PILANESBERG NATIONAL PARK
2 Safari Game Drives
6 Breakfasts / 5 Lunches / 4 Dinners
Day 1CHECK IN AT SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Cape Town, South Africa.
Day 2SINGAPORE ✈ CAPE TOWN
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, proceed to the Cable Car Station and ascend the world-famous Table Mountain on a 360° revolving cable-car (Subject to weather conditions). Enjoy the crisp air and clear visibility as you savour the experience of a lifetime. After lunch, begin the Cape Town City Tour. Drive pass the historical Malay Quarter – an area of narrow, cobblestone streets and mosques notable for its distinctive architectural style. See the Houses of Parliament, City Hall and the Castle of Good Hope. Later, proceed to Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, with over 450 retail outlets selling everything from fashion, home-ware, jewellery and leather goods, for some shopping.
Meals On Board / Lunch / Dinner
Day 3CAPE TOWN – CAPE PENINSULA – CAPE TOWN
After breakfast, depart on a full day tour of Cape Peninsula. Visit the Atlantic Suburbs, Sea Point, Clifton and Camps Bay and view the famous 12 Apostles. Continue to Hout Bay and embark on a sightseeing boat ride (Subject to weather conditions) to Seal Island for seal-watching. Thereafter, stop at Mineral World, a gemstone factory to find a variety of beautiful gemstones. Enjoy a sumptuous lobster lunch and then drive along False Bay to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Hitch the flying Dutchman funicular* to ascend to the highest point to see the lighthouse and the oceans. Continue driving to Boulders Beach and see the little penguins. Drive pass Simon’s Town, an old naval base, stopping at Muizenberg and Fish Hoek. *Note: In the event that the funicular is not operating, there will be no replacement of services. Passengers will walk uphill on foot.
Breakfast / Lunch (Lobster Lunch) / Dinner (Sliced Abalone Dinner)
Day 4CAPE TOWN
Escape to the beauty and tranquillity of Stellenbosch, the 2nd oldest town in South Africa. Tour a local winery and enjoy an African wine-tasting session. Continue to an Ostrich Ranch for a guided tour to learn more about these fascinating birds – from the history of ostrich farming to the breeding and rearing of ostriches. Enjoy an exciting Ostrich Show and relish the opportunity of having an exciting ostrich ride. If time permits, shop at Canal Walk Shopping Centre located at Century City with over 400 shops.
Breakfast / Lunch (Ostrich Lunch) / Dinner
Day 5CAPE TOWN ✈ JOHANNESBURG – SUN CITY – PILANESBERG NATIONAL PARK – SUN CITY
After breakfast, depart for Cape Town Airport and fly to Johannesburg. On arrival, transfer to Lesedi Cultural Village where you can learn more about the history and culture of the African natives as well as enjoy a tribal show by the natives. Continue to Sun City, better known as “Africa’s Kingdom of Pleasure”, a premier holiday resort in South Africa. In the late afternoon, transfer to the Pilanesberg National Park, home of the "Big Five" – the lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and buffalo. Set out in an open-top bush vehicle for a guided game drive with the opportunity to view and photograph abundant wildlife at close range. The park ranger will explain the animals' survival tactics during the drive. Witness the breathtaking African sunset along the way. Note: Minimum age for game drive applies, subject to each game reserve’s rules and regulations.
Breakfast / Lunch
Day 6SUN CITY – PILANESBERG NATIONAL PARK – SUN CITY
At dawn, enjoy a morning game drive to see the African animals at Pilanesberg National Park. Next, proceed back to Sun City. Thereafter, the remaining day is free at leisure.
Day 7SUN CITY – PRETORIA – JOHANNESBURG
Rise and shine for a sumptuous breakfast. Thereafter, bid goodbye to Sun City and continue to stately Pretoria for a quick city tour with visits to historical sites, such as the Voortrekker Monument, the Union Buildings, Kruger House, City Hall, State Theatre, Opera House and Church Square. Next, proceed to Soweto Township. Visit Hector Pieterson Memorial and learn about its history as well as drive pass the Nelson Mandela House. Continue to Sandton City, located in Sandton's prestigious Central Business District, which offers an unparalleled shopping and dining experience in a delightful ambience. Tonight, proceed to the Carnivore Restaurant and enjoy dining with a selection of delicious game meats.
Breakfast / Lunch (Chinese Lunch) / Dinner (Carnivore’s Game Meat Dinner)
Day 8JOHANNESBURG ✈ SINGAPORE
You will be transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 9ARRIVAL IN SINGAPORE
Day 2新加坡 ✈ 开普敦
飞机餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐
Day 3开普敦 – 开普敦半岛 – 开普敦
早餐 / 午餐 (龙虾午餐) / 晚餐 (鲍鱼片晚餐)
早餐 / 午餐 (鸵鸟午餐) / 晚餐
Day 5开普敦 ✈ 约翰尼斯堡 - 太阳城 - 毕兰斯堡国家公园 - 太阳城
早餐 / 午餐
Day 6太阳城 - 毕兰斯堡国家公园 - 太阳城
Day 7太阳城 - 比勒陀利亚 - 约翰尼斯堡
早餐后，将乘专车到南非行政中心比勒陀利亚市区观光。游览当地政府的象征建筑 - 联合大厦。然后参观兀托克纪念碑，教堂广场，城市大厦，国家剧场，歌剧院等。接下来，前往索韦托乡。途经纳尔逊•曼德拉之屋到海克特彼特森纪念馆参观及了解它的历史。随后前往沙吨市市中心，在此有无数的购物商场及气氛一流的餐饮中心。今晚，享用美味的野味美食。
早餐 / 午餐 (中式午餐) / 晚餐 (野味晚餐)
Day 8约翰尼斯堡 ✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. Tour is conducted in English.
7. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
8. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
9. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
10. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
11. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
12. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
13. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
14. Land tour does not include domestic flights cost.