Wef: April 2019
Enjoy the famous feast of the capital city and the Manchu selection.
Appreciate the northeast wonders - Changbai Mountain, Red Beach
With Master Chef Huang Ching Biao （BDSQ9）
9D Beijing / Tianjing + Northeast of China Mt. Changbai + Red Beach
Beijing/ Tianjin / Changchun / Changbai Mountain / Tonghua / Shenyang / Red beach
Northeast of China: Puppet Manchurian Palace / Puppet Manchuria / Hongqi Korean Folk Village / Meiren Pine Park / Changbai Mountain Tianchi / Red Beach / Shenyang Forbidden City
Beijing: Simatai Great Wall/ Shichahai / Yandai Xiejie / Gubei Water Town
Accommodation: 5* hotels throughout; upgrade 6 nights to international 5* hotel; 2 nights Changbai Mountain hot spring resort (Changbaishan Tianchi preferred hot spring); International 5* hotel at Beijing premier center district
Delicious cuisine: Tianjin Centennial Style / Changchun Stew / Changbai Mountain Ginseng flavor/ Shenyang Puppet Manchu Feast / Beijing Jingcheng Feast - Da Zhai Men or Roast Duck, Palace feast
Brochure Standard Terms & Conditions (English):
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included as stated in the itinerary.
4. Minimum group size of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 9 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept other arrangement related to the tour.
5. Tour is conducted in Mandarin.
6. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that hotel stated is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
7. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
8. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
9. All flights are subject to change without prior notice by the airline.
10. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to Chinese version.
11. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
12 Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
13. Tour fare including service fee (RMB25/ Person / Day *9Days=RMB225/ Person) and tour leader service fee and porterage.
Day 1 SINGAPORE/ BEIJING-TIANJIN
to Beijing, arrive in Beijing and then travel to Tianjin and view Haihe on the bus. Haihe is the largest river in North China. Next, Italian style street.
Day 2 TIANJIN/ CHANGCHUN（DOMESTIC FLIGHT）
Upon arrival, first visit The Manchurian Puppet Palace, Ai Xinjue Luo Fuyi's residence and office in the Puppet Manchuria period. Take a bus tour of the Xinmin Street in the pseudo-Manchurian state government, and visit the Exhibition Museum of Northeast of China .
Breakfast / Lunch (吉菜风味餐) / Dinner (长春炖菜)
Day 3 CHANGCHUN/ DUNHUA/ CHANGBAI MOUNTAIN
This morning, proceed to visit Hongqi Korean Folk Village to understand the culture and activity of the Korean. You can also experience the production of Korean national food kimchi and cakes, as well as traditional sports such as the Koreans swinging. Afterwards, visit Guandong Cultural Park. Next view Meirensong Park, is located at the Baihe Forestry Bureau, is the nation's largest pine park, Meirensong also known as Changbai pine, is Changbai unique valuable tree species.
Breakfast / Lunch (敦化酒店农家风味) / Dinner (酒店内用餐)
Day 4 CHANGBAI MOUNTAIN
After breakfast. Move on to Changbai Mountain North Slope Scenic Area. The most beautiful part of Changbai is undoubtedly Tianchi. Surrounded by 16 exotic peaks， the lake is the crater of a volcano, filled with blue waters, known as "The Heavenly Lake". The basin-shaped lake is a typical high mountain lake. Changbai Waterfall is a 68 m waterfall in China in Changbai Mountain in the Changbai Mountains. It is most dramatic during the summer snow-melt season from the Lake Tianchi. The picturesque Lvyuantan, the misty hot springs, all of which are like fairy tales.(If could not climb Changbai Mountain due to special weather, it will be cancelled , and no refunds will be made.)
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner (长白山朝鲜族风味)
Day 5 CHANGBAI MOUNTAIN/ TONGHUA（4H）/SHENYANG（3.5H）
This early morning to visit Changbaishan Mojie Scenic Spot, and view Changbai Mountain from Changbai Mountain viewing platform. After that, head to Tonghua City in Jilin Province to visit Yuhuangshan Park. The Yuhuang Pavilion in the park is majestic, simple and elegant. Afterwards, go to Shenyang.
Breakfast / Lunch (风味烤肉) / Dinner (酒店内用餐)
Day 6 SHENYANG/ RED BEACH/ SHENYANG（2.5H）
This Morning, visit Red Beach Scenic Area. It is situated in the world’s largest reed-grass marshland. As its name suggests, it is an awe-inspiringly sea coast teeming with red reed marshes. With the changing of seasons, the marsh changes from pinkish red to fiery red and then to purplish red. The world's best-preserved, largest wetland resource, the world's largest scale of reeds. It is an ecological landscape corridor with tens of thousands of rare waterfowl and endless shallow beaches.
Breakfast / Lunch (盘锦河蟹宴) / Dinner (伪满汉)
Day 7 SHENYANG/ BEIJING（BULLET TRAIN）
After breakfast, visit Shenyang Imperial Palace, it was once the royal residence of two Qing emperors (Taizu Nurhaci and his son Taizong Huangtaiji) and second only to the Imperial Palace in Beijing in scale. This magnificent architectural edifice is famous for its unique blend of Manchu and Han architectural styles. Shenyang cuisine has a long history; its dumpling banquet is one of the best. Then, you will experience the historical atmosphere at Manqing (Manchurian) Street in front of Imperial Palace, where a whole road of the souvenir and handicrafts are sold. Then, take a bullet train to Beijing.
Breakfast / Lunch (满族风味) / Dinner (大宅门或全聚德烤鸭)
Day 8 BEIJING
After breakfast, visit Gubei Watertown (The Northern Ancient Water Town) also known as Northern of Wuzhen. The Northern Ancient Water Town it had waters running around the town and rows of the old houses during the republic of China. Then, Simatai Great Wall(including cable car and battery car), the original appearance of it is still preserved and shows you the truly historical atmosphere. Thereafter, visit Shichahai, it is a famous scenic area in the northwest part of Beijing, surrounding places of historic interest and scenic beauty, and remnants of old-style local residences, Hutong and Courtyard. Continue to visit Yandai Xiejie, is one of the oldest hutongs in Beijing. Located in the Xicheng District, it is close to the Shichahai which are famous attractions in Beijing.
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner (满汉精选)
Day 9 BEIJING/ SINGAPORE
After breakfast, free at leisure until you are being transferred to airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays and thank you for your support.
Day 1 新加坡/北京/天津 SQ802 0820 / 1420
搭乘新航A380 前往北京，抵达北京后前往天津 ，车游天津海河，海河又称沽河, 是中国华北地区最大的河流。意大利风情街。
Day 2 长春/敦化/长白山
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐 (烤肉风味 )
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐 (手扒肉 )
Day 4 长白山
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐 (兴安岭山珍)
Day 5 长白山/通化（约4小时）/沈阳（约3.5小时）
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐 (铁锅炖 )
Day 6 沈阳/红海滩 /沈阳（车程约为2.5小时）
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐 (北极农家宴)
Day 7 沈阳/北京（高铁）
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐 (黑龙江鱼)
Day 8 北京
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐 (豆腐宴 )
Day 9 北京/新加坡
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Gratuity: A nominal fee of RMB25 person / per day will be given to the guide & driver in reciprocation for the service rendered.e.g.8 days =RMB200/P
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered.
Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
3. Minimum group size of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 10 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
4. Tour is conducted in Mandarin.
5. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
6. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
7. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
8. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
9. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to Chinese version.
10. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
11.Singapore tour leader service fee :SGD 2 person / per day = SGD16/P