• City Tour
• St. Mary’s Cathedral
• Sydney Fish Market
• Sydney Opera House
• Sydney Harbour Bridge
• Sydney Tower Eye
BLUE MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK
• Echo Point
• Three Sisters Rock
• 4WD Sand Safari Tour
• Dolphin Watch Cruise
• Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters
• Oakvale Wildlife Park
• City Tour
• Arts Precinct
• Princes Bridge
• Yarra River
• Federation Square
• St Patrick’s Cathedral
• Flinders Street Station
• City Circle Tram
• Parliament House
• Fitzroy Gardens
• Shrine of Remembrance
• Queen Victoria Market*
• Brighton Bathing Boxes
• Local Winery
• Wine Tasting
• Lunch at Winery
• Rayners Fruit Orchard
• Fruits Tasting Tour
• Fruits picking*
• Penguin Parade
• Nobbies Rock Formations*
• Seal Rocks*
6 Breakfasts / 3 Lunches / 3 Dinners
PORT STEPHENS: 1N Stay in 4* Hotel
BLUE MOUNTAINS REGION: 1N Stay in 4* Hotel
MELBOURNE: 4N Stay in 4* Hotel
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ SYDNEY
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Sydney, Capital city of New South Wales.
Meals On Board
Day 2SYDNEY – PORT STEPHENS
Upon arrival, begin your Sydney City Tour by driving pass Chinatown and St. Mary’s Cathedral. Next, visit the Sydney Fish Market which is the largest seafood market in the Southern Hemisphere. You may try the delicious seafood, fresh from the ocean. Continue to the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Listed Sydney Opera House. Enjoy 360° views of the Sydney Opera House (outside view only) and the beautiful Sydney Harbour Bridge (outside view only). Proceed to Port Stephens, the Dolphin Capital of Australia. Hotel: Landmark Resort / Oaks Pacific Blue Resort or similar
Dinner (Western Dinner)
Day 3PORT STEPHENS – BLUE MOUNTAINS REGION
After breakfast, begin your adventure by experiencing the fun 4WD Sand Safari Tour where you can try Sandboarding on sand dunes as high as 30 metres. Next board a Dolphin Watch Cruise and begin searching for pods of wild bottlenose dolphins with seagulls flying around. Next visit the Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters where you can feed and pat baby stingrays and up to 3m long sharks whilst embarking on an educational and unforgettable adventure. Continue to visit Oakvale Wildlife Park which is set on 25 acres of natural bushland. Get up close and personal with native Australia animals and experience feeding animals such as kangaroos, camels and baby farm animals. See native Australian animals such as Tasmanian devils, Wombats, Dingoes, Eastern Quoll, Cassowaries and other animals such as alpacas, ring-tailed lemurs, goats, sheep, rabbits, alligators, ostriches. Do not miss the chance to pat a koala and take your selfie with the adorable koala free of charge in a huge free-range natural bushland. End the day by staying in a Blue Mountains region accommodation.Note: Sighting of Wild dolphin is based on weather and tidal conditions. In the event of bad weather, for safety reasons, the cruise will not operate. 4WD Sandboarding Tour is on Seat-in-Coach basis and is not suitable for pregnant woman and those with back problems and infant. Please wear comfortable shoes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, warm jumper, seasick pills and bring a camera along. Hotel: Mercure / Novotel / Crowne / Fairmont or similar
Breakfast / Lunch (Buffet Lunch) / Dinner (Hotel Dinner)
Day 4BLUE MOUNTAINS REGION – BLUE MOUNTAINS – SYDNEY ✈ MELBOURNE
This morning, head to the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park and enjoy panoramic stunning views of the rugged cliffs and deep forested valleys. See the charming township of Katoomba and make a stop at Echo Point to see the famous Three Sisters Rock formation. Next, visit the Sydney Tower Eye to enjoy a panoramic 360° bird’s eye view of Sydney City. Enjoy and be amazed by the 4D Cinema Experience while you are there. Depart to Melbourne on a domestic flight. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel for the night rest.Recommended Optional Excursion: Scenic WorldHotel: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Park Regis / Mantra or similar
Breakfast / Lunch
Day 5MELBOURNE – YARRA VALLEY – PHILLIP ISLAND – MELBOURNE
Begin a fun-filled day by journeying to a local Winery in picturesque Yarra Valley to enjoy your lunch and to experience wine tasting. Next, proceed to Rayners Stone Fruit Orchard and experience the Tractor Fruit Tasting Tour where you may have a chance to pick many different kinds of seasonal fruits* and taste fresh seasonal fruits. Depart to Phillip Island. If time permits, take a stroll along the boardwalks and view the coastal sceneries at the Nobbies. See the Seal Rocks which is home to many fur seals. Witness the famous Penguin Parade on Summerland beach as they return from feeding in the sea in the evening.Note: All fruits picked at Rayners Fruit Farm to take away are chargeable. Fruit picking availability is dependent on season. Please remember to bring along warm clothing as it will be cold at night. Children aged 11 years and below will be served child meal at the winery.Hotel: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Park Regis / Mantra or similar
Breakfast / Lunch (Winery Western Lunch with Wine ) / Dinner (Half Lobster Dinner)
After breakfast, begin your city tour by driving pass the Melbourne Arts Precinct. Next, cross the Princes Bridge spanning from the Yarra River to the Federation Square and see St Patrick’s Cathedral, Flinders Street Station and Chinatown. See the City Circle Tram in motion along the way and view the Parliament House, Shrine of Remembrance and Fitzroy Gardens. Continue visit to the only surviving 19th-century market in the CBD, the Queen Victoria Market* (open daily except for Monday, Wednesday and Public Holidays). Eat, shop, explore and discover your way through the iconic food halls and heritage sheds where there are fresh local produce, handicrafts, souvenirs, an assortment of cooked food, pastries, cheese, bread, chocolates and many more or simply soak up the atmosphere of the largest open-air market in the Southern Hemisphere. Next, make a photo stop at the colourful Brighton bathing Boxes.Note: If Queen Victoria Market is closed. It will be replaced by South Wharf Direct Factory Outlets (DFO). Hotel: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Park Regis / Mantra or similar
Day 7MELBOURNE: FREE DAY
Free at own leisure. Recommended Optional Excursion: Great Ocean RoadHotel: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Park Regis / Mantra or similar
Day 8MELBOURNE ✈ SINGAPORE
Enjoy some free at leisure time before you are transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 1新加坡 ✈悉尼
集合于新加坡樟宜机场, 搭乘班机 前往悉尼, 新南威尔士的首府。
Day 2悉尼 – 史蒂芬港
抵达后，开始悉尼市区游以了解和体验悉尼的城市风情。路经之处包括唐人街及圣玛丽大教堂。随后，前往悉尼海鲜批发市场，看当天所捕获的新鲜海鲜。接着, 前往宏伟的世界遗产悉尼歌剧院。你将能享受360度全景观赏世界遗产的悉尼歌剧院(外观)和美丽的悉尼海港大桥(外观)。前往史蒂芬港，澳大利亚海豚首都。酒店: Landmark Resort / Oaks Pacific Blue Resort 或同级
Day 3史蒂芬港 – 蓝山地区
早餐后，体验四轮驱动沙漠之旅的乐趣，你可以尝试在高达30米的沙丘滑沙。接着，乘坐游船，在大海欣赏野生海豚与海鸥。接着参观史蒂芬港鲨鱼与鳐鱼海洋馆，体验喂食及触摸小鳐鱼和长达3米的鲨鱼。接着前往占有25英亩的橡树谷野生动物园。抵达后，您可以与多种野生动物亲密接触，比如体验喂食动物和农场动物如袋鼠、骆驼和小农场动物。您可不要错过摸可爱的树熊，并且免费与树熊拍照。您也能观赏澳洲本土的动物如袋獾，袋熊，澳洲野狗、東袋鼬，鹤鸵以及其它动物如羊驼，环尾狐猴，山羊，绵羊、兔子、鳄鱼和鸵鸟等等。今晚，体验住在蓝山地区的酒店。注：野生海豚的踪迹是根据天气和潮汐情况而定。在恶劣天气的情况下，为了安全起见，游船将无法操作。孕妇与有背部问题者不适合参加此团。参加者须穿上适合的鞋子及自备帽子、太阳眼镜、晕船药、保暖外套、相机及涂抹防晒油。酒店: Mercure / Novotel / Crowne / Fairmont或同级
早餐 / 午餐 (自助午餐) / 晚餐 (酒店晚餐)
Day 4蓝山地区 – 蓝山国家公园 – 悉尼 ✈ 墨尔本
今天，前往世界遗产的蓝山国家公园。看卡通巴小镇, 然后到回音点观景台观赏杰米森谷“三姐妹峰”的壮丽景色。过后，登上悉尼塔, 欣赏360度城市的壮丽景色。你也可观赏4D动感电影。接着，搭乘国内航班飞往墨尔本。抵达后，接送到酒店休息。建议额外自费旅游：风景世界酒店: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Park Regis / Mantra 或同级
早餐 / 午餐
Day 5墨尔本 – 亚拉河谷 – 菲利普岛 – 墨尔本
早餐后，前往位于美丽亚拉河谷的当地酒庄享用午餐和体验品尝美酒。接着，前往 雷纳核果果园。抵达后，乘坐拖拉机带着您穿梭果园，来一场拖拉机水果品尝之旅，并可以对比果树上结出的多种不同季节的新鲜水果的口味，遇到有感兴趣的，还能伸手一摘*。接着享受奥式烧烤午餐再前往去菲利普岛。如时间应许，接着停留在诺比斯角以及海狗岩石，观赏海狗和美丽的自然风景。黄昏时分，欣赏世界闻名的企鹅巡礼，看它们上岸回巢的奇景。注意: 如在果园采摘后的水果须带走，将额外收费。水果采摘是根据季节而定。菲利普岛气温晚上均低，请带寒衣。酒庄将为11岁或以下的儿童提供儿童餐。酒店: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Park Regis / Mantra 或同级
早餐 / 午餐 (酒庄西式午餐+葡萄酒 ) / 晚餐 (半龙虾晚餐)
早餐后，开始墨尔本市区游。路经之处有墨尔本艺术中心组成的剧院和音乐厅。接着，经过王子桥跨越亚拉河到联邦广场、圣伯特大教堂、弗林德斯街站、菲兹罗花园、国会大厦、纪念靖国神社以及唐人街。之后, 前往唯一在市区内的19世纪市场 - 维多利亚女皇市场*(星期一, 三及澳洲公共假期无开放) 。在这个南半球最大的露天市场有标志性的食物大厅，看新鲜的当地产品如手工艺品、纪念品、各种熟食、糕点、奶酪、面包和巧克力等等。接着，前往五颜六色的布莱顿海滩彩虹小屋拍照留念。注意: 如维多利亚女皇市场关闭，将以南部码头直销工厂（DFO）取代。酒店: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Park Regis / Mantra或同级
Day 7墨尔本: 自由活动
全天自由活动。建议额外自费旅游：大海洋路酒店: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Park Regis / Mantra 或同级
Day 8墨尔本 ✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Australia Weather - Average Temparature
Country Code : 61
Language : English
Currency : Australian Dollars ( AUD )
Voltage : 240V / 50Hz
Australia 2-3 Hour Ahead
Spring ( Sep – Nov ): 13 – 25 °C
春天 ( 九月–十一月 )
Summer ( Dec – Feb ): 25 – 32°C
夏天 ( 十二月–二月 )
Autumn ( Mar – May ): 12 – 25°C
秋天 ( 三月–五月 )
Winter ( Jun – Aug ): 05 – 15°C
冬天 ( 六月–八月 )
We suggest you to update the weather through news or internet closer to departure.
Clothings to bring
Spring/Autumn - Warm Jacket, Sweaters, Scarfs, Gloves
春天 / 秋天 - 厚外套,毛线衣，围巾和手套
Summer - Light Clothing, light jacket
夏天 - 轻便舒适衣服，外套
Winter - Sweaters, Warm Jacket, Gloves, Scarf, Thermal, Woolen Socks
冬天 - 毛线衣,厚外套加大衣，围巾和手套
Immigration procedures require all tourists to possess a passport with minimum 6 months validity from the day of departure. Singapore passport holders do require a visa to Australia. For foreign passport, please ensure relevant visa is applied should you need one. It is necessary to bring along re-entry permit or air ticket to country of origin for passenger not holding Singapore passport. It is advisable to keep separately a photocopy of your travel document.
List of Nationalities that require Visas to Australia
Singaporean : Yes
Indonesia : Yes
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour. Tour groups may be merged.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions. Passengers will be required to check in to hotels themselves and will have to use their own credit card or cash as guarantors against any expenses incurred in their own rooms.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group to attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around safely.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if a majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin speaking is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights and flights timings are subject to change without prior notice.
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. Triple rooms may consist of rollaway beds. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have housekeeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. 1 vegetable dish may be served to vegetarians at restaurants as group will not be having meals at vegetarian restaurant that may serve full course vegetarian dishes.
19. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old or children below 4 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant or child car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.