• Burj Al Arab • Jumeirah Mosque
• Souk Madinat Jumeirah • Zabeel
• Dubai Creek • Dubai Musuem
• Burj Khalifa
• Sightseeing Water Taxi (Abra)
• Spice Souk • Gold Souk
• Textile Souks • 4WD Safari Jeep
• Dessert Dune bashing • Camel Riding
• Henna Painting
• Arabian Belly Dancing
• Dubai Outlet Village • Dubai Mall
• 4 Breakfasts / 2 Lunches / 1 Dinners
• Special Meals: Desert BBQ Dinner
4 Night Stay in 4* Hotel
Day 1SINGAPORE ✈ DUBAI
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Dubai. Upon arrival, proceed to visit UAE’s biggest mall “The Dubai Mall” before making a photo stop of Burj Khalifa. Thereafter, transfer to hotel.
Meals On Board
After breakfast, begin our Dubai City tour. Start with a visit to the 7* Burj Al Arab Hotel and the Jumeirah Mosque. Visit Souk Madinat Jumeirah, which was built to resemble a traditional Arabian market. The souk is a maze of alleys featuring 75 open-fronted shops and boutiques, where you can do your souvenirs shopping. Catch a glimpse of Zabeel, the skyline at the Dubai Creek. Visit the Dubai Museum in the 180 year-old Al Fahidi Fort(Note: Museum is closed on Friday morning).Cross the Dubai Creek with an Abra (water taxi) to reach the other side and be immersed in the sights and smells of the Spice Souk. Walk through the Gold Souk. See the colourful fabrics in the Textile Souks.
Breakfast / Lunch
Morning free at own leisure. Afternoon, pick up by a 4WD Safari Jeep and proceed to the entrance of the Arabian desert and enjoy two hours of Dune Bashing. After sunset, stop at the desert camp and be welcomed with dates and Arabic coffee. Enjoy camel riding in the Arabian Desert and get a temporary Hennatattoo from the Henna Lady. Thereafter, fill up your stomach with a BBQ buffet dinner while enjoying local music and a belly dancing show.Note: During Ramadan and/or any Muslim religious days, alcohol and live entertainment (such as belly dancing) arenot allowed in the camp.
Breakfast / Dinner (Desert BBQ Dinner )
Day 4DUBAI: FREE DAY
Today is free at leisure. You may join optional excursions: Abu Dhabi half day tour, Helicopter Ride, IMG World of Adventure, Dubai Parks and Resorts – Explore Motiongate, Bollywood Parks, Legoland Theme Parks, Visit Atlantis the Palm Resort, Ascend the Burj Khalifa at your own expenses.
Day 5DUBAI ✈ SINGAPORE
After breakfast, proceed to the newly opened Dubai Outlet Village for shopping. Transfer to the airport for the flight back home. Bid farewell to Dubai. We hope you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays and thank you for your support!
Meals On Board / Breakfast / Lunch
Day 6ARRIVAL SINGAPORE
Day 1新加坡 ✈ 迪拜
早餐后，展开迪拜城市观光游。路经之处包 括7星级阿拉伯塔（外观拍照）、朱美拉清真寺、迪拜河湾与萨尔德故居等等。接着到马迪纳朱美拉集市, 这地方模仿了中东一代的集市， 有75个商店，纪念品店，茶馆等；好几条小巷及差不多一样的商店，好象一个迷宫。我们将参观由阿拉伯堡垒改建而成的迪拜博物馆及乘坐当地传统水上德士跨过将都市分为两部份的咸水河湾，亲身感受这里的独特气息，欣赏两岸之现代化建筑。过后，前往香料集市，黄金集市及布料集市，自由选购喜爱的金饰，香料及纪念品。
早餐 / 午餐 (硬石餐厅午餐)
早餐后，自由活动。 下午将乘越野四驱车，带您进入沙漠地带，穿梭于起伏不定的沙丘， 亲身体验如过山车的惊险刺激，您更可一尝滑沙活动，感受前所未有的感觉。沿途安排休息时间，您可自由拍摄沙漠日落之奇景。 傍晚时份抵达沙漠中央的营地，您可尝试在星夜里骑骆驼，感受那份沙漠独有的浪漫气氛。同时，体验当地传统“凤仙花纹身”。您将享用一顿丰富美味的阿拉伯 BBQ 烧烤大餐，同时欣赏阿拉伯国家著名的歌舞表演及婀娜的肚皮舞。注：穆斯林离戒月份里 或其他穆斯林节日· BBQ 盛宴将不提供酒精饮料及表演项目如肚皮舞”
早餐 / 晚餐 (沙漠烤肉晚餐)
Day 5迪拜 ✈ 新加坡
飞机餐 / 早餐 / 午餐
*Note: Confirmed departure dates were highlighted in Green color .
|Single||Twin||Triple||1/2 Twin||Bed||No Bed|
More departure dates are coming soon
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. Tour is conducted in English.
7. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
8. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned
9. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
10. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
11. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
12. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
13. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
14. Participants need to be properly attired when visiting places of religious worship; ASA Holidays will not be responsible for refusal of entry. Should places of religious worship be closed to public due maintenance and/or by local authority and/or religious event, there will be no replacement.