HOBART & REGION
• City Tour
• Battery Point
• Salamanca Market*
• Mount Wellington*
• Tasman Peninsula
• Tasman Arch + Blowhole
• Port Arthur + Scenic Harbour Cruise
• Barilla Bay Tasmania Oyster Farm
• Coal River Farm
• Tas Live Abalone processing Factory
• Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
• Curringa Farm
LAUNCESTON & REGION
• Tasmanian Gourmet Sauce Company
• Cataract Gorge Reserve
• Hazelnuts Farm
• Local Winery
• Bridestowe Lavender Estate
• Honey Farm
• Cradle Mountain National Park
• Dove Lake
6 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 5 Dinners
3 Nights Stay in Hobart 4* Hotel or similar
2 Nights Stay in Launceston 4* Hotel or similar
1 Night Stay in Melbourne 4* Hotel or similar
Day 1SINGAPORE - SYDNEY
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Sydney.
Day 2SYDNEY - HOBART
Upon arrival at Sydney, take a domestic flight to Hobart. Upon arrival, embark on a city tour. Drives pass some heritage homes in quaint Battery Point, with its rows of historic cottages, elegant mansions and the spectacular Hobart waterfront. Explore your way through the food, colour and characters of the renowned Salamanca Market* (open only on Sat). Next, proceed to Coal River Farm and watch cheese being made, chocolate being crafted and experience seasonal fruits picking*. You can also shop for various chocolates, cheese, jams and other products. Next, visit Tas Live Abalone processing Factory and discover how abalone is processed. If weather and time permit, proceed to Mount Wellington*, which is 1271m above sea level, for a panoramic view of the surrounding. Note: Fruit picking is only available from November to May and is chargeable.Hotel: Best Western / Travelodge or similar
Meals On Board / Dinner
Day 3HOBART – PORT ARTHUR – HOBART
This morning, proceed to Barilla Bay Tasmania Oyster Farm to learn more about the fascinating production process of oysters. Taste the freshness of succulent oysters at the end of your guided tour. Continue to the UNESCO World Heritage listed historic site of Port Arthur in Tasman Peninsula. Discover the hardships endured by past convicts and tour the historic buildings and ruins set amongst beautiful gardens, followed by a short scenic cruise around the harbour. Next, enjoy the scenic Tasman Arch and Blowhole which are spectacular natural features of the Peninsula Rocky Coastline.Hotel: Best Western / Travelodge or similar
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Day 4HOBART – HAMILTON – LAUNCESTON
This morning, visit Curringa Farm which stretches over 300 hectares for an educational and fun experience. Begin your farm tour and learn more about farm activities such as Sheep shearing, learn how to grade wools, see working farm dogs in action, plenty of sheeps as well as see vegetable farm when in season. Next, make a stop at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary to see the endangered Tasmanian Devils, the Eastern Quoll, Koala, Echidnas, Kangaroos as well as other native animals. Tonight enjoy grilled salmon dinner.Hotel: Best Western Launceston, Mercure Launceston or similar
Breakfast / Lunch (BBQ Lunch) / Dinner (Grilled Salmon Dinner)
Day 5LAUNCESTON – CRADLE MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK – LAUNCESTON
After breakfast, proceed to Tasmanian Gourmet Sauce Company to savour some award-winning jams and chutneys. Next, proceed to a local Honey Farm to sample a wide variety of honey before arriving at Sheffield, the town of Murals, to see their outdoor art. Continue to scenic UNESCO World Heritage listed Cradle Mountain National Park. See the spectacular and picturesque Cradle Mountain and the beautiful Dove Lake. Hotel: Best Western Launceston, Mercure Launceston or similar
Breakfast / Dinner
Day 6LAUNCESTON – NABOWLA – LAUNCESTON
This morning, proceed to Bridestowe Lavender Estate to see rows of beautiful lavenders* and many varieties of lavender based products and souvenirs. Continue to a local winery for wine tasting. Next, visit Cataract Gorge Reserve, a beautiful natural amphitheatre located in the heart of Launceston. Take an optional ride on the World’s longest single-span chairlift (at own expenses). Stop over at Hazelnuts farm to discover more about hazelnuts and how they are grown and to shop for a variety of hazelnuts products.Note: Lavender Blooming season starts from Dec to Jan. Hotel: Best Western Launceston, Mercure Launceston or similar
Breakfast / Dinner
Day 7LAUNCESTON ✈ MELBOURNE
This morning, transfer to Launceston Airport for a domestic flight to Melbourne. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure.Note: In the event of early morning domestic flight, boxed breakfast will be arranged instead of hotel breakfast.Hotel: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra or similar
Day 8MELBOURNE ✈ SINGAPORE
Enjoy free at own leisure time till you are transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays and thank you for your support!
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 悉尼
Day 2悉尼 ✈ 荷伯特
抵达后，搭乘国内航班从悉尼飞往荷伯特。抵达后，展开城市观光游。路经之处有电池点，这里有古色古香的传统房屋与历史悠久的别墅、典雅的豪宅和壮观的荷伯特海滨。过后到应有尽有的莎拉曼卡市集*（只在星期六营业）购物。过后，前往煤河农场，观看奶酪和巧克力的制作过程并且体验采摘不同季节的新鲜水果*。 您也可以购买各种巧克力、奶酪、果酱和其他产品。接着前往活鲍鱼处理厂，了解鲍鱼的处理过程。如果天气和时间允许，前往高达1271米海拔的威霖顿山。您可从山顶看四周围的全景。注意：水果采摘只限11月至5月并且将额外收费。水果采摘是根据季节而定。酒店: Best Western / Travelodge或同级
飞机餐 / 晚餐
Day 3荷伯特 - 亚瑟港 - 荷伯特
今早,前往巴里拉湾生蚝养殖场。抵达后，了解更多关于生蚝的有趣处理过程并品尝新鲜生蚝。接着，前往塔斯曼半岛的世界遗产古迹 - 亚瑟港。在此可了解更多由过去的囚犯所遭受的苦难，并参观设置在美丽的花园里的历史建筑和遗迹。过后，乘坐短程游船游周围的美丽海港。接着，欣赏半岛岩石海岸线的塔斯曼拱门与天然喷水柱。酒店: Best Western / Travelodge或同级
早餐 / 午餐 / 晚餐
Day 4荷伯特 - 哈密尔顿 - 荷伯特
今早，参观超过300公顷的柯林佳农场，体验富有教育性质的农场活动乐趣，如修剪羊毛，了解如何对羊毛进行分级、看牧羊犬、绵羊以及在季节时还能看到蔬菜农场。接着参观波耨浓野生动物保护区，观赏树熊、东方袋鼬、针鼹、袋鼠以及其它澳洲动物。过后，前往朗塞斯顿。酒店: Best Western, Mercure朗塞斯顿或同级
早餐 / 午餐 (烧烤午餐) / 晚餐
Day 5朗塞斯顿 - 摇篮山国家公园 - 朗塞斯顿
早餐后，前往塔斯马尼亚美食果酱工厂，品尝一些荣获奖项的果酱和酸辣酱。接着，去蜂蜜农场品尝各种蜂蜜。之后，去莎菲镇看那里的的户外艺术壁画。继续前往世界遗产的摇篮山国家公园，欣赏壮观和美丽如画的摇篮山和美丽的鸽湖。酒店: Best Western, Mercure朗塞斯顿或同级
早餐 / 晚餐
Day 6朗塞斯顿 – 纳包拉–朗塞斯顿
今早前往飘丝薰衣草农场。抵达后，观赏一排排美丽的薰衣草*并且可以找到各式各样的薰衣草产品和纪念品。过后，继续到当地的葡萄酒厂品尝葡萄酒。接着参观卡塔赖特峡谷保留区，朗塞斯顿最大的观光景点也是一个美丽的自然保留区。您也能自费乘坐世界最长的单椅吊车从高处观赏美丽的风景。停留在榛子农场，了解更多关于榛子以及它们是如何种植，并能购买各种榛子产品。注意：薰衣草开花季节开始从12月到1月酒店: Best Western, Mercure朗塞斯顿或同级
早餐 / 晚餐
Day 7朗塞斯顿 ✈ 墨尔本
今早，搭乘国内航班飞往墨尔本。抵达后，送往酒店。其余时间自由活动。注意：在搭乘早晨国内航班的情况下，盒装早餐将会安排，而不是酒店的早餐。酒店：Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra或同级
Day 8墨尔本 ✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
More departure dates are coming soon
More departure dates are coming soon
Immigration procedures require all tourists to possess a passport with minimum 6 months validity from the day of departure. Singapore passport holders do require a visa to Australia. For foreign passport, please ensure relevant visa is applied should you need one. It is necessary to bring along re-entry permit or air ticket to country of origin for passenger not holding Singapore passport. It is advisable to keep separately a photocopy of your travel document.
List of Nationalities that require Visas to Australia
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Spring ( Sep – Nov ): 13 – 25 °C / 春天 ( 九月–十一月 )
Summer ( Dec – Feb ): 25 – 32°C / 夏天 ( 十二月–二月 )
Autumn ( Mar – May ): 12 – 25°C / 秋天 ( 三月–五月 )
Winter ( Jun – Aug ): 05 – 15°C / 冬天 ( 六月–八月 )
We suggest you to update the weather through news or internet closer to departure.
Tipping and Service Charges
Total Per Pax (Applicable for 2 years and above):
With Tour Leader
6D4N Australia Tour (AMEL6 / AMEL6T / ASYD6 / AOOL6 / AADL6 / APER6): AUD 40
7D5N / 8D6N Australia Tour (AGDE7 / AMGC8): AUD 48
8D6N Australia Tour (AMES8 / AMS8 / ATAS8): AUD 52
Without Tour Leader
5D3N Australia Tour (AOOL5 / AMEL5): AUD 15
5D3N / 6D4N Australia Tour (ASYD5 / AOOL6 / APER6 / AADL6): AUD 20
6D4N / 7D5N Australia Tour (ACNS6 / AOOL7 / AMGC8): AUD 25
8D6N Australia Tour (AMES8 / AMS8 / ATAS8): AUD30
1. Tropical Fruit World (8 hours): AUD 98 (Adult) | AUD 78 (Child)
2. Glow Worm Night Tour (3 hours): AUD 99 (Adult) | AUD 60 (Child)
3. Hot Air Balloon - 30 Min Balloon Ride & O'Reilly's Vineyard Breakfast (6 hours): AUD 290 (Adult) | AUD 210 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
4. Broadwater Adventure Jet Boat Ride (1.5 hours): AUD 76 (Adult) | AUD 62 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
5. Sea World (6 hours): AUD 110 (Adult) | AUD 80 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
6. Dreamworld (6 hours): AUD 110 (Adult) | AUD 80 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Great Ocean Road Adventure (10 hours): AUD 169 (Adult) | AUD 85 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
2. Sovereign Hill Gold Rush (9 hours): AUD 169 (Adult) | AUD 85 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
3. Puffing Billy Steam Train & Healesville Wildlife: AUD 175 (Adult) | AUD 88 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Scenic World Ride Discovery Pass (3 Rides Included): AUD 43 (Adult) | AUD 23 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Pinnacles Desert 4x4 + Sand Boarding Adventure (with Picnic Lunch): AUD 215 (Adult) | AUD 120 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
Country Code : 61
Currency: Australian Dollars ( AUD )
Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
Australia is 2-3 Hour Ahead
Clothings to bring
Spring/Autumn - Warm Jacket, Sweaters, Scarfs, Gloves
春天 / 秋天 - 厚外套,毛线衣，围巾和手套
Summer - Light Clothing, light jacket
夏天 - 轻便舒适衣服，外套
Winter - Sweaters, Warm Jacket, Gloves, Scarf, Thermal, Woolen Socks
冬天 - 毛线衣,厚外套加大衣，围巾和手套
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour. Tour groups may be merged.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions. Passengers will be required to check in to hotels themselves and will have to use their own credit card or cash as guarantors against any expenses incurred in their own rooms.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group to attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around safely.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if a majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin speaking is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights and flights timings are subject to change without prior notice.
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. Triple rooms may consist of rollaway beds. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have housekeeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. 1 vegetable dish may be served to vegetarians at restaurants as group will not be having meals at vegetarian restaurant that may serve full course vegetarian dishes.
19. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old or children below 4 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant or child car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.