• Movie World
• SkyPoint Observation Deck
• City Tour
• Arts Precinct
• Princes Bridge
• Yarra River
• Federation Square
• St. Patrick’s Cathedral
• Flinders Street Station
• Parliament House
• Shrine of Remembrance
• Fitzroy Gardens
• Queen Victoria Market*
• Brighton Bathing Boxes
• A Maze’N Things
• Panny’s Chocolate Factory
• Penguin Parade
6 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
3N Stay in 4* Novotel Surfers Paradise / Mantra Legend / Watermark Hotel or similar
3N Stay in 4* Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra Hotel or similar
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ BRISBANE
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Brisbane, Capital city of Queensland.
Day 2BRISBANE – GOLD COAST
Upon arrival, proceed to Warner Bros Movie World. See your favourite super heroes and experience adventure rides including Justice League 3D ride, Green Lantern Coaster, the awesome Batwing Spaceshot and Superman Escape. Catch the exciting and action-packed Hollywood Stunt Driver 2 show!
Meals On Board
Day 3GOLD COAST
After breakfast, proceed to Dreamworld. Experience adrenaline filled thrills on some of the tallest and fastest theme park rides including The Giant Drop, The Claw, Wipeout, Tower of Terror and Shockwave for the ride of your life! Discover the indigenous culture and Australian wildlife. Catch the Sheep Shearing Show, watch the majestic tigers at Tiger Island and meet Kungfu Panda at the land of Awesomeness and explore Australia’s biggest LEGO® store. End the day with a visit to SkyPoint Observation Deck, Australia’s only beachside observation deck. Situated on the World’s tallest residential tower, Q1 building, enjoy a 360º stunning bird's eye view of the surroundings. Take a stroll back to hotel.
Day 4GOLD COAST
After breakfast, proceed to Warner Bros Movie World. See your favourite super heroes and experience adventure rides including Justice League 3D ride, Green Lantern Coaster, the awesome Batwing Spaceshot and Superman Escape. Catch the exciting and action-packed Hollywood Stunt Driver 2 show!
Day 5GOLD COAST ✈MELBOURNE
Depart for Melbourne on a domestic flight. Upon arrival, begin our city tour by driving pass the Melbourne Arts Precinct. Next, cross the Princes Bridge spanning from the Yarra River to the Federation Square and see St Patrick’s Cathedral as well as Flinders Street Station. See the city circle tram in motion passing by Parliament House, Fitzroy Gardens and Chinatown. Note: In the event of early morning domestic flight, boxed breakfast will be arranged instead of hotel breakfast.Hotel: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora or similar
Breakfast / Lunch
Day 6MELBOURNE – PHILLIP ISLAND – MELBOURNE
Start the day with a visit to the only surviving 19th century market in the CBD, the Queen Victoria Market* (open daily except Mondays, Wednesdays and Public Holidays). Eat, shop, explore and discover your way through the iconic food halls and heritage sheds where there are fresh local produce, handicrafts, souvenirs, an assortment of cooked food, pastries, cheese, bread, chocolates and many more or simply soak up the atmosphere of the largest open-air market in the southern Hemisphere. Next, proceed to Panny’s Chocolate Factory and learn how chocolates are made and get the chance to make your own chocolates on the spot. Continue to A Maze’N Things to enjoy unique and interactive puzzles, games and illusions as well as experience the most exciting and extensive magical attraction at Magic Manor where you can explore the secret quarters of a magician. Next, witness the famous Penguin Parade on Summerland beach as they return from feeding in the sea in the evening. Note: If Queen Victoria Market is closed. It will be replaced by South Wharf Direct Factory Outlets (DFO). Please remember to bring along warm clothing as it will be cold at night. Lobster meal will be served to adults only. Children (12 years and below) will be given Seafood Basket meals.
Breakfast / Dinner (Half Lobster Dinner* + Chicken Drumstick)
Day 7MELBOURNE: FREE DAY
Free at own leisure. Recommended Optional Excursion: Great Ocean Road
Day 8MELBOURNE ✈SINGAPORE
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 布里斯本
Day 2布里斯本 - 黄金海岸
今天前往多姿多彩的梦幻世界体验刺激的过山车以及其它刺激的机动游戏，如 ‘大暴跌’，‘扫荡摇曳机’、‘雷机’及38层楼高的飞塔车等等。在梦幻世界野生动物与土著文化体验区观赏神秘土著文化和澳州野生动物。观赏修剪羊毛表演，看老虎岛的老虎。您也可以看到功夫熊猫并且在澳大利亚最大的乐高®商店探索。接着, 前往澳洲唯一的海滨观景台－星空塔观景台。此塔是黄金海岸的最高点, 高达322.5米，也是世界上最高的居住塔楼。 体验360度全景浏览黄金海岸独一无二的壮观景色。过后，漫步回酒店。
Day 5黄金海岸 ✈墨尔本
今早，搭乘国内航班飞往墨尔本。抵达后，开始墨尔本市区游。路过之处有在墨尔本艺术馆，墨尔本艺术中心组成的剧院和音乐厅。接着，经过王子桥跨亚拉河去联邦广场，圣伯特大教堂, 弗林德斯街站, 唐人街, 菲兹罗花园以及国会大厦。注意：在搭乘早晨国内航班的情况下，盒装早餐将会安排，而不是酒店的早餐。酒店: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora 或同级
早餐 / 午餐
Day 6墨尔本 - 菲利普岛 - 墨尔本
早餐后, 前往唯一在市区内的19世纪市场, 维多利亚女皇市场*(星期一, 三及澳洲公共假期无开放) 。在这个南半球最大的露天市场有标志性的食物大厅，看新鲜的当地产品，手工艺品，纪念品，各种熟食，糕点，奶酪，面包，巧克力等等。随后前往菲利普岛巧克力工厂。抵达后，游览和了解巧克力的制作过程。接着前往奇异园体验有趣而富有视觉幻象的迷宫，在不可思议庄园玩魔法互动游戏、时光机及寻找宝藏等。黄昏时分，您可观赏世界闻名的企鹅巡礼，看许多企鹅上岸回巢的奇景。注意: 如维多利亚女皇市场关闭，将以南部码头直销工厂（DFO）取代。菲利普岛气温晚上均低，请带寒衣。龙虾餐将给于成人享用。儿童(12岁以下), 将给予海鲜篮餐。
早餐 / 晚餐 (半龙虾晚餐* + 鸡腿)
Day 7墨尔本: 自由活动
Day 8墨尔本 ✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Australia Sydney Weather - Average Temparature
Country Code : 61
Language : English
Currency : Australian Dollars ( AUD )
Voltage : 240V / 50Hz
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group into attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin spoken is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have house keeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.