walking among the traditional Hakka buildings with hundreds years of history and their ancient mottled walls may give you an illusion of traveling back in time, a great retreat from the steel and cement of today’s buildings. Thereafter proceed to the popular shopping area Dongmen Pedestrian Street, pursue independent activities and some shopping opportunity. Overnight stay at the Hotel ** Travel by Scoot Airlines, port of arrival will be Guangzhou , hence , sequences of the itinerary shall be adjust accordingly **
Meals On Board / Lunch / Dinner
Day 2DAY 2 SHENZHEN
After breakfast, Visit Nanshan Flower World. The town provides visitors with an insight into “flower culture” as well as leisure facilities, a science park, exhibitions and business Park. Shenzhen Museum, it is a large comprehensive museum of collecting, protecting, researching, exhibiting and public educating. It has ranked among the First Grade National Museums of China. Shenzhen Museum is one of the most important venues in the public culture service system.Visit Window of the World（Enter Ticket only）, is a theme park located in the western part of Shenzhen city, featuring miniature-scale famous landmarks of the world. Here you can see vivid replicas of the world’s wonders, historical heritages and famous scenic sites. The entire masterpiece is built at ratios of 1:1, 1:5 or 1:15. There about 130 reproductions of some of the most famous tourist attractions in the world squeezed into 48 hectares. Including the 108-metertal Eiffel Tower dominating the skyline, the sight of the Pyramids, the Taj Mahal, the Ancient Athens, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Tower of London, etc. Overnight stay at the Hotel
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Day 3DAY 3 SHENZHEN – ZHUHAI
After breakfast, continue our journey to Zhuhai. A newly built city with a lot of modern attractions. Blessed by an abundance of blue water and a long shoreline with beautiful sand beaches, it has become one of the best coastal cities in China. Visit Zhuhai Pearl Lady, a landmark of Zhuhai, which stands in Xiangluwan Bay. The 10km long Lover's road, Love Post Office & Lighthouse snakes along the far stretching beaches with beautiful scenery overlooking the sea. Move on to visit New Yuanming Palace, a copy of the Winter Palace in Beijing, which was burned down by the eight allied forces of the West during the late Qing Dynasty. The New Yuan Ming Yuan Palace is a rare imitation of Chinese traditional architecture of the long past, functioning as an important educational base for Chinese patriotism. Free “Qing Dynasty” dance performance show. Overnight stay at the Hotel ** Replaced by boat ride if closure of dance performance”
Breakfast / Lunch
Day 4DAY 4 ZHUHAI - GUANGZHOU
After breakfast, we start our day with Cruising along the world’s longest sea bridge - Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge (HMZB). The HZM bridge is a 55-kilometre bridge–tunnel system consisting of a series of three cable-stayed bridges, an undersea tunnel, and four artificial islands. It is both the longest sea crossing and the longest fixed link on earth. The HZMB spans the Lingding and Jiuzhou channels, connecting Hong Kong, Macau, and Zhuhai three major cities on the Pearl River Delta. According to one of the HZMB designer, Mr Huang Xin Ming mentioned that “Cruising along the HZM Bridge is a better option in which one will get a better glimpse of the entire bridge compare to car & flight. Visit Mt Shijin Park (Excluded Cable Car). The park is famous for its rocky landscapes. The highest peak on the mountain is formed of a giant rock, which is shaped like the horn. Covering an area of 392,000 square meters, you will find many different styles of "stone animals” when you overlook from the top, making the mountain known as "Stone Zoo". Next, we proceed to Guangzhou. Upon arrival visit Yuexiu Park. The largest park in down town Guangzhou, covering an area of 212 acres. It is made up of three artificial lakes, and seven mountains, all part of Yue Xiu Mountain, and that’s where the parks’ name comes from. Overnight stay at the Hotel
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Day 5DAY 5 GUANGZHOU
After breakfast, visit the Red Brick Factory, it is developing into an art and life centre. There are well-known galleries, design studios, art exhibition space, fashion shop. Visit Sacred Heart Cathedral, properly the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and also known as the Stone House by locals, is a Gothic Revival Roman Catholic cathedral in Guangzhou, China. It is one of the few cathedrals in the world to be entirely built of granite, including all the walls, pillars, and towers. Visit Canton Tower, formally Guangzhou TV Astronomical and Sightseeing Tower. It was the tallest structure in China prior to the topping out of Shanghai Tower on 3 August 2013. It is now the second tallest tower and the fourth-tallest freestanding structure in the world. Experience the world’s highest Bubble Tram, it’s located at an altitude of 450 meters above the top of the Canton Tower. It consists of 16 “Crystal” sightseeing cabins that rotate horizontally. The sightseeing ball cabin is about 20 minutes around the circle. Thereafter proceed to Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street pursue independent activities and some shopping opportunity. Overnight stay at the Hotel
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Day 6DAY 6 GUANGZHOU/ SINGAPORE
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight back to Singapore.
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 1第一天 新加坡 / 深圳
于指定时间聚集于樟宜机场搭乘直飞航班前往深圳宝安国际机场。抵达后游览深圳甘坑客家小镇，深圳本地村民以客家人为主，客家村遍布深圳各个角落，但随着深圳经济的高速发展，很多原住民的村庄早已经变成高楼大厦，或者已经遭到人为破坏，只留下少数一些村落还保持着历史原貌，甘坑古村便是其中之一。随后前往它是深圳市的著名步行街东门步行街，深圳形成时间最早、最成熟和最具规模的商业旺区。东门历练300年的风风雨雨，从一条石板古街，走进了现代化的商业文明。夜宿酒店 ** 乘搭酷航航班，将改为新加坡-广州 ， 行程顺序及酒店按实际航班调整 **
飞机餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐
Day 2第二天 深圳
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐
Day 3第三天 深圳 - 珠海（早餐/午餐）
早餐 / 午餐
Day 4第四天 珠海 - 广州
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐
Day 5第五天 广州
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐
Day 6第六天 广州/新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Gratuity: A nominal fee of RMB25 person / per day will be given to the guide & driver in reciprocation for the service rendered.e.g.8 days =RMB200/P
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered.
Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
3. Minimum group size of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 10 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
4. Tour is conducted in Mandarin.
5. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
6. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
7. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
8. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
9. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to Chinese version.
10. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
11.Singapore tour leader service fee :SGD 2 person / per day = SGD16/P