• City Tour • Chinatown
• St. Mary’s Cathedral
• Sydney Fish Market
• Sydney Opera House
• Sydney Harbour Bridge
• Sydney Tower Eye
BLUE MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK
• Katoomba • Echo Point
• Three Sisters Rock
• City Tour
• Arts Precinct • Princes Bridge
• Yarra River • Federation Square
• St Patrick’s Cathedral
• Flinders Street Station
• City Circle Tram • Parliament House
• Fitzroy Gardens
• Shrine of Remembrance
• Chinatown • Queen Victoria Market*
• Brighton Bathing Boxes
• A Maze’N Things
• Panny’s Chocolate Factory
• Nobbies Rock Formations
• Seal Rocks • Penguin Parade
6 Breakfasts / 2 Lunches / 2 Dinners
*1 Nights Stay in 4* Hotel
*5 Nights Stay in 4* Hotel
Day 1SINGAPORE → SYDNEY
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Sydney.
Depart for Sydney on a domestic flight. Upon arrival, begin your Sydney City Tour by driving pass Chinatown and St. Mary’s Cathedral. Next, visit the Sydney Fish Market which is the largest seafood market in the Southern Hemisphere. You may try the delicious seafood, fresh from the ocean. Continue to the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Listed Sydney Opera House. Enjoy 360° views of the Sydney Opera House (outside view only) and the beautiful Sydney Harbour Bridge (outside view only). End the day by visiting the Sydney Tower Eye to enjoy a panoramic 360° bird’s eye view of Sydney City.Hotel: Mercure / Citigate / Novotel / Holiday Inn / Travelodge / Mantra or similar
Meals On Board / Dinner
Day 3SYDNEY – BLUE MOUNTAINS – SYDNEY – MELBOURNE
This morning, head to the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park and enjoy panoramic stunning views of the rugged cliffs and deep forested valleys. See the charming township of Katoomba and make a stop at Echo Point to see the famous Three Sisters Rock formation. Transfer back to Sydney. Next, depart to Melbourne on a domestic flight. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel for the night rest.Recommended Optional Excursion: Scenic WorldHotel: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra or similar
Breakfast / Lunch
Today, begin your city tour by driving pass the Melbourne Arts Precinct. Next, cross the Princes Bridge spanning from the Yarra River to the Federation Square and see St Patrick’s Cathedral, Flinders Street Station and Chinatown. See the City Circle Tram in motion along the way and view the Parliament House, Shrine of Remembrance and Fitzroy Gardens. Continue visit to the only surviving 19th-century market in the CBD, the Queen Victoria Market* (open daily except for Monday, Wednesday and Public Holidays). Eat, shop, explore and discover your way through the iconic food halls and heritage sheds where there are fresh local produce, handicrafts, souvenirs, an assortment of cooked food, pastries, cheese, bread, chocolates and many more or simply soak up the atmosphere of the largest open-air market in the Southern Hemisphere. Next, make a photo stop at the colourful Brighton Bathing Boxes.Note: If Queen Victoria Market is closed. It will be replaced by South Wharf Direct Factory Outlets (DFO). It may also be changed to another day which market is open.Hotel: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra or similar
Breakfast / Lunch
Day 5MELBOURNE – PHILLIP ISLAND – MELBOURNE
After breakfast, proceed to Panny’s Chocolate Factory and learn how chocolates are made and get the chance to make your own chocolates on the spot. Continue to the award winning A Maze’N Things to enjoy unique and interactive puzzles, games and illusions as well as experience the most exciting and extensive magical attraction at Magic Manor where you can explore the secret quarters of a magician. If time permits, take a stroll along the boardwalks and view the coastal sceneries at the Nobbies and the rock formations there. See the Seal Rocks which is home to many fur seals and witness the famous Penguin Parade on Summerland beach as they return from feeding in the sea in the evening.Note: Please remember to bring along warm clothing as it will be cold at night.Hotel: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra or similar
Breakfast / Dinner (Half Lobster Dinner)
Day 6MELBOURNE: FREE DAY
Today is free at own leisure. Recommended Optional Excursion: Great Ocean RoadHotel: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra or similar
Day 7MELBOURNE: FREE DAY
Today is free at own leisure. Hotel: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra or similar
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 8MELBOURNE → SINGAPORE
Enjoy some free at leisure time before you are transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
Meals On Board
Day 1新加坡 → 悉尼
抵达后，开始悉尼市区游以了解和体验悉尼的城市风情。路经之处包括唐人街及圣玛丽大教堂。随后，前往悉尼海鲜批发市场，看当天所捕获的新鲜海鲜。接着, 前往宏伟的世界遗产悉尼歌剧院。你将能享受360度全景观赏世界遗产的悉尼歌剧院(外观)和美丽的悉尼海港大桥(外观)。过后，登上悉尼塔, 欣赏360度城市的壮丽景色。你也可观赏4D动感电影。酒店: Mercure / Citigate / Novotel / Holiday Inn / Travelodge / Mantra 或同级
飞机餐 / 晚餐
Day 3悉尼 - 蓝山国家公园 - 悉尼 - 墨尔本
今早，前往世界遗产的蓝山国家公园。看卡通巴小镇, 然后到回音点观景台观赏杰米森谷“三姐妹峰”的壮丽景色。接着，返回悉尼。接着，搭乘国内航班飞往墨尔本。抵达后，接送到酒店休息。建议额外自费旅游：风景世界酒店: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra或同级
早餐 / 午餐
今天，开始墨尔本市区游。路经之处有墨尔本艺术中心组成的剧院和音乐厅。接着，经过王子桥跨越亚拉河到联邦广场、圣伯特大教堂、弗林德斯街站、菲兹罗花园、国会大厦、纪念靖国神社以及唐人街。之后, 前往唯一在市区内的19世纪市场 - 维多利亚女皇市场*(星期一, 三及澳洲公共假期无开放) 。在这个南半球最大的露天市场有标志性的食物大厅，看新鲜的当地产品如各种熟食、糕点、奶酪、面包巧克力、手工艺品和纪念品等等。接着，前往五颜六色的布莱顿海滩彩虹小屋拍照留念。注意: 如维多利亚女皇市场关闭，将以南部码头直销工厂（DFO）取代。这一天也可能换去市场营业的另外一天。酒店: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra或同级
早餐 / 午餐
Day 5墨尔本 - 菲利普岛 - 墨尔本
早餐后,前往菲利普岛巧克力工厂。抵达后，游览和了解巧克力的制作过程。接着前往荣获多奖的奇异园,体验有趣而富有视觉幻象的迷宫，在不可思议庄园玩魔法互动游戏、时光机及寻找宝藏等。如时间应许，前往诺比斯角以及海狗岩石，观赏许多海狗和美丽的自然风景。黄昏时分，您可观赏世界闻名的企鹅巡礼，看许多企鹅上岸回巢的奇景。注意: 菲利普岛气温晚上均低，请带寒衣。酒店: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra 或同级
早餐 / 晚餐 (半龙虾晚餐)
Day 6墨尔本: 自由活动
全天自由活动。建议额外自费活动：大海洋路之旅酒店: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra 或同级
Day 7墨尔本: 自由活动
全天自由活动。酒店: Citigate / Rendezvous / Oaks on Market / Travelodge / Amora / Mantra 或同级
飞机餐 / 早餐
Day 8墨尔本 → 新加坡
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
Immigration procedures require all tourists to possess a passport with minimum 6 months validity from the day of departure. Singapore passport holders do require a visa to Australia. For foreign passport, please ensure relevant visa is applied should you need one. It is necessary to bring along re-entry permit or air ticket to country of origin for passenger not holding Singapore passport. It is advisable to keep separately a photocopy of your travel document.
List of Nationalities that require Visas to Australia
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Spring ( Sep – Nov ): 13 – 25 °C / 春天 ( 九月–十一月 )
Summer ( Dec – Feb ): 25 – 32°C / 夏天 ( 十二月–二月 )
Autumn ( Mar – May ): 12 – 25°C / 秋天 ( 三月–五月 )
Winter ( Jun – Aug ): 05 – 15°C / 冬天 ( 六月–八月 )
We suggest you to update the weather through news or internet closer to departure.
Tipping and Service Charges
Total Per Pax (Applicable for 2 years and above):
With Tour Leader
6D4N Australia Tour (AMEL6 / AMEL6T / ASYD6 / AOOL6 / AADL6 / APER6): AUD 40
7D5N / 8D6N Australia Tour (AGDE7 / AMGC8): AUD 48
8D6N Australia Tour (AMES8 / AMS8 / ATAS8): AUD 52
Without Tour Leader
5D3N Australia Tour (AOOL5 / AMEL5): AUD 15
5D3N / 6D4N Australia Tour (ASYD5 / AOOL6 / APER6 / AADL6): AUD 20
6D4N / 7D5N Australia Tour (ACNS6 / AOOL7 / AMGC8): AUD 25
8D6N Australia Tour (AMES8 / AMS8 / ATAS8): AUD30
1. Tropical Fruit World (8 hours): AUD 98 (Adult) | AUD 78 (Child)
2. Glow Worm Night Tour (3 hours): AUD 99 (Adult) | AUD 60 (Child)
3. Hot Air Balloon - 30 Min Balloon Ride & O'Reilly's Vineyard Breakfast (6 hours): AUD 290 (Adult) | AUD 210 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
4. Broadwater Adventure Jet Boat Ride (1.5 hours): AUD 76 (Adult) | AUD 62 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
5. Sea World (6 hours): AUD 110 (Adult) | AUD 80 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
6. Dreamworld (6 hours): AUD 110 (Adult) | AUD 80 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Great Ocean Road Adventure (10 hours): AUD 169 (Adult) | AUD 85 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
2. Sovereign Hill Gold Rush (9 hours): AUD 169 (Adult) | AUD 85 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
3. Puffing Billy Steam Train & Healesville Wildlife: AUD 175 (Adult) | AUD 88 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Scenic World Ride Discovery Pass (3 Rides Included): AUD 43 (Adult) | AUD 23 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
1. Pinnacles Desert 4x4 + Sand Boarding Adventure (with Picnic Lunch): AUD 215 (Adult) | AUD 120 (Child - 11 Years & Below)
Country Code : 61
Currency: Australian Dollars ( AUD )
Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
Australia is 2-3 Hour Ahead
Clothings to bring
Spring/Autumn - Warm Jacket, Sweaters, Scarfs, Gloves
春天 / 秋天 - 厚外套,毛线衣，围巾和手套
Summer - Light Clothing, light jacket
夏天 - 轻便舒适衣服，外套
Winter - Sweaters, Warm Jacket, Gloves, Scarf, Thermal, Woolen Socks
冬天 - 毛线衣,厚外套加大衣，围巾和手套
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour. Tour groups may be merged.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions. Passengers will be required to check in to hotels themselves and will have to use their own credit card or cash as guarantors against any expenses incurred in their own rooms.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group to attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around safely.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if a majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin speaking is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights and flights timings are subject to change without prior notice.
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. Triple rooms may consist of rollaway beds. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have housekeeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. 1 vegetable dish may be served to vegetarians at restaurants as group will not be having meals at vegetarian restaurant that may serve full course vegetarian dishes.
19. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old or children below 4 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant or child car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.