• City Tour • Arts Precinct
• Princes Bridge • Yarra River
• Federation Square
• St. Patrick’s Cathedral
• Flinders Street Station
• Parliament House
• Shrine of Remembrance
• City Circle Tram • Fitzroy Gardens
• Chinatown • Queen Victoria Market*
• Brighton Bathing Boxes
DANDENONG RANGES & YARRA VALLEY
• Puffing Billy Steam Train Ride
• Rochford Winery
• Wine Tasting • Lunch at Winery
• Healesville Wildlife Santuary
• Warrook Cattle Farm
• Panny’s Chocolate Factory
• A Maze’N Things • Penguin Parade
• Strawberry Farm
• Strawberry Picking
• Ashcombe Maze
• Lavender Gardens
6 Breakfasts / 3 Lunches / 2 Dinners
6 Nights Stay in 4* Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra Hotel or similar
Day 1SINGAPORE → MELBOURNE
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Melbourne, Capital city of Victoria.
Upon arrival, begin your city tour by driving pass the Arts Centre Melbourne, which consists of a complex of theatres and concert halls in the Melbourne Arts Precinct. Next, cross the Princes Bridge spanning from the Yarra River to the Federation Square and see St Patrick’s Cathedral, Flinders Street Station and Chinatown. See the City Circle Tram in motion along the way and view the Parliament House, Shrine of Remembrance and Fitzroy Gardens. Continue visit to the only surviving 19th-century market in the CBD, the Queen Victoria Market* (open daily except for Monday, Wednesday and Public Holidays). Eat, shop, explore and discover your way through the iconic food halls and heritage sheds where there are fresh local produce, handicrafts, souvenirs, an assortment of cooked food, pastries, cheese, bread, chocolates and many more or simply soak up the atmosphere of the largest open-air market in the Southern Hemisphere. Next, make a photo stop at the colourful Brighton Bathing Boxes.Note: If Queen Victoria Market is closed. It will be replaced by South Wharf Direct Factory Outlets (DFO). It may also be changed to another day which market is open.
Meals On Board / Lunch
Day 3MELBOURNE – MORNINGTON PENINSULA – MELBOURNE
After breakfast, depart for Mornington Peninsula. Proceed to a local Strawberry Farm. Upon arrival, experience the fun of strawberry picking (From November to April). Continue to Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Gardens to explore Australia's oldest and largest hedge maze as well as the lavender gardens.
Breakfast / Dinner
Day 4MELBOURNE – DANDENONG RANGES – YARRA VALLEY – MELBOURNE
Begin a fun-filled day by journeying into the Dandenong Ranges. Climb aboard Australia’s oldest steam train - Puffing Billy and travel through the towering mountain ash and beautiful lush fern gullies. Continue to Rochford Winery in picturesque Yarra Valley to enjoy your lunch and to experience wine tasting. Next, visit Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary and get up-close to over 200 species of Australian animals including koalas, kangaroos, emus, wombats, dingoes and platypus.
Breakfast / Lunch (Winery Western Lunch)
Day 5MELBOURNE – PHILLIP ISLAND – MELBOURNE
Start the day with a visit to Warrook Cattle Farm, a working cattle farm. Embark on an educational, enriching, fun experience and learn more about farm activities like sheep shearing which is done in a historical shearing shed built in the 1887. There are also cow milking, whip cracking as well as sheep dogs demonstrations and learn how wool is graded. Enjoy the opportunity to pat and feed kangaroos. Next, proceed to Panny’s Chocolate Factory and learn how chocolates are made and get the chance to make your own chocolates on the spot. Continue to the award winning A Maze’N Things to enjoy unique and interactive puzzles, games and illusions as well as experience the most exciting and extensive magical attraction at Magic Manor where you can explore the secret quarters of a magician. Next, proceed to witness the famous Penguin Parade. Note: Please remember to bring along warm clothing as it will be cold at night.
Breakfast / Lunch (Homestead Lunch) / Dinner (Half Lobster Dinner)
Day 6MELBOURNE: FREE DAY
Today is free at own leisure. Recommended Optional Excursion: Great Ocean Road
Day 7MELBOURNE: FREE DAY
Today is free at own leisure.
Day 8MELBOURNE → SINGAPORE
Enjoy free at own leisure time till you are transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays and thank you for your support!
Meals On Board
Day 1新加坡 → 墨尔本
抵达后，开始墨尔本市区游。路经之处有墨尔本艺术中心组成的剧院和音乐厅。接着，经过王子桥跨越亚拉河到联邦广场、圣伯特大教堂、弗林德斯街站、菲兹罗花园、国会大厦、纪念靖国神社以及唐人街。之后, 前往唯一在市区内的19世纪市场 - 维多利亚女皇市场*(星期一, 三及澳洲公共假期无开放) 。在这个南半球最大的露天市场有标志性的食物大厅，看新鲜的当地产品如各种熟食、糕点、奶酪、面包巧克力、手工艺品和纪念品等等。接着，前往五颜六色的海滩彩虹小屋拍照留念。注意: 如维多利亚女皇市场关闭，将以南部码头直销工厂（DFO）取代。这一天也可能换去市场营业的另外一天。
飞机餐 / 午餐
Day 3墨尔本 - 摩林顿半岛 - 墨尔本
早餐后，前往风景宜人的摩林顿半岛。继续前往草霉园。抵达后，体验采摘草莓的乐趣(只限11月至4月)。接着去澳洲最古老、最大的树篱迷宫 - 雅思迷宫以及清香的薰衣草花园。
早餐 / 晚餐
Day 4墨尔本 – 丹顿农山脉 - 亚拉河谷 - 墨尔本
早餐 / 午餐 (酒庄西式午餐)
Day 5墨尔本 - 菲利普岛 - 墨尔本
早餐后, 前往华洛克农场，体验富有教育性质的农场活动的乐趣, 例如修剪羊毛表演、挤牛奶、挥鞭表演以及牧羊犬赶羊只表演并了解羊毛是如何分级的。您也可以喂食袋鼠。随后前往菲利普岛巧克力工厂。抵达后，游览和了解巧克力的制作过程。接着前往荣获多奖的奇异园体验有趣而富有的视觉幻象的迷宫，在不可思议庄园看魔法互动表演、时光机、恐怖屋及寻找宝藏等。黄昏时分，您可观赏世界闻名的企鹅巡礼，看许多企鹅上岸回巢的奇景。注意: 菲利普岛气温晚上均低，请带寒衣。
早餐 / 午餐 (农场午餐) / 晚餐 (半龙虾晚餐)
Day 6墨尔本: 自由活动
Day 7墨尔本: 自由活动
Day 8墨尔本 → 新加坡
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
Immigration procedures require all tourists to possess a passport with minimum 6 months validity from the day of departure. Singapore passport holders do require a visa to Australia. For foreign passport, please ensure relevant visa is applied should you need one. It is necessary to bring along re-entry permit or air ticket to country of origin for passenger not holding Singapore passport. It is advisable to keep separately a photocopy of your travel document.
List of Nationalities that require Visas to Australia
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Spring ( Sep – Nov ): 13 – 25 °C / 春天 ( 九月–十一月 )
Summer ( Dec – Feb ): 25 – 32°C / 夏天 ( 十二月–二月 )
Autumn ( Mar – May ): 12 – 25°C / 秋天 ( 三月–五月 )
Winter ( Jun – Aug ): 05 – 15°C / 冬天 ( 六月–八月 )
We suggest you to update the weather through news or internet closer to departure.
Tipping and Service Charges
Total Per Pax (Applicable for 2 years and above):
With Tour Leader
6D4N Australia Tour (AMEL6 / AMEL6T / ASYD6 / AOOL6 / AADL6 / APER6): AUD 40
7D5N / 8D6N Australia Tour (AGDE7 / AMGC8): AUD 48
8D6N Australia Tour (AMES8 / AMS8 / ATAS8): AUD 52
Without Tour Leader
5D3N Australia Tour (AOOL5 / AMEL5): AUD 15
5D3N / 6D4N Australia Tour (ASYD5 / AOOL6 / APER6 / AADL6): AUD 20
6D4N / 7D5N Australia Tour (ACNS6 / AOOL7 / AMGC8): AUD 25
8D6N Australia Tour (AMES8 / AMS8 / ATAS8): AUD30
1. Tropical Fruit World (8 hours): AUD 98 (Adult) | AUD 78 (Child)
2. Glow Worm Night Tour (3 hours): AUD 99 (Adult) | AUD 60 (Child)
3. Hot Air Balloon - 30 Min Balloon Ride & O'Reilly's Vineyard Breakfast (6 hours): AUD 290 (Adult) | AUD 210 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
4. Broadwater Adventure Jet Boat Ride (1.5 hours): AUD 76 (Adult) | AUD 62 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
5. Sea World (6 hours): AUD 110 (Adult) | AUD 80 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
6. Dreamworld (6 hours): AUD 110 (Adult) | AUD 80 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Great Ocean Road Adventure (10 hours): AUD 169 (Adult) | AUD 85 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
2. Sovereign Hill Gold Rush (9 hours): AUD 169 (Adult) | AUD 85 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
3. Puffing Billy Steam Train & Healesville Wildlife: AUD 175 (Adult) | AUD 88 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Scenic World Ride Discovery Pass (3 Rides Included): AUD 43 (Adult) | AUD 23 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Pinnacles Desert 4x4 + Sand Boarding Adventure (with Picnic Lunch): AUD 215 (Adult) | AUD 120 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
Country Code : 61
Currency: Australian Dollars ( AUD )
Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
Australia is 2-3 Hour Ahead
Clothings to bring
Spring/Autumn - Warm Jacket, Sweaters, Scarfs, Gloves
春天 / 秋天 - 厚外套,毛线衣，围巾和手套
Summer - Light Clothing, light jacket
夏天 - 轻便舒适衣服，外套
Winter - Sweaters, Warm Jacket, Gloves, Scarf, Thermal, Woolen Socks
冬天 - 毛线衣,厚外套加大衣，围巾和手套
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour. Tour groups may be merged.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions. Passengers will be required to check in to hotels themselves and will have to use their own credit card or cash as guarantors against any expenses incurred in their own rooms.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group to attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around safely.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if a majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin speaking is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights and flights timings are subject to change without prior notice.
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. Triple rooms may consist of rollaway beds. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have housekeeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. 1 vegetable dish may be served to vegetarians at restaurants as group will not be having meals at vegetarian restaurant that may serve full course vegetarian dishes.
19. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old or children below 4 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant or child car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.