TATEYAMA KUROBE ALPINE ROUTE
• 6 Breakfasts / 5 Lunches / 4 Dinners
• 6 Nights Hotel Stay
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ NARITA
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Narita. Upon arrival, meet and greet by our local representative and transfers to hotel.
Day 2NARITA – NIKKO
After breakfast, depart for beautiful Nikko and visit the World’s most famous Toshugu Shrine, also an UNESCO Heritage Site. It is a gorgeous complex of colorful structures featuring the superb craftsmanship of Japan’s 17th century artisans. Next, drive on Irohazaka’s zigzag driveway (subject to weather conditions) up the mountain where we will stop over to visit the stunning Kegon Falls and over view the beautiful Lake Chuzenji. Note: In the event of poor weather conditions (rain, snow, etc), the narrow Irohazaka’s zigzag driveway may be risky to travel, thus there will be no replacement.
Breakfast / Lunch (Japanese Set Lunch) / Dinner (Hotel Dinner)
Day 3NIKKO - GUNMA - KARUIZAWA/MATSUMOTO
After breakfast, drive towards Gunma. Visit Gunma Fruit Farm where you can pick and take away various fruits that are in season (subject to weather conditions). Continue to the famous “Silk Falls” – The Shiraito Falls with its 70 meters long of fine, silky, sexy strands of groundwater falling like threads from the rock face. Visit US-originated full-scale outlet Karuizawa Chelsea Premium Outlets, where you can get a wide range of discounted branded merchandise at affordable prices. Popular brands include Prada, Coach, Elle, Gap, Gucci, Adidas, Nike, Timberland, Polo Ralph, Reebok, YSL, Dunhill, Valentino, Armani Exchange, Kenzo, D’urban, Salvatore Ferragamo, Hush Puppy, Zegna, United Colours of Benetton, Ellesse, Fila, Calvin Klein, Escada etc. Continue to Matsumoto. See magnificent Matsumoto Castle (entrance fee excluded), Japan’s oldest wooden castle and one of the four castles that is designated as National Treasures.
Breakfast / Lunch (Tonkatsu Set Lunch) / Dinner (Japanese Set Dinner)
Day 4KARUIZAWA/MATSUMOTO - TATEYAMA - TOYAMA - KANAZAWA
An exciting day awaits – The Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route has a distance of 86km and goes from Nagano Ogisawa (1433 metres above sea level) – Tateyama Station. Only authorized transportation are permitted to operate in the Tateyama National Park. The 6 different scenic public transportation offering different experiences are as follows:
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner (Japanese Set Dinner)
Day 5KANAZAWA – SHIRAKAWA-GO - TAKAYAMA - ISAWA
Rise and shine, visit Kenroku-en Garden, ranked as Japan’s top three gardens. The Continue to name refers to a renowned garden from China’s Sung Dynasty that requires 6 attributes for perfection: seclusion, spaciousness, artificiality, antiquity, abundant water and broad view. See the majestic Kanazawa Castle (entrance fee excluded). Shirakawa-go Ogimachi Gassho Village. This tranquil mountain village of 113 buildings has been registered in 1995 as part of the World Heritage. Its architectural structure known as “gassho-zukuri” (a house with a thatched gable roof, so named because of its shape resembling hands clasped in prayer: “gassho”), is steeply sloping at an angle of 60 degrees for protection against heavy snowfall in winter. Continue to Old Castle Town “Takayama”, also known as Little Kyoto. Take a stroll at the narrow street of San-machi (the old street of Takayama). It still retains the elegance of an Edo period township of 400 year ago. Rickshaws are wheeled throughout the town.
Breakfast / Lunch (Topanyaki Lunch) / Dinner (Japanese Set Dinner)
Day 6ISAWA - YOKOHAMA - TOKYO – NARITA
After breakfast, continue to Yokohama. Visit Instant Noodles Museum and experience the joy of making instant noodles. You will be given ¥1000 lunch voucher to try sumptuous ramen. Thereafter, visit Yamashita Park, a promenade overlooking the moored Hikawa Maru ship docked at its harbour, the tall Yokohama Tower (entrance fee excluded), gingko trees and many fascinating fountains. From the romantic Yokohama Harbourland, see the majestic Yokohama Bay Bridge. Continue to Chinatown, the largest of Japan’s few Chinatowns, with a variety of restaurants, food and shops. Stop by Odaiba Park where you can take photos of Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo Tower and The Statue of Liberty. See the animation robot warrior “Gundam”.
Breakfast / Lunch (Ramen Lunch)
Day 7NARITA ✈ SINGAPORE
Transfer to the airport for the flight back home. Bid farewell to Narita. We hope you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays and thank you for your support!
Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 成田
集合于新加坡樟宜机场, 乘搭客机飞往 “日出之国” -日本。抵达后, 将由专业导游接机, 前往酒店入住。
早餐后，前往日光参观联合国教科文组织世界文化遗产的东照宫。这是一个色彩缤纷和集结了日本十七世纪艺术工匠们的呕心沥血之作。之后，行驶在IROHAZAKA曲折登山车道*，一路到景色迷人的华严瀑布，可在此观望优美的中禅寺湖。*注意: 如果天不做美 (雨天或下雪等)，这弯曲的IROHAZAKA路将无法通车，将不会有其他行程取代。
早餐 / 午餐 (日式午餐套餐) / 晚餐 (酒店晚餐)
Day 3日光－群马 － 轻井泽 / 松本
今日旅程将前往群马县。先到群马水果园*参观，您将有机会体验采摘水果* (视气候和季节而定)。接着前往著名的 “白丝瀑布”，白丝瀑布位于轻井泽的北部。落差高三公尺，幅宽七十公尺，浅间山贮存的地下水沿着蜿蜒曲折的岩石陡壁，如数百条白丝飞流直下，身临其中感到清凉湿润、美不胜收。过后到轻井泽名牌拍卖市购物，在这里您可以负担得起的价格购买到您心意的名牌产品。接着，驱车前往松本市。首先参观雄伟的松本城 (不含入门票)，这是日本最古老的木制城堡，也是四大城堡之一。
早餐 / 午餐 (和式猪排定食午餐) / 晚餐 (日式晚餐套餐)
Day 4轻井泽 / 松本－立山－富山－金泽
早餐 / 晚餐 (日式晚餐套餐)
早餐后, 参观日本三大名园之首的 “兼六园”, 是和式庭园的典范。名为兼六，因园中兼具有 “宏大、幽邃、人力、苍古、水泉、眺望”等六大优点而著名。同时，将看到金泽城堡(不含入门票)。接着将前往联合国教科文组织指定之世界文化遗产之美－白川乡合掌村。在此，您可参观造型独特的房屋。合掌式的房舍，其屋顶往下斜垂60度，以防冬天厚雪重压而坍塌。游览三町筋，像古迹般的狭窄老街道，并欣赏保存完好的传统日本民宅。也能看到高山阵屋 (江户时代遗留下来的役所)。
早餐 / 午餐 (日式陶板烧午餐) / 晚餐 (日式晚餐套餐)
早餐后，横滨观光将到杯面博物馆。您可看到杯面的制造过程，也有机会体验DIY杯面的乐趣。您将拿到1000日币的拉面券，可品尝到本地的拉面。接着，将到山下公园，眺望冰川丸船停靠在海港长廊，高大的横滨塔 (不含入门票)、银杏树和许多迷人的喷泉。从浪漫的横滨海港城看到雄伟的横滨海湾大桥。随着到唐人街，日本最大的几个中华街，有各种各样的餐馆，食品和商店。将游东京湾到台场公园，远眺彩虹大桥、东京塔、自由女神等。同时，也将看到漫画里雄伟的 “机动战士”。
早餐 / 午餐 (拉面午餐)
Day 7成田 ✈ 新加坡
告别难忘的日本旅程, 乘搭客机飞返新加坡, 并希望您同中欧航旅共享美好的回忆。
飞机餐 / 早餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Tour is conducted in Mandarin.
6. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
7. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
8. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
9. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
10. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to English version.
11. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
12. For groups of 26 passengers and above, we will have a tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
13. Not recommended for wheelchair-bound passengers. Comfortable Shoes recommended.